TJ09

2012-01-01 - Happy New Year!

YAAAAAAAY!

Don't be so down if you didn't win, it was just a raffle! biggrin.gif

No kidding xd.png Winning would just be icing on the holiday cake, not winning isn't such a huge deal. I'm still sitting happy with christmas dragons, nothing to complain about there. *snuggles sprites*

Thank you for holding a raffle, TJ. Gratz to all winners ^^ Happy New Yeay!

No email for me, oh well it was only my first christmas event smile.gif

Congrats to the winners, happy new year!!

Congratulations winners, enjoy your new shinies! ^.^

Thank you very much to the DC team who created this event - it was lots of fun!

Just wondering, do the prize dragons look different from last year's?

edit; oh jk someone asked this already n__n;

Edited by Zerokins

Wow. Nice.

On a (slightly) unrelated note, I'm a bit tired of seeing the "sigh", "disappointed", "grumble" posts tbh. Reminds me of the "I didn't get an iphone for christmas" twitter posts.

I'd like to offer a heartfelt congratulations to the winners, I sincerely hope you enjoy your prizes, and thanks to the DC team for making an enjoyable event for us to participate in.

To the complainers, I'd like to offer some cheese to go with your whine.

rolleyes.gif

Lolthis xd.png Conga Rats to the winners! Life goes on, there are still future releases/events to look forward to biggrin.gif

Happy New Year, Everyone! (lol, lateness)

No email, after floundering through a load of topic subscription notices. Ah well, congrats to the winners! smile.gif

Thank you, DC Team, for these lovely events~ It surely made the holidays much better. (at least for me)

I didn't win. Anyone who won I will give them a tinsel egg if they would breed me one. That is if they are breedable and not tinsels

rolleyes.gif

While I don't think I'm in the mood for whine, I will take some cheese if you're still offering. Got any feta?

And congratulations to the winners! Happy Breeding!

I have been curious about one thing...if they do give out tinsels as prizes every year, then in a few years they would cease to be rare. So if they cease to be rare, won't that remove their value as a prize? I'm just curious, that's all...50 people every year getting a tinsel would rapidly accumulate to many people having tinsels...

Edited by Ardrea

I have been curious about one thing...if they do give out tinsels as prizes every year, then in a few years they would cease to be rare. So if they cease to be rare, won't that remove their value as a prize? I'm just curious, that's all...50 people every year getting a tinsel would rapidly accumulate to many people having tinsels...

There are thousands of players. Tinsels are already not all that rare, but CB and 2nd gen will likely always be on the rarer side, and thus always have some value.

But it wouldn't mean a whole bunch of people would have CB tinsels.

5 Gold Tins to first place, 10 Silver, 15 Bronze, 20 honorable mentions. 30 Tinsels a year, it's going to take two more years before the numbers of CB tinsels total equal over 100.

Assuming the prize is even tinsels(which I'm of the opinion that they are).

Again, there are thousands of players. The number of players will rise exponentially every year. Perhaps slightly longer gen tinsels (3rd -4th gen) will be worth almost nothing. I don't see anything bad about it, though. The original winners were swamped with requests. Perhaps if more people have 2nd gen/CB tinsels, people are less likely to swamp all winners with PMs.

EDIT: also don't forget how hard it is to breed regular metallics at the moment. ^^;; All of a sudden, tinsel breeding could become impossible. rolleyes.gif

Edited by DarkEternity

I didn't win, but that's quite all right. I'm satisfied with the CB Thunder I managed to nab the other day. Well, I'd be satisfied even without it really.

Didn't win, but it's no big deal! :D

If they ARE new prize dragons then I definitely can't wait for them to be revealed! >:D

I was happy to catch a super pretty holly, I'm more than okay with not winning the egg drawing/lotto.

Congrats to the winners! Hope everyone had happy holidays!!

I'll keep up my hopes for next year. I sort of hope that it's a raffle, only because I feel that is the most fair way, but I wouldn't be upset if it was a contest either.

Congrats to all the winners (I got nothing). Best of luck everyone to what happens this year (2012).

To TJ & all admins: Thanks for the fun you created for us, and have a happy new year.

Edited by warriorjames

Congratulations to anyone reading who won. That must be a nice surprise and even tho it's just a pretty picture it's YOUR pretty picture smile.gif Can't wait to see if they are new dragons I really do hope so even if it's dragons in the same shades at the tinsels but a different dragon all together i think THAT would be cool!! Again congrats maybe one of these years I'll get that 'yay' feeling too kind of like when i managed to get my Zombie's ^.^

rolleyes.gif

Hahahahahaha. I enjoyed that. tongue.gif

I'm hoping there are new prize dragons too, but the more time that passes, the more I begin to think it's (unfortunately) not that likely. But I still have my fingers crossed!

To any winners, have you guys thought up interesting codes to request yet? smile.gif I'll be interested to see what people come up with.

To everyone that has PMed me asking about trading or gifting (and I haven't responded to)...

Please don't think I'm being rude, but I'm just trying to hold off for the most part on making any trades until I actually have the prize egg. I promise that I AM reading all of the PMs and considering them, but I just don't want to make promises for the first 20+ offspring before I even have the egg in my cave (let alone the adult!). That said, I am planning on keeping my first successful 2nd gen egg so somewhere down the road (hopefully soon!), I'll be producing both 2nd and 3rd gen eggs.

While ordinarily it might be considered rude, by many, of people not to answer PMs, I do hope that we all remember that it's often not very nice for people to be subjected to a flood of PMs all after a cut of their prize, particularly (perhaps) begging ones, and it would totally suck if people had their pleasure in winning marred by having to spend all of their DC time answering unsolicited mail - or not having time/energy to deal with the torrent, and feeling badly about it.

Had I won, I'm sure I'd have been afraid to post my joy on this thread and risk the deluge in a chronically full inbox - and I'd definitely have had homes already planned for the 1st 20 anyway, lol.

So I'd like to add a degree of sympathy to the winners, odd as it may sound, on that score, because that would indeed be something they'd want to shout to the heavens, if they could do so without drowning in the response, and they must be ready to burst. laugh.gif

Edit: oooo, skauble, snowman sounds intriguing!

I'd do mine Punk!

Edited by Syphoneira

I'll keep up my hopes for next year. I sort of hope that it's a raffle, only because I feel that is the most fair way, but I wouldn't be upset if it was a contest either.

I would even go 50/50 (I loved the tree judging!), but I'd be good with another raffle if it made people stress less.

Also, next year I would smile for weeks if we got to decorate snowmen! xd.png