Moonbeam22

Dragon Clans of the Elements

"Velocia: We're not going to abandon you! And if you're so afraid of the clans finding out.....*sighs* Then we'll just have to not go back to the clans for awhile."

"Mice: Velocia?"

"Velocia: It's fine.....Plus, it's better that they live then us just going back to the clan just because we don't want to get our paws dirty."

Velocia saw that Bloodvein was catching up and knew that she needed a speed boost. Fast. She instantly boosted as much as she could from the added wait. Bloodvein was still catching up with quite a bit of ease. Mice gulped.

Summer sighed, "Its ok to be afraid," then she smiled at Kyrena. "Did you know I was afraid of heights before I got my wings? I know I have wings now but still..." She tried to reasure the hatchling but didn't know how to do it.

Shadow kept struggling.

"Are you a fool?" he shouted, "Bloodvein won't kill me and I can buy you guys some time."

In all honesty he didn't know if Bloodvein would kill him or not, even if they were both DarkClan. He really just wanted the other dragon to let go of him. He hated the feeling of being confined to a single spot and when one is trapped in the grip of a larger animal, movement is not exactly within reach.

"Velocia: I guess I pretty much have no choice.....I'm going to let go of all of you, distract Bloodvein, and meet up with you all later."

"Mice: B-but-!"

"Velocia: I'll be fine. Just get them out of here. You, the sunset, I didn't get a chance to learn your name. Either way, can you carry Kyrena and get her out of here?"

Edited by Zeke1479

Kyrena's eyes widened. They were going to drop her? She clung ontothe dragon beneath her with her claws.

Summer nodded, "My name's Summer," turning to Kyrena, "You'll have to hop on my back, can you do that?" She looked the hatchling straight in the eye to let her know she can trust her. "I'll fly in close if you are afraid of falling, either that or I'll have to carry you in my talons. It's your choice."

Kyrena tipped her head to one side. "Can't you just leave me on the ground?" she asked, still terrified. She gave the ground a nervous glance and looked away.

"Velocia: Nice to meet you Summer. Anyway, I'll lower us so you guys'll be able to get to the ground safely."

Velocia started to get low to the ground. She was just above the trees and could see what looked like a cave in a mountain in the distance.

"Velocia: Alright. I'll let you guys off in 3. After I do, stay below the trees for coverage. Got it?"

"Mice: Got it....."

Edited by Zeke1479

Summer nodded, "ok" She glanced at Kyrena then looked away, though it ment nothing really. She waited for the dragon's que.

ShatterHeart rose at the guardians words. "Thank you, Ayra." Flaping his massive wings the ice dragon lifted into the air. "WaterClan, return to camp." Staring down at his deputy and greatest warrior the leader sent them a message. "Guidefull Waters, StrongSheild. When we return to camp meet me in my den I have something I want to talk about." Roaring a farwell to the other clans the leader flew off towards his territory. Flying over grass he thought to himself. Ayra may be wise but if Darak has left the realm then it is for no good. This....feeling I cant shake it. I have to do something..

