Moonbeam22

Dragon Clans of the Elements

Summer nodded, "I see," "Is there are reason you feel like you belong to DarkClan?" She narrowed her eyes and dug her talons into the earth at the mention of DarkClan.

Siidrakon, clawed the ground irritably whe Ayra silenced him and then shot down his idea to attack the DarkClan's leader. He knew that her choice was probably wisest though so he let thematter go with a huff of flame from his jaws.

~

Shadow watched as Kyrena ran off into the brush, followed closely by a sunset dragoness. THe darkmyst dragon hopped back up into the branches and decieded that he would follow as well. She had been the only dragon here to give him a chance to explain why the DarkClan acted how they did and he didn't want to lose track of theonlyone who might stick up for him if he was found out. He followed silently through the dark branches above the other dragons.

~

Dharsii watched the conversation between the lead dragons in silence, wondering why the DarkClan leader would have left the area and his Clan.

"Because... Because... They're left out... And... Different..." Kyrena said slowly and quietly. "And treated differently because of who they are..." she continued. "I feel so alone..." she sobbed. Her magma dimmed somewhat.

Ayra shook her head and said flatly, "This Gathering has come to a close. I will speak to Dharak when he returns. Until then, you have my permission to kill any DarkClan dragon that comes into your territories." Glaring at the vampire she growled, "You have until dawn to get your cowardly hide back to the ruins. Go."

~~~~~~~

Dharak was exhausted when he came to the cave entrance. He knew it was the right one. Breathing heavily, he crawled inside, climbing over the jagged rocks and dodging overhangs. He traveled into the very heart of the cave until he saw it.

The gem was about the size of an egg. It was a deep bloodred, and power seemed to emulate from it in waves. Finally... Dharak reached out one mangled ckaw and touched the gem.

The zombie let out a scream of pain as his paw made contact with the icy cold surface. Power flooded his body; enough power to kill a GoN. His body began to transform, his flesh mended, and muscles rippled under diamond-hard scales. "Yes... yes... YES!" he bellowed rearing up on his hind legs. Prepare Ayra... I shall return...

Bloodvein roared and stood up. He opened his wings and took off over the trees towards DarkClans territory. As he flew he saw two dragons in the forest. Keeping aware of the other dragons at the gathering he landed.

"Hello..."

Summer relaxed seeing that the Kyrena was clearly upset. The sunset got closer and wrapped her tail around her gently. "You're never alone. There are many dragons that agree. They are left out and different, but sometimes you have to be careful of those that are different and left out because there is a reason they are. Our leaders are trying to protect us from those that are different by leaving them out."

Edited by moonsong101

Bloodvein roared and stood up. He opened his wings and took off over the trees towards DarkClans territory. As he flew he saw two dragons in the forest. Keeping aware of the other dragons at the gathering he landed.

"Hello..."

((Two dragons smile.gif Kyrena and Summer biggrin.gif))

Velocia and Mice flew over some of the forest. Mice was resting on Velocia's back.

"Velocia: Wasn't there supposed to be something important going on between the leaders?"

"Mice: Eh. Not sure. Probably, but it probably doesn't concern us."

"Velocia: Fine."

((This pretty my take on what's going on. So if there's anything wrong with this post, I'll edit.)?

"Yes, but... It happened so long ago... I don't think that these dragons should be punished for what their ansestirs did!" Kyrena said, looking up. She sighed, "I think that they are only the way they are because of what we do to them..." she muttered, looking down, "I think that we are what makes them evil..."

Only then did Kyrena realize Bloodvein was there. She looked around at him with wide eyes.

Bloodvein looked at Kyrena,

"Whats this about DarkClan?"

He snarled at her and continously looked around for the leaders coming back.

