Moonbeam22

Dragon Clans of the Elements

Summer gasped as Bloodvein grabbed her neck and lifted her up. "This... defiantly... proves...it!" she hissed through clenched teeth. She tried to glance back to see who Shadow was while trying to claw Bloodvein with her talons so he'll release her neck.

((Oh and I wanted to add that I won't be very active because of school and I sure many are in school now too.))

Edited by moonsong101

((Lol, my teachers are striking today, if they werent i wouldnt be here tongue.gif))

Bloodvein laughed and squeezed the neck harder, after he was satisfied with the choking he dropped Summer and looked at Shadow and Kyrena, turning his back to Summer.

((Why can't stuff like that happen at my school?))

Mice saw what was going on. He knew things were only going to get worse from here on out. He knew what he had to do. He quickly flew up to Velocia.

"Mice: Velocia, I'm going to make a dive and see if I can help them out. Just follow my lead."

Mice quickly flew back down and then flew out of the bushes and grabbed Kyrena, hoping to carry her out of there despite his small size. There was a sight slow-mo on the capture. Velocia did the same to get Summer and Shadow. Except her slow-mo had her doing a mocking face at Bloodvein. Mice soon went on Velocia's back with Kyrena in tow.

"Velocia: This is totally gonna back fire isn't it?"

"Mice: Probably!"

((Chase time!))

Edited by Zeke1479

Summer started coughing and clasped on the ground. Soon she felt herself being lifted and slowly brought her head up to see who it was, but she couldn't bring it up so she let it fall back down.

Kyrena looked at Shadow with surprise. It was less than a moment later before she felt herself being taken away. at first she struggled a while, but then relaxed as she felt the back of another dragon beneath her. An annoyed look settled on her face. Why now? When she just had the time to talk with the deputy of darkclan...

Mice saw the annoyed look on the young Magma dragon.

"Mice: Look kid.....Trust me. If we left you guys there, he would've killed you. Didn't you see what happened before? He didn't just choke that Sunset dragon because he was annoyed at her. He had killing intent!"

"Velocia: Guys, not sure how long I can keep this pace up! Holding this many dragons ain't exactly comfortable on my spine!"

"Mice: Please just endure Velocia!"

Summer was feeling better but her neck was really sore and she coughed every once in a while. She started flapping her wings and lifted into the air. She flew behind the two dragons that picked up Kyrena, a black dragon, and herself. She glanced back at Bloodvein and glared.

"Mice: Quit worrying about Bloodvein! We need to get out of here! I doubt he's happy about what we're doing...."

((People, I think your posts are too short... BTW, I think Bloodvein is now a NPC...))

((Good point, but there hasn't exactly a whole lot for us to branch off to. Wait, why haven't you posted until now? Not to sound rude. Just wondering.))

((Well Kyrena's is next to Mice, who's a Pigmy. Try and see if you can come up with something considering that. Plus, you just randomly got picked up by 2 random dragons randomly out of nowhere. I don't think think I said random enough. Anyway, I have noticed this rp is a tad bit on the slow side. Maybe, pinkie'll come back and start rping as Bloodvein again? I mean, we are in the school year now.))

((I thought he was banned from the rp...))

Kyrena looked the two other dragons over. "Who are you?" she asked,her voice echoing slightly without the help of a tunnel. She was confused at why these dragons pulled them away like that. "I'm Kyrena," she added.

((Permanently? Jeez, what did he do?))

"Mice: My name's Mice and the Whiptail is Velocia. And we're currently the ones saving you guys."

"Well then thanks for saving us," Summer said flying by their side. "Looks like Bloodvein isn't coming so I think we can slow down and rest. Do you know what happened to the other dragons and where they are?" she asked.

((It says in the OCC what he did, its quite a lot to put to tell you right here right now.))

Edited by moonsong101

((Ah. I get it now.))

"Mice: Let's not count our chickens before they hatch...."

"Velocia: Anyway, we don't know. We weren't there for the meeting sadly. They probably went to their respective clan environments."

((If pinkie's been banned I guess I'll move Bloodvein unless someone else wants to.))

Shadow let out a screech of surprise and indignation when he was suddenly scooped up by another dragon. Right when he had been about to try and help Kyrena out of one danger anotherpossiblee threat had to come down out of the sky and scoop them up. He trembled and struggled against the big dragon's claws but he simply wasn't strong enough to escape the whiptail dragon's grip.

He gave a hiss and fluttered his wing that wasn't pinned to his side in an attempt to get her to release him, striking at her limb with his teeth. He'd honestly have rather stayed back with Bloodvein. If these dragons took him back to their camp he felt he'd almost certainly be killed and he wasn't about to let that happen.

He then noticed that one of the other dragons was a pygmy as well, but he didn't give this much thought except that he noted it was speaking with Kyrena.

Edited by Drakossozh

"Velocia: Ow! Hey stop that! We're not going to try to kill you! We're trying to help you! Can you please stop?"

Kyrena nodded. "I was hoping to speak with him though..." she said, referring to Bloodvein.

((let's take turns to play Bloodvein))

Bloodvein growled and took off after them. He could easily catch up. He looked around to make sure none of the gathering dragons were nearby. None were.

Summer glanced at Kyrena, "Why would you want to speak with that devil-of-a-dragon!" Then she glanced back seeing Bloodvein coming after them. "I think we should speed up, by a lot," she said with a worried tone in her voice. "He's getting close." With that she started speeding up and slightly passing the other dragons, glancing back to see if they would speed up too.

"Because I have things I want to know!" Kyrena said, eyes narrowing and looking hostile for the first time. Then she calmed down to avoid hurting the dragon that she was sitting on. She looked back towards where Bloodvein was. She glanced at the ground. They were up so high! A sudden fright of heights overcame her and she lied down, putting her paws over her head.

Summer was taken aback at Kyrena's hostileness, but she let it slide since she was a hatchling. She noticed Kyrena put her paws over her head after looking down, so she thought she might have been afraid of heights but she wasn't sure. "Are you afraid of heights or something? Or is it because Bloodvein is catching up to us?" she asked.

"Heights. I can't fly and never will be able to. I'm afraid of falling," Kyrena hissed truthfully. She started shivering at the thought of falling and shut her eyes. Her fear never really lasted long and she tried her best not to show it.

Edited by SoiledLove

Shadow hissed and struggled some more, looking up at the dragon who held him. He let out a little stream of flame at the air to try and scare the other dragon. He wouldn't let the dragons take him back to the clans.

"If you need to speed up then let me go." he shouted when they noticed Bloodvein coming up behind him. "You'll be faster without carrying me."