Moonbeam22

Dragon Clans of the Elements

Kyrena growled at Missy. She watched her go.

"They cause trouble because they are being hurt!" she said back at her, "They follow their leader because they aren't accepted anywhere else! They are loyal to their clan just as we are!" Her voice was barely a hiss and she knew Missy couldn't hear her.

"If someone was willing to accept them, they wouldn't be so bad!" Kyrena said, more to herself than to Missy, "Then they wouldn't have to follow the leader that made them hated. It's our own fault, because we aren't willing to accept them..." she turned back to Shadow, "I'll accept you!" she promised, "I won't make you feel left out. It's because others made you feel as if you were evil, a disgrace, that's the only reason you do bad things, right?" she asked him, her eyes shining with hope and sorrow.

"No! They have the choice to e in a normal Clan, or be evil! And they choose to be evil!" Missy hissed. She wasn't going to listen to one stupid hatchling. " That hatchling got to your mind, traitor!" Wasnt she one? Besides, Kyrena was standing up for a bad dragon. " If you go on with beleving why you believe, your a traitor!" she growled. Missy turned around.

"Well, if he came up to you and asked for food or shelter, wouldn't you kill him on sight?" Kyrena asked. She looked at Missy with curiosity now, instead of hate. She wanted to hear both sides of the story and decide on her own. She wasn't going to let Arya or anyone else choose for her.

"" I guess we would ask what he was doing on our territory. and if he said he wanted to join, of course we would accept! As long as he's the right type." MIssy said. " We would only kill if they came to attack," she added. " We're not that mean, but we would kill Dharak. Or Bloodvein."

"Oh," Kyrena said, "Then why be mean to this hatchling? It seems that the last thing he wants is to stay in that place of starvation."

Her voice became more friendly as she noticed that this dragon hadn't made comments on her voice. As weird as she sounded, she couldn't help being inquisitive at this point. She liked both of these dragons because they didn't flinch when she spoke to them.

Wishwing looked at the WaterClan leader.He listened to what he spoke to Arya.He then looked back at the other dragons."Ya who got some more info?"

Siidrakon lifted his head in a bellow and took up Shatterheart's call to arms.

"He speaks the truth! DarkClan has become far to bold in their attacks recently and they must be stopped. As much as I'd like nothing more than to eradicate them altogether for the troubles they have caused us, I am not one to condone the slaughter of mothers, hatchlings, and eggs. I say we target Dharak! Since your last battle he lost much of his strength did he not? And in undeath I believe he is no longer truely alive." The massive hellfire stomped one of his wickedly taloned feet and let out a his.

"Remove the head and the body will flounder. Its an old FireClan saying for dealing with serpents. I'm certain that it has roots in your own clans as well. The same concept can be said for a dragon clan. Remove the highest ranking and the others will fall to chaos. If we can slay Dharak for good and bring down his next ranking officials we should be able to bring down the entirety of the DarkClan."

~

Dharsii listened intently to all that was being said. This must have been what the feeling in his gut had been about. But even though there had not been any recent serious attacks by the DarkClan on the WindClan he knew that they had to do something to help the rest of the clans out.

"I had a feeling that something was about to happen." he said looking down at Dreams. "Thats why I was out wandering about." He turned his gaze back to the leaders. "I had no idea it would be something like this though..."

~

Shadow lifted his head back and away in confusion when she nuzzled him comfortingly, unused to being comforted. He listened to all that she said to him and was surprised at how kind another dragon could be to him. When she leaned against him he found himself leaning back against her.

When Missy appeared, he leapt up into the trees quickly and silently, staying up on the low hanging branch he had been on when Kyrena first found him out. He clung to the branch and flattened himself to it as the other two spoke. This was that same misfit pygmy from when he had been almost captured during his hunt in the EarthClan's territory.

Her words made his scales along his spine bristle and he wanted to take this opportunity to launch an ambush attack but he held in his aggressive nature and remained quiet even though he also wanted to add in his own comments to what she was saying. He wanted to speak freely but he didn't want to push his luck anymore. He knew she already knew he was here and wanted to keep his location as low-key as possible. But if she decided to expose him, he would not hesitate to attack. He gripped the branch as he watched the two from above, waiting to see what he would have to do.

Username: Ravenx10

Character's name: Light Sky Down

Species: Pygmy

Clan: Wind Clan

Personality: Friendly

alot.pngvelociraptor.png

((I tis back. Sorry about my absence guys. Raven, please use the correct for and post in the OCC))

Ayra roared to quiet the Clan dragons. "Enough," she said, tail lashing in annoyance. "I understand that you have suffered from the vile that turned against you so long ago. However, if we attack prematurely then you will suffer many more deaths and injuries." She waited to make sure she had their full attention before continuing, "I plan on speaking with Dharak soon. He has left the Realm for a reason unknown to me. I will attempt to negotiate peace with him. But for now, we must be patient.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Dharak was on the move again. The Spires were in sight. Yes... yes... so close..... I will have it.... A new body.... renewed power.... yes.....

