Moonbeam22

Dragon Clans of the Elements

ShatterHeart smiled at the misfit's words. "I'm glad to hear that Missy," Losing his smile the Ice dragon gained a serious face, "Hopefully they wont go to waste. YOu may need them soon." The leader said closing his eyes.

((Sorry GirlFairy!!!!!))

((Sorry. I had a week long post suspension -.- Are we saying that Bloodvein never escaped?))

Shadow fluttered his wings excitedly when the other hatchling responded to him. He backed away a short distance, hopefully just enough to lure her forward but not enough to look like he was retreating puposfully.

"Kyrena? Thats a nice name." he said politely, putting on a false appearance of shyness. "Where are you from?" he asked hoping to avoid answering her question of his name as long as possible as a name like Shadow would almost certainly give him away as DarkClan.

~

Siidrakon nodded, glad to hear that Shatterheart was ready to begin and turned to Ayra when the Ice dragon addressed her.

~

Dharsii folded his wings and settled in comfortably waiting for the gathering to begin discussing whatever it was they were here to discuss.

Wishwing looked at Bloodvien in boredom. He pawed the ground and the dust made him sneeze a couple of times. The Daydream dragon watched the other dragons and saw how different they were from each other. The WindClan dragon snorted and shook his head.

Dharsii looked over when he heard a dragon snort and realized he and Dreams were not the only WindClan here. There was another Daydream dragon here. He gave a short whistle at the other dragon to get his attention and waved him over with one of his glimmering wings.

Edited by Drakossozh

Wishwing looked at Dharsii and walked toward him.The Daydream sat down and looked at them.He blinked once or twice and took some deep breaths to calm himself down.He then said,"Hi."

"Hey." Dharsii responded to the Daydream. "Do you know what's going on here?" he asked curiously. If they were the only three Wind Clan here the least they could do was know what was happening.

"Well there is a DarkClan dragon here and Ayra is going to judge him or something like that," he replied. "That is all I know," he continued. He looked at them and asked them, "How about you two? What else is going on?" Wishwing waited for them to answer.

Edited by Dragonlunge

((I'm back! Sorry for being inactive but I will now help to make sure this thread doesn't die! I like this RP))

Kyrena shuffled forwards towards the other dragon as he moved. Curiosity sparked in her eyes as she looked at this other dragon. She wondered where this other dragon was from and what was his name, but she decided to answer his questions first.

"Do you mean, which clan I belong to?" she asked, "If you do, I'm from Fireclan."

She became more talkative as this dragon seemed to not notice how weird her voice sounded. She didn't want to be judged by how she spoke and this dragon wasn't doing that. Talking with a dragon that didn't comment on her voice made her happy and like this dragon.

Shadow retreated back a little further, bit by bit, hoping to lure the other dragon farther away from the adults that he knew would attack him.

"FireClan? What's it like? I've never been to there territory before?" he asked, geninly curious about the place. He had never been there and wanted to know more about it. The more info he got the more info the DarkClan got. Once he was a comfortable distance back he hopped up into a low hanging branch which was just shaded enough to break up his figure to nothing more than a shape with faintly glowing eyes. He wanted to talk but not to be seen, for now.

Kyrena shuffled towards the dragon, wondering why it kept retreating.

"We live on a volcano," she said simply. She looked up at the dragon and asked, "Who are you?"

She was getting more and more curious and had about a ton of questions to ask. The lava on her body glowed in the dark and partly lit up the dragon. She let out a small gasp when she noticed what the dragon looked like. Her eyes widened and she began to back away. ((you are a mature hatchie right?))

((yes Shadow is amature hatchling but is also a pygmy so he's probably around the same size as Kyrena if not slightly smaller))

Shadow stay laying on the branch as the other dragon's glow lit him up, unafraid of the light as it illuminated is dark indigo-black scales. When the other hatchling gasped at the sight of him and began to back away from him, he beat his wings and sailed past the FireClan hatchling before landing gracefully betweenher and the other dragons and rounded on her with his wings spread wide as if to block her.

"Please don't run away." he said quietly "I don't want to be found out here. I'm no threat!" He put on an air of pleading desperation. "All I want is someone to talk to. Please don't run away from me like everyone else." He kept his wings wide, ready to block her way or even attack if he had to to prevent himself from being found out.

((probably the same size. Kyrena is a... Hatchling I think... Not a mature hatchie))

Kyrena relaxed. She understood how it felt to have no one to talk to and to have no friends. The desparation in his voice made her feel sad for this dragon. She nodded and said, "Okay." Then she sat down.

Shadow settled back down onto his stomach and folded his wings when the other dragon sat down. He kept his head raised and watched her as she agreed to what he had asked, a smile passing over his face.

"I'm glad to finally meet another hatchling who will talk to me outside my own clan. I'm Shadow of the DarkClan." he said politely as he could. "So you said you live in a volcano, it sounds uncomfortably hot to me. How do you bare it?"

Kyrena shifted around uncomfortablely.

