Moonbeam22

Dragon Clans of the Elements

((It would be nice if you could, idk... Betray them and knock them off Bloods wings so you can stand by him while he tears them apart? biggrin.gif))

Bloodvein smiled,

"Im Bloodvein, not liked too much around here....."

He growled at Strongshield and he tried to stand up.

((R U KIDDING ME!? ..............sure, why not?))

Kyrena nodded towards the approaching dragon before turning back to Blood. She was interested in him. He was the only one who hadn't looked at her hesitantly, scared or as if she were weird.

Okay...

She looked at the leaders standing on his shoulders. Even they probably thought she was a freak for coming near Blood or just her voice. She looked at Blood again.

((A reply for okay.... Hmmmmmm))

Bloodvein managed to get himself on his knees but his wings were still pinned down. He decided the dragon could help him escape. He sent her a head message,

Help me...

Then he stared at her sadly and lowered his head.

((O_o uuuuuhhhhhhh wow))

Edited by pinkieseb

Kyrena got his message. She sent her own. 'i will'

Her head was so much more powerful than her body. Still, she smiled and attacked the leaders, leaping into them at full force.

((OMG YOU ACUALLY DID IT!?!?))

Bloodvein saw the moment as Kyrena attacked Strongshield. He stood up and laughed,

Thank you.... Now, get out of here before Ayra comes!

Bloodvein turned around and sprinted off into the forest, he didnt go to far in.... He could still see the shrine.

Kyrena fled after Bloodvein. Sprinting and hoping that the magma that came off her body would hold them for a while.

((YEAH I DID!))

Edited by SoiledLove

((MWAHAHAAA))

Bloodvein smiled at Kyrena, then he laughed.

"So i assume your on my side now?"

He was planning on taking her to Darkclans territory and intrudicing her as Darkclan.

Kyrena smiled.

Sure, why not? she asked.

She wanted to experience something new.

Bloodvein happily smiled,

"Come with me..."

He jumped into the air and began flying towards DarkClan's territory.

"Do you want to see base, or do you want to attack someone else?"

((O.o Kyrena is a magma, she can't fly!!))

I'll just follow you... Kyrena said, running after the dragon.

((Bloodvein asked a question xd.png Magma? So former lava clan aye....))

((kk btw BLOODVEINS CO-BOSS OF DARKCLAN))

"Alright lets attack someone.... Walking, even running will take to long. Lets have some fun with someone! Then ill take you to Darkclans land...."

Bloodvein flew down and landed, he looked through the trees out to the gathering area, waiting for a wanderer.

Missy leaped out of the shade of the Great Tree. Gathering? Does it have to be now? she thought. She shook her head. I'll go anyway. The misfit Pygmy started bounding towards the shrine. She remembered the way there. Most of the herbs were there.

She finally got to the shrine. Missy stopped. Something smelled of rot. DarkClan?! she stumbled backwards, bumping into a tree. What would he be doing here? she thought angrily. But she just lay there, unmoving. She was scared he would attack her. Being blind, and growing up with herbs, she only knew a few battle moves. But they would be clumsy and hit at the wrong places.

((Girlfairy had a character? GIRLFAIRY HAD A CHARACTER! Yay! This place is active again!))

Kyrena turned towards some sort of sound. Padding over, she realized it was a misfit pygmy. She stood behind the Misfit, quietly.

" I know you're there!" Missy growled. Her ears pricked up. " You can't fool me." She stood up, her wings spread out. I'm no as blind as you think, she thought.

Edited by girlfairy76

Bloodvein turned around and saw Missy too, he stood back and let Kyrena start the attack.

First attack, good luck...

Missy growled. Her sightless green eyes were in the direction of Bloodvein. " You wouldn't." she leaped away from the tree. Then she bounded off into the forest What kind of gathering was that? No one attacks at one! she thought.