Username: MiaohMia

Character's Name: Luna

Species: Royal Blue

Clan: Wind

Personality: A Tom-boyish dragon, always getting into trouble. Sometime she can be very matured and smart for her age, but also could be hot-headed

Other:Wind's colors are White, Clear (Is clear a color?), Yellow.

Username: MiaohMia

Character's Name: Luna

Species: Royal Blue

Clan: Wind

Personality: A Tom-boyish dragon, always getting into trouble. Sometime she can be very matured and smart for her age, but also could be hot-headed

Other:Wind's colors are White, Clear (Is clear a color?), Yellow.

((Please post applications in the OCC thread))

Listening to the guardian's words ShatterHeart rose his voice "Ayra, I know you are making a good decision here. But you know as the leader of my clan, and a dragon who only wants saftey for the other clans, I can only hope DarkClan does not do anything rash." Sighing the ice dragon sat down and layed his tail down so it floated in the air.

~~

The daydream looked up at Dhrasii, "I see," Looking up as Ayra spoke to the clans she thought. Dharak left? I wounder why.. raising her head a small gust shifted her mane.

((Yay! Activity!))

Missy turned from Kyrena to look at Ayra, and dipped her head when she had finished. " How will you track him down? I mean, I do know you are related..." her voice trailed off. " Maybe he doesn't want peace, maybe he doesn't want a good ending for his life." she whispered. The little misfit Pygmy sighed and just took her place next to ShatterHeart. Maybe it's a good idea to talk to Dharak. Or maybe it's not..l her tail drew around her feet.

Edited by girlfairy76

Kyrena frowned. She looked towards Shadow. It was confusing. Her head hurt. Who was right and who was wrong? She didn't know. She shook her head and suddenly broke into a run, going deeper in the trees.

Summer heard something from behind her. The Sunset dragon glanced behind her and caught a glimce of Kyrena running deeper into the trees. She stood up, "Now where is she going?" she thought to herself. Summer blinked and wondered if she should follow her. She snuck deeper into the trees determined to follow Kyrena to see why she left.

Kyrena ran and ran without stopping. When she finally stopped, she was next to a very large tree. Suddenly, she turned, aware that she had been followed. Narrowing her eyes, she tried to determine if the follower was still there. Specks of magma sparked off of her as nervousness began building within her.

Summer continued to follow Kyrena. She saw a big tree and at the bottom was Kyrena. She approached her cautiously and showed she was no threat. She noticed the sparks of lava coming off her so she kept her distance from Kyrena until the sparks were no longer there. "Do not worry, I mean you no harm." the Sunset reasured. "What happened? Why did you run away?" she asked in a gentle voice.

Edited by moonsong101

(Pinkie no I think we are saying the Blood escaped)

((Nah his still there i believe :/))

Bloodvein was still been held down to the ground by the others, he smiled as they started argueing about Darkclan been treated unfairly. He didnt say anything and watched as the argument grew. he noticed Shadow on the edge of the forest, after years of living in the dark he could see Shadow hiding quite easily.

Edited by pinkieseb

Kyrena gradualy calmed down. She sat down. She opened her mouth to speak but then closed it again, being struck by the thought that this dragon might think that her voice was... Weird. The magma on her body calmed down, too, and Kyrena looked away, refusing to say anything.

Summer stepped closer to the Magma dragon. Then she sat down in front of her. "Don't worry, I won't hiss at you like that one dragon did. For starters, could you at least tell me your name? Then if you can, tell me what happened and why you ran off." the Sunset said sounding as gentle as possible to reassure the Magma.

"I'm... Kyrena..." Kyrena introduced herself in the smallest voice posible for her to emit. She looked down at her feet and shuffled a bit as if umcomfortable. Her back was pricking with unease at speaking with yet another dragon and she half hoped that the dragon didn't hear her. "I'm just... Confused..." she finally added, still refusing to make eye contact.

Summer was barely able to hear Kyrena's voice but she was able to hear her name. She noticed Kyrena was shuffling and understood why she would be quite nervous or uncomfortable. Still using her gentle voice to try to calm the young dragon, "I'm Summer, a scout from the FireClan. What are you confused about Kyrena?" She tried to make eye contact with her but Kyrena seemed to avoid it.

"I've heard so many different things and I don't know what's right and what's wrong anymore...." Kyrena explained in a slightly louder voice. "I feel mixed up. I kind of feel as if I belong in Darkclan..." she said, trailing off at the end. "No one likes me here..."

((Where is Kyrena currently? Im bored and wanna have Bloodvein telepathicly chat tongue.gif))