"I'm kind of made of lava, so it doesn't bother me," she said, "What about you? Where do you live?" she asked with curiosity. She had heard about darkclan before, but she never really asked to know more. She didn't really like the feel of cold ground beneath her and tried to make herself as comfortable as possible.

"Imagine a place where the sun never really warms, the stars never really shine, and where food is almost non-exsistant. Thats where I am from." Shadow replied calmly. He was speaking the truth, for the DarkClan's territory really was as close to dead as a place could get. He noticed her shifting but remained totally passive and stayed laying on his belly, his tail flicking occasionally.

Kyrena's eyes widened as he explained. She looked at him sadly.

"Why do you live in such a place?" she asked. Sadness was filling her as she came to understand the Darkclan dragons. She didn't think that it was right for them to live there. It was mean...

"Its not like we want to live there. It is our curse. When our leader turned against Ayra and lost we were all banished and cursed along with him. I don't see how it is fair for such a curse to exist. Why should I carry the burden of those who betrayed Ayra? My egg hadn't even been laid when that happened. Does it sound fair to you that the children of traitors who are starving and desperate should be branded with the same label as those who preceeded them?" he became very serious at this point, dipping his head and cosing his eyes. What he had said was all true, but he kept to himself about how many times he had gotten into trouble with the other clans, but again it all came down to the need to survive.

Dreams of the Protected blinked quietly as WishWing and Dharsii talked to eachother. Wraping her featherd tail around her soft feet the dragoness spoke. "It seems like you know more than me, I jst have a feeling something big is about to happen" Smiling friendly Dreams looked at the nebula sitting on the rock. "Dhrasii, You know anything?"

~~~~~~

Shatterheart stood on his four legs, taking a deep breath the leader prepared to speak."Dragons of the clans, here my words! We all know that the threat of DarkClan is constant, lately they have been growing more brave. For the past few months WaterClan has been invaded by BloodVein, DarkClans deputy, and many others." Lookng around at all the dragons the ice dragons gaze shifted to Ayra. "I know the other clans have been attacked by the horrid members of the dark. But we can not always preveil with sending them away. My daughter Tyra was taken by the likings of DarkClan, but thankfully she is safe now." Shaking his head slightly Shatterheart stoped himself from thinking about anything but the manner at hand. "That is not important right now, SkiiDrakon and I have talked to eachother about this, and we both agree that something has to be done about DarkClan! Ayra dont you agree," The male asked turning his body towards the GON "Dharak has to be stoped. Even though hes your brother, even though hes a zombie. He's still terrorizing us, our hatchlings shouldnt have to grow up with this!" Stomping his front left foot hard ShatterHeart awaited a responce.

((Lol to lazy to wait for MoonBeam to respond to my last post XP ))

Kyrena was close to tears after hearing the truth. She got up, walked towards him and sat beside him.

"I can give you warmth..." she said to him, "I'll help you! It isn't fair at all! Even if your ancestors did horrid things, it doesn't mean they should punish all of their clan! And you guys did nothing wrong!" her voice was filled with confidence and sympathy, "When I grow up, I want to unite all the dragons so no one will be left out, everyone will be together, no one should bare a curse for wrongs they didn't do!"

Kyrena, making sure that the magma on her body wouldn't hurt him, nuzzled him comfortingly.

She heard the leaders speaking and narrowed her eyes with annoyance. It was their own fault that Darkclan had to do this! Why should they be blamed?! She thought to herself.

She hissed as the leader kept talking and spoke her thoughts aloud.

"It's not their fault... It's ours! They haven't done anything wrong! Only their leader, that's the only one that has done wrong! Everyone else shouldn't be to blame! Do they only care about themselves?!" she hissed in their direction, her eyes brimming with hate for Arya, who cursed not only those that have done wrong but also the innocent, for the leaders who seemed to think the only hatchlings that were in danger were theirs and not those who were starving somewhere else.

"Everthing I've been told was a lie!" she said, more despairingly than hatefully. Then she looked into Shadow's eyes, "I can tell you aren't lying to me..." she trailed off as she realized how much she had said. Kyrena usually kept to herself, but now, she unconsciously leaned against Shadow, at the same time making the lava on her body be of no harm to him.

((I want FORBIDEN love!!!))

Edited by SoiledLove

((He is hiding at the edge and doesn't want to be found out. If he is found out, then Kyrena shall protect him!))

" They're all following in DHARAKS steps! They're the ones to blame! My parents were killed!" MIssy hissed, getting up and jumping up to Kyrena. Her sightless eyes narrowed. " they are all born evil!" she hissed into Kyrena's ear. " Those are not lies!" she whipped around. " And I know one is with you. DOn't hide it! I can get one of these dragons here to kill him!" she said. She scraped her claws furiously at the ground. None of them. none of them deserve to live. she thought. Except the eggs. We could raise them as good. she perked up a little, and skipped around a little, not wanting to b back to the front. She would watch this FreClan hatchling.