Moonbeam22

Dragon Clans of the Elements

((you go or I go? I suggest you cause i gotta reply to some other RPs, I'm on 20 active ones in total!))

((I need to go soon, maybe a few more posts, I'm not sure))

((nevermind, mum says I gotta go, it's too late))

Edited by SoiledLove

((@pinkieseb. Yes Siidrakon is a leader but he is nowhere near Bloodvein. He's still back at the FireClan's stronghold with his mate. And I'd appreciate a recap please. I've been gone a day to come back to 3 pages of mostly OOC.))

((Waoh! Way too much has happened here 1. You guys need to add more to your posts! 2. Pinkie , I know Cyrus said this already but, you cant easily have BloodVien escape when warriors and a Deputy were there 3. I can see WAY to much off subject talking! your lucky a MOD hasnt checked on it yet. 4. Im best freinds with MoonBeam and I know shes going to be pissed about what has happened,(I, afraid of it) and 4. FoxFairy and Soiled, I know you guys are new to this rp. It looks like you guys dont know a lot about whats happening. I would advise reading through ALL the pages to know what has happened~))

((Waoh! Way too much has happened here 1. You guys need to add more to your posts! 2. Pinkie , I know Cyrus said this already but, you cant easily have BloodVien escape when warriors and a Deputy were there 3. I can see WAY to much off subject talking! your lucky a MOD hasnt checked on it yet. 4. Im best freinds with MoonBeam and I know shes going to be pissed about what has happened,(I, afraid of it) and 4. FoxFairy and Soiled, I know you guys are new to this rp. It looks like you guys dont know a lot about whats happening. I would advise reading through ALL the pages to know what has happened~))

(( Yup. Dont worry, Its just a couple of pages. and you can ask someone. I know the first part. `sigh` I wionder why Kronos has been inactive lately. Oh yeah, and Gaurdian and Drako, What happened is:

Missy went over to the gathering spot where Bloodvein and *Whatever Soiled's character is* She stumbles backward, bumpign into a tree, because of Bloodvein's rotting scent. The magma hatchling then starts chasing Missy and she threatens to throw rocks at the hatchling. She already threw one, and it somehow got on fire? Than there was OOC chat.))

((Sorry but Im not going to Rp untill this is fixed, and Wait! Soileds Char is a hatchling!! then she shouldnt even be at the gathering..*Sigh* this is all confusing now..))

((Okay what the censorkip.gif is going on? First off, there should not be three straight pages worth of OCC chat. That's what the OCC is for. Secondly, pinkie, you have broken rules in your posts. This isn't the first time. Do it again and you are going to be kicked from this RP permanently. Also, posts need to be AT LEAST 4 SENTENCES LONG. It's written in the rules. Seriously, I shouldn't have to moderate this constantly. Please guys...))

Fyria nodded and said, "I thought so. With all the trouble that vampire has given us and WaterClan, it's no wonder she wants to hold another meeting." She paused for a moment to watch their hatchlings begin chasing one another around Siidrakon as if playing tag. A laugh rumbled in her chest as she added, "You'd better get going. Ayra will want everyone there on time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drained of energy from hunger and fatigue, Dharak landed by a large, dead fallen tree. He paused to gulp down some muddy water before retreating inside the hollow trunk. The Spires were in sight just over the horizon. So close....

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayra landing with a great whirl of wind at the Shrine. She saw that many of the dragons were present, but not all. "Is everyone present?" she inquired, folding her massive wings.

I should get going, Missy thought. " Hey, hatchling! Look, it's a volcano!" she pointed the way to the FireClan place. FireClan did have volcanoes, right? The small dragon took her chance. She leaped for a tree, climbing up it with practice work. Then she flew off to the shrine, taking the cover of the trees she flew straight in. She smelled the stench of the Vampire that had been there earlier, and calmed at the scent of Ayra. " I'm here." She called down to the others from a tree. She bounded down the tree, taking her place.

THe Two Finned Bluna heard a small voice and looked over as Missy, the EarthClan healer moved. "Oh! Hello Missy~ I didnt know you were hear." She said closeing her eyes as she spoke. Snapping her eyes up Guidefull Waters watched as the great Guaridan, Ayra, landed. Bowing her head respectfullythe small dragon looked up. "Greetings Ayra it is a pleaseure to be in your presence." "And I belive ShatterHeart, Skiidrakon, Alania, and Song are all missing, thus theres no leaders at this gathering." Shifting on her feet the bluna flicked her tail back and forth at the disturbances around her. Guidefulls ear fins twitched as the sound of wings flapping filed the air. Huh? "Not all the leaders." a loud male voice said "ShatterHeart!" the female said a she watched her leader. Shatterheartflew over the gound to his place. Casting his haze over the view he questioned the sceen. "What is going on here?"

