Moonbeam22

Dragon Clans of the Elements

"Mice: It's no problem. Any dragon who has a heart would do the same."

((Trying too, but there is not much to say. We could always improvise though...))

"Yes it is." She heard her stomach growl, "Hey Mice, are you getting hungry? If you are then I can go find some food for all of us, or you can join with me? If you do, we'd have to hide the hatchlings," she turned her head to Shadow and Kyrena.

((Yeah. I think after a few more posts, I'll put Velocia back in.))

"Mice: Well......I'll stay with the hatchlings. That way if something happens, they'll be okay. Besides.....Velocia's better at gathering food. I mean, she IS a hunter of the WindClan."

((OK))

"Ok, I'm not really a hunter but I can try." Summer stretched her wings and took off.She flew high to try and find food. She was a scout not a hunter so it was a bit difficult at first. She normally ate lizards and snakes, but she wasn't sure about Mice. "I guess Mice would eat birds or something that flys." she said to herself. After about an hour she had caught three lizards, two snakes, one frog, and one eagle. Summer returned to the others with the prey she caught. "Back I didn't know what you like Mice, so I just caught what I found." She placed the prey in a pile for them to choose from.

"Mice: Nice pickings. There isn't a whole lot of food that I don't mind eating, so all of this should suffice."

Shadow was about to speak up that he could take care of feeding himself and didn't need to be babysat by a dragon only a little larger than himself, but it was pointless to argue withthem. Besides, who turned down a meal without struggle? He simply waited with his back to the others until Summer returned with the prey. When she returned, he made amad dash twards the food, grabbing a lizard and retreating with it before turning back to glare at the others, expecting the usual squabble for food that the DarkClan usually endulged in. He dropped the lizard and pinned it under a clawed hand and puffed himself up as if daring them to challenge him for it.

Kyrena smiled at Shadow's actions and let out a small laugh. Then she got a lizard and began to eat. Shadow was very interesting to Kyrena and she looked up after eating her first mouthful. "No one's going to try and take it from you, so don't worry. There's plenty for all of us!"

Summer picked up a snake and backed off so others could get more food if they wanted. She glanced at Shadow, "Kyrena is right, there is plenty for all of us. You don't have to worry about guarding it from us."

"Mice: Yeah.....We really have no reason to be afraid of each other anyways."

Velocia had gotten into the cave with Bloodvein on her tail. Thankfully, there were skylgihts. She kept maneuvering around to avoid crashing. Bloodvein had an advantage being a member of DarkClan and do to Velocia's carefulness, he was gaining. She soon saw this and pushed onto the speed. She soon saw a pile of rocks and hit it with her tail as hard as she could while flying. The rocks tumbled, temporarily blocking his path. He soon flew over it and was in hot pursuit once again. Velocia saw a large hole in the ceiling and stopped to stop herself from crashing. She looked around out of curiosity and to get more familiar with it. She soon heard Bloodvein coming and pumped the metal to the drive as she flew up as fast as she could. She was starting to exhaust. Bloodvein was gaining. She knew what she had to do. She stopped flying and let herself drop. Bloodvein saw the opportunity and prepared to strike. As soon as he tried, Velocia swerved right and cut him down the side with her teeth and claws before moving right into a tiny hole. Bloodvein roared in pain and soon saw he lost sight of the Whiptail. Velocia, however, was making her way through jagged edges to just make sure he didn't follow. She flew into one of the skylights, flew back out, and was soon away from the cave. She looked around and didn't see Bloodvein, who was probably resting from the injury. She sighed in relief as she flew back to the others.

((Wanted to end the chase in a pretty good way.))

The male flapped his ice covered wings, the wind pushing him on his journey. Upon reaching his destonation, he folded his wings against his back and dived earth-ward. Twirling his body ShatterHeart as encased in a sprialing wind the acted as a spear when his body hit the surface of his clans home. The spikes on his back caused the water to split as the rest of his body slipped into the watery abyss, soon only the frill of his tail could be seen. Quickly swimming past multiple of the inhabitants of WaterClan and into his den. A few of the dragons looked at their leader with worry. Had something gone wrong? They had only seen their leader, ShatterHeart, like this after the invasion of DarkClan and death of his mate.

The leader swam into the open air of his den. Somehow even hundreds of meters beneathe the waters surface his den had an air pocket that reached the surface. Though he rather not question it and disturb the oddity. Walking on to soft, moist, patch of land the Ice dragon roared with frustration. ShatterHeart growled, still angered about Ayra's words inside. Just the fact that he could do NOTHING but sit and wait to take revenge for all of those killed over the years, twisted his scales. His heart acked and his head reeled, thinking back to past events. His mate and him greeting Tyra into the realm, Guideful Waters ceremony of Depitization, and DarkClan's attack/ slaughter. Oh how he could not wait to lead a brigade of dragons to attack DarkClan and their leader Dharak. The male thrashed his tail and sat with his spiked back towards the end of his den. ShatterHeart awaited the arival of his deputy and head warrior.

~~~~~~

The bluna soared through the cold air, with StrongShield near her. Their leader had set off quickly towards the clan, ordering them to appear at his den. The female quickened her speed with a flick of her finned tail. Her pale blue eyes gazed at the never ending sun set. 'Oh dear horizon...what awaits behind you.' Guidefull Waters pondered in her mind, turning her head towards the guardian she spoke. "StrongShield, what do you think our leader has in mind?"

~~~~~~~

The small female stood stretching her wings and long tail. "Dharsii? Should we leave, before Song notices we're gone?" Her blue feet clawed at the ground as she awaited a reply from her compainion.

