TJ09

2012-01-01 - Happy New Year!

Aw, no email... sad.gif Congratulations to all of the winners and Happy New Year to everyone! ^.^

Congratulations to the winners happy.gif I didn't win but thats ok I got a puppy for Christmas anyways and I can't be happier xd.png isn't he cute:

user posted image

Congrats to the winners! No email for me xd.png

I wonder how many winners are just keeping quiet? I know lots of winners did that last year - I can certainly understand why.

Happy New Year!

Congratulations to the winners happy.gif I didn't win but thats ok I got a puppy for Christmas anyways and I can't be happier xd.png isn't he cute:

user posted image

How adorable! wub.gif

Do we only know of one winner so far? huh.gif

Didnt win, but oh well.

Congrats to whe winners and Happy New Years to Everyone

@Ayanel: Adorable. Congratulations!! You had a good New year biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

No email, but I've never won a raffle anyway, so no big deal.

Happy new year everyone!

Ah, no email for me. xd.png *Dream CB Holly goes flying out the window to be replaced with a 2nd Gen.*

Congrats to everyone who won!

No Email; Oh well congrats to all the winners, and everybody have a good New Year.

edit: Wow I just noticed the golds! They look amazing.. Great now I want a Gold more then ever -.-

Edited by Sourwhatup

Happy New Year everyone =)

No win either, but no problem for me wink.gif not everyone is in the forum, who knows ^^

Congratz to all winners and I hope this will be a lovely new Year for dragoncave, too biggrin.gif thank you Mods and Spriters for creating such a great site ^^

Go figure... I was so excited for today, then I totally forgot about it... lol

Then I won.

Nah, just kidding... I wish though. ;D I did want to say it though, just to give myself the momentary satisfaction!

Anyway, congrats to those who did win. smile.gif

I wonder how many tickets/people there were? I know I missed at least one when entering, so now I'm curious.

*goes off plotting, and cackling maniacally to myself*

Congrats to all winners!

I have forgotten my email password, and so cannot check if I have won... What should I do? Is there any other way to find out?

No email for me. Congrats to all of the winners!!

I liked the old gold sprite, but it's a new year and that means change.

Congratulations to everyone who won! biggrin.gif

I did not receive an email, but I don't care because I got my first ever Cheese Dragon today! biggrin.gif best day ever!

Happy New Year to all!

Edited by Katiee