(( dry.gif ..ptch I knew that..... ))

Edited by GuardianProtector

((bloodvein is no longer there. He godmodded away and is gone. That was what all the OOC chat was about, pinky godmodding.))

((edit: xd.png ))

Edited by Shapeshifting dragon Cyrus

((WHAT! but i thought that everyone must go! i'm SO confused...BTW, should I delete the ooc chat? I'll go read the rest of the RP, but I am lazy, and this is the first and last time i'll bother to read))

Edited by SoiledLove

((woops im sorry then xd.png I will delete my post then..? blink.gif ))((Deleted all of my chat~))

Valentina sat in the gathering place her wings were folded and her eyes were somber. She watched everyone curious of what was going on.. So many dragons in one place she had never seen so many speaking that she was a loner for a long time, This was nice a good change she needed this so bad..."My first gathering.. Interesting..." She thought. She rubbed her wing over her right side of her face, and rubbed the scare. She then stopped to hear the dragon talk, her tail twitched.

Edited by foxfairy34759

Wishwing shuffled his blue wings quietly. He looked around and at the different types of dragons. Wow,there are so much dragons here,he thought.The Daydream dragon grew scared and excited at the same time.

Valentina watched carefully and soon saw a daydream dragon shaking among them. She slowly got up and walked toward him. Her head low as she approach submissive and calm. She sat next to him and tilted her head. " Are you ok...?" Her scared right eye watched him carefully.

" ShatterHeart?" Missy said. She cocked her head. " Oh! Atleast we have one leader. How's Tyra?" yes, Tyra... The little ice hatchling. She turned her head to the dragon that greeted her. " Hello." she said. " I think that Siidrakon should be here. Otherwise he's with his mate." Missy sighed, he might come. She heard Valentina. " I don't think hatchlings should be here...?" she questioned, her blank eyes staring at Valentina.

Valentina looked away for a moment and watched the hatchling. “I’m not sure… Maybe they are allowed too??” She sighed for a moment and her tail twitched in curiosity. “Maybe this is a special occasion…” Her thought drift from hatchlings to the gathering. So many in dragons one place.

The daydream didn't answer and he looked at Valentina.He was nervous and then replied a few moments after,"I'm fine,nothing's wrong."Wishwing's gaze drifted to the other dragons that were there.He then looked at the ground and sighed.

(Hey Soiled I deleted all of the rp previously mine anyway…. Also come rp with me!! biggrin.gif )

Valentina watched him carefully and nodded as he responded. “If you say so... Also what’s your name...?” Her head tilted slightly curiously, and she looked away for a moment hearing the birds squawk at each other. She relaxed a little bit more and she sat more comfortably then ridged.

Siidrakon couldn't keep a slight rumbling laugh down when he watched their hatchlings playing. He then nodded when Fyria told him he should get going and gave each of his children a gentle nuzzle and nudged them back towards their mother. He was also glad to hear Blazingsoul's call that he would be glad to watch over the Clan so Siidrakon could spend time with his family.

"I will return as soon as I can." he said before turning and heading back up the tunnel, stopping once to look back at his family proudly before exiting the egg-mother's den and flying up and out of the volcano. He left orders with his guards to be on alert and thanked Blazingsoul for wanting to watch over things the next day before heading towards the gathering. He arrived moments after Ayra and responded, "I am present." as he landed next to Shatterheart and looked around at the other dragons.

~

Dharsii beat his wings powerfully as he flew and looked back over his shoulder at Dreams.

"Let's hurry Dreams. We don't want to be late." he said as he sped up his flight.

~

Shadow, having lost sight of Dharak a while ago gave up on following the great zombie dragon and instead decided to poke around in the forest for a while in search of food. As he crept through the shadows, he heard the voices of dragons and decided to investigate. Remaining hidden in the undergrowth, he looked out in awe at the sight of the Gathering. The little Darkmyst Pygmy had no idea that there were so many massive dragons out their that almost matched his Leader's size. And the large blue one, the Guardian of Nature Ayra, looked even larger than Dharak to the pygmy. He remembered his last encounter with the Guardian and shivered and hunkered down in the shadows in fear as he watched.

Edited by Drakossozh

"My name is Wishwing,"he replied.Wishwing's tail swished left to right.He lied down and layed his head on his front feet.The daydream dragon waited for her answer before he went off to watch some birds to get rid of his nervousness.

She looked at him and repsonded " What a nice name Wishwing... And mine is Valentina..." She stretched her wings for a moment getting rid of the stiff feeling she had. Her eyes seemed worried a little bit... Maybe it was because it seem quite..