~~

The female Bluna looked up as her leader left. Wounder whats this is about. GUidefull waters shifted stretching her wings looking at her compainion. "Lets go, StrongSheild. Before ShatterHeart throws a fit."

~~~~

Blinking her violet eyes the pale blue dragoness stood. What an interesting gathering Giggling slightly the Daydream mane blew in the wind, "Dhrasii? What do we do now, head back?" The scout questioned, looking at the nebula. Dhrasii had been her firend since they were both apprentices in WindClan, though they were much older now Dreams still acted like a youngling around the male.

((Woah missed a ton! Seems Pinkie's gone, anyway guys you might want to add more to your posts! ^^

Edited by GuardianProtector

Shadow flailed his wings as he was released and shot away from the other dragons, down towards the forest. He stopped just above the canopy and turned to look back at them. Partof him didn't want to leave.

~

Siidrakon rose and spread his wings, roaring a farewell to Shatterheart.

"FireClan! We shall return home now." he called to the FireClan dragons that had also come here. He then lifted into the ar with powerful beats of his wings before circling around to head in the direction of his home.

~

Dharsii spread out one of his glimmering wings and streched his tired muscles. He'd been sitting still for too long. He turned his gaze to Dreams when she spoke, "I dunno." he said calmly "I'm actually rather hungry now. Would you perhaps like to join me for a hunt?" he asked her. She'd been his friend for a long time and he always enjoyed having her around.

((I technically didn't release you, but eh. Why the hell not. I'll let it slide.))

"Mice: Good luck Velocia."

"Velocia: Thanks. Alright! 3, 2, 1, go!"

She let go of everyone and with the lessened weight, speeded off. Bloodvein didn't care about the others and focused on the fleeing Whiptail. However, he started to go slower as he glanced over to the area where the were left. Velocia suddenly stopped and looked back at him.

"Velocia: Come on! You coming weakling?!"

Bloodvein was filled with rage now.

"Bloodvein: Prepare to die, annoying brat!"

The 2 flew off with Velocia still well in front. Mice looked over to them with a sad look as he flew down.

Edited by Zeke1479

((For some reason, I don't think Bloodvein would be angered that quickly... eh, who cares? BTW, who's carrying Kyrena?))

((Well then again, quite a bit of stuff happened that could make him mad already. Maybe he was sent over the edge? Anyway, Summer is carrying her.))

(( eh...))

Kyrena held on tight to Summer. Her eyes were shut tight and she prayed that she wouldn't fall off. She saw the whiptail being chased by Bloodvein and a pang of worry shot through her. Would Velocia be alright?

"Mice: Velocia.....*turns to Shadow with a look of complete anger* *at a intensely yelling tone* You! If you weren't such a complainer about her rescuing your sorry butt, maybe she wouldn't be in so much danger! But what do you care?! 'Oh. The clans'll kill me. Oh, I need to get away. Oh, I'm completely ignoring the fact that a kind Whiptail was just trying to save MY GODDAMNED LIFE AT THE RISK OF HER OWN!' Exactly! Hell, I understand if you might be nervous or scared of us considering we're from one of the other clans, but that doesn't give you the right to put one of my best friends in danger!"

((Have we landed or are we still flying?))

Summer could feel Kyrena holding on tight. "The poor thing," she thought. "Kyrena, you won't fall, I won't allow it," she spoke in a calm voice. The sunset turned her head toward Mice and Shadow. "Mice calm down! Its not Shadow's fault that he was afraid. I would have been afraid of going to the clans if I was in DarkClan, and I'm sure you would too," her voice was raised but wasn't yelling. "See it from both sides, put yourself in Shadow's position, and think!" Finaly she turned her attention quickly to Shadow, "I don't blame you for acting out of fear, but sometimes you have to ignore the fear and think of others, like I said to Mice." her voice was calmer when addressing Shadow.

((You should have landed by now considering how low the drop was.))

"Mice: Fine....I guess you have point."

((Ok))

"Yes I do," her voice was still raised but then it calmed. She sat down and placed Kyrena on the ground. "Besides, I'm sure you'll see Velocia again."

((Was hoping Drako or Soiled would have posted by now. Oh well. Can't force them.))

"Mice: I guess you're right...."

Bloodvein was still in pursuit of Velocia at the time. He was gaining bit by bit thanks to Velocia having wasted a tiny bit of strength carrying the others. She was soon close to the thing she spotted earlier. That mountain cave. She had an idea.

Shadow let out a hiss at Mice when the pygmy began shouting at him. Had the other dragons not been here he would have been tempted to attack the other pygmy. But the sunset dragoness was too much for him to handle so he remained where he was a distance away from the others. Even when Summer tried to defend him from Mice's comments he simply hissed, flicked his tongue and looked back in the direction of where Bloodvein and the whiptail had gone. He hoped that she would escape him but was still a bit torn etween who he should side with here. The stubborn pygmy then turned his gaze back to Mice for a brief moment before he sat down facing away from the group.

"Mice: You....I let you off the hook this time because of Summer. Don't push it alright? Just.....*sounds a bit calmer*I don't want my friends to be in danger."

Edited by Zeke1479

Summer walks up besides Mice and gently nuzzles to comfort the dragon. "She'll be fine, I'm sure of it..." she said in a very calming voice, almost a whisper.

"Mice: *calms down and smiles* Th-......Thanks. That cheers me up."

Summer smiles, "Anything for the ones that saved our lives." She paused, "I never had a chance to thank you and your friend for helping us back there, thanks."