Kyrena blinked. Who was this new dragon? "Who are you?" she asked, completely ignoring his question. She had no fear of the newcomer despite his dark appearance. He seemed as if he was from Darkclan and she stared at him with wonder.

Bloodvein stared at Kyrena in disbelief that she didnt know him,

"I, am DarkClan deputy, and until Dharak returns i've taken control as the leader...."

The sun hit the horizen and the sky went orange letting off a cool breeze, nightfall had almost arrived.

The duo noticed night was ascending. However, Mice spotted something beforehand.

"Mice: Velocia, fly down! I think I see a few other dragons!"

"Velocia: Why are you so excited by that?"

"Mice: More dragons found-More dragons that might join Chapter Wings. Or at least possibly."

"Velocia: Well...Then again, there isn't many dragons that even know about Chapter Wings. It hasn't even got a proper territory or foundation. Let alone other dragons besides us."

"Mice: Oh just fly down! We haven't come acroos enough things to where it would make sense to do it."

"Velocia: *sighs* Whatever."

Velocia does as she was told and flies down.

"Dark... Clan..." Kyrena said slowly, "... Deputy?"

Her mind was in a mess. The deputy of Darkclan was here? But why? Oh, he must have been the dragon that she saw, trapped, at the gathering. At first, curiosity burst from within her, but then, fear overcame her, she had heard of how these dragons were killers and couldn't help but wonder if they were going to harm her. That fear was quickly replaced by confusion.

"What's... Your name?" she asked, tipping her head.

Velocia descended a tiny bit more until she and Mice could see just barely who they were. They're eyes suddenly widened and she flew right back up.

"Velocia: *at a whisper* Th-that's-!"

"Mice: *at a whisper as well* The deputy of DarkClan. Yeah, I know."

"Velocia: *still at a whisper* What do we do?"

"Mice: *also still at-Oh you get the point!* Hmm.....I'll see if I can fly down and find somewhere to hide. I'll try and listen on to see what's happening."

"Velocia: Alright. Good luck Mice."

"Mice: Thanks."

Mice got off Velocia's back and flew down as quietly as he could. As soon as he was on the forest floor, he hid behind a tree that near some bushes. He tried listening in.

((Ok, must have skipped that part))

Summer caught a dragon out of the corner of her eye and looked up a bit, seeing Bloodvien. Her eyes narrowed, "What are you doing here!" she hissed at the deputy. "You know you are not allowed near here." The sunset placed a foot in front of Kyrena letting Bloodvein know not to harm the magma.

Edited by moonsong101

"I'm Bloodvein.... Dont tell me where i can and cant be!"

He snapped his jaws at Summer as she tried to protect the magma.

"What were you saying about DarkClan?"

Mice still kept quiet behind the tree and bushes, gently shaking.

<Mice: This is so not good.....The Deputy of DarkClan is going to be trouble....Can't approach unless I feel suicidal and stupid.>

Shadow saw Bloodvein fly down out of the night sky and confront Kyrena and the other dragon that was with her.

"Oh crap. This isn't good." he hissed to himself beforeslipping forward, remaining hidden behind Summer and whispering so that Kyrena would hopefullyhear him.

"This isn't safe. Follow me." he whispered almost pleadingly. He didn't want any harm to come to the other hatchling. She had heard him out and even tried to comfort him so he felt it was only responsible of him to get her away from a dragon as dangerous as Bloodvein.

"I can tell you where you can't be when ever I want!" she snapped. "And you can not be here! The leaders will be sure to get you sooner or later!" she added with a hiss. Summer did not know of Shadow behind her and continued to glare at Bloodvein.

Bloodvein glared at Summer,

"You have no idea who I am do you?"

He looked back to the gathering to check for the others coming nearby, though none had.

Summer glared back, "Of course I know who you are! I know that you are a cruel, vicious dragon that clearly has no respect for anyone or anything! Just because you are the deputy of the terrible DarkClan doesn't mean I have to cower or bow down to you!" she snapped and took a step closer to Bloodvein.

Bloodvein laughed and grabbed for Summers neck with his claws.

"Correct."

He lifted Summer up by the neck and saw another dragon behind him,

"Shadow!?!?"