(( TIME TO BRING THIS BACK TO LIFE~!! TOT How could we have abandoned this! Everyone pleaseee post ^ ^))

((Oh, it's been so long since I've visited the forums. I do want to revive this roleplay....it was so good! D: I'm not sure where I left off though, it's been forever... |D I've been caught up with school and life crashing down on me...it's why I've been inactive for so long.))

((This was a very fun RolePlay to be in, though I can't remember where I left off. If we could all get together sometime and do some planning I'm sure we could pull this back in place.))

Edited by CYDA LUVA83

((I want to get back into this one too, though I don't remember where most of my characters left off either.))

((Oh the feels, here a few of us are longing to get back to the old days. I've been on a board that doesn't have rules pertaining to spam and RPing, so forgive me if my posts are lax. v_v If you all would like, we could create a Xat chatroom or connect over Skype or Trillian. That way we could keep the OOC away from here.))

((Awww, thanks for reviving this guys! ^.^ Haha I don;t even remember where we left off. Dharak was obtaining his power back, and I think we were just about on the brink of war... I will post in the OCC soon with details. BTW, I have another RP in unapproved if you guys want to check it out. I just have GuardianProtector and one other user with characters so far smile.gif))

((Alright, well thanks to Guardian and after reading up on where I left off, here's my post. :3 Hopefully it's accurate. ^^; ))

Tyra giggled and snorted a puff of ice breath, coming out in a frosty white cloud. "How was I supposed to know you were inside it?" she laughed, righting herself and stretching out her slender pale blue wings. As Zalazak rose upward, Tyra's eyes widened, seeing what she was about to do. "Wait wait wait-Oof!" she grunted, getting cut off as her fellow playmate tackled her backwards. There were several squeals echoing throughout the rocky area as the young Ice dragoness attempted to fend off her attacker, playfully knawing on Zalazak's wing.

Finally after quite some time of play battles and romping around, the two apprentices flopped onto the ground, tuckered out. Zalazak amused herself with a fluttering leaf that passed by in the breeze, snatching her "prey" with her claws triumphantly. The wind soon tugged it away, however, and as it flew down towards the depths of the volcano, the soft sound of wing-beats suddenly were able to be heard, growing closer and closer. And when Zalazak scurried off, calling out the names of the approaching dragons, Tyra lifted her head excitedly. "Father! He's alright!" she thought in relief, hopping to her feet.

However, the poor Dragoness, in her haste, had failed to gain her balance and stumbled backwards, placing her hind paw on a pile of loose rocks, which caused her to tumble backwards down the side of the volcano. She gave a yelp and a squeak as she continued to slide down the mountainside, dust and pebbles flying everywhere. At last, the Ice dragoness came to a halt, sputtering, coughing, and sneezing as she tried to disperse the loose soil she was now covered in. Opening her eyes, all she could see was a dark wall around her. Looking upward, she realized she had fallen into a hole in the mountainside.

Quickly, she spread her wings and attempted to fly upward out of the opening she'd fallen into, but her wings grazed the side of the cavern and caused her to falter, colliding with the ground once more. It was too small for her to spread her wings enough to fly out! Fear gripped Tyra's lungs as she realized she was trapped. "Help! Help, can anyone hear me?!" she cried out, but all she received in return was her own echo, bouncing off the rocky cliffs of the Fire Realm.

After several minutes of trying to call for help, Tyra bowed her head and her wings drooped sadly. Moving to one side of her earthy prison, she curled up, forming a cocoon around herself with her wings. There she lay in wait in hopes to be rescued. Thankfully, Iris's invisible ice shield still held up through her tumble down the hill and she was able to close her eyes and get some rest.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

(Sorry if this is breaking any rules or inaccurate. It's my first post so constructive criticism is appreciated!)

Her eyes fluttered open as the hiss of volcanic gases bursting forth from the blazing depths filled her nostrils. Arrea yawned, flashing her fangs that were a common trait of her breed. The sun was quickly setting and she knew it was her time to thrive. With the setting of that miraculous life-baring orb came the beginning of a "new day" for her. She had curled up in one of the many dens amongst the inner ring of the volcano for the day, prepared to fulfill any jobs that needed to be completed.

As her torso rose from the ground rather lazily, she found her tail pinned against the nests that littered her den. She smiled softly at the sight with a sigh, "Soon I'll have a batch to care for. I'm sure someone is about to lay any day now." She was one of the clan's egg mothers and had been since she could remember. Although, she hadn't cared for a "batch" of eggs or hatchlings in what seemed like a millennia. Without one to care for, she found herself idling around most days.

((Oh the feels, here a few of us are longing to get back to the old days. I've been on a board that doesn't have rules pertaining to spam and RPing, so forgive me if my posts are lax. v_v If you all would like, we could create a Xat chatroom or connect over Skype or Trillian. That way we could keep the OOC away from here.))

((That is one BAD idea. We shouldn't be connecting with each other over the internet when we can see each other's faces. No way. Though, Moon is making another rp. ))

((That is one BAD idea. We shouldn't be connecting with each other over the internet when we can see each other's faces. No way. Though, Moon is making another rp. ))

((We wouldn't be looking at each other's faces. :/ We'd just be using the IM. With Skype you don't have to video chat.))

((And what is the problem with seeing each others' faces anyway? I'm good friends with quite a few people I've met on here, and we chat on Skype regularly. and Trillian is IM only anyway.

Off track now, sorry... I'll be hanging around to see where this RP goes.))

Edited by CYDA LUVA83