Moonbeam22

Dragon Clans of the Elements

Bloodvein laughed, then suddenly he became serious.

"Get her...."

He heard something behind him, he turned around but didnt see Valentina nearby.

Missy stopped. She was way ahead of whatever that monster was. But incase it did come.... Missy picked up a rock. Then I throw this. she thought. She balanced the big stone on her tail. " I'm not afraid." Fire beasts, whatever. WindClan was the problem. She didn't know where they live. In the clouds? Besides, all they had was wings. She sighed. If she brought the monster to the Great Tree, it might burn.

((Me nod a monsder, me a magma dragon))

Kyrena blinked, the misfit had gotten away. She decided to give chase.

((HIT ME WITH A ROCK, HIT ME WITH A ROCK!! jkjk))

As she neared, she spewed lava at the pygmy.

Bloodvein smelt the other dragon nearby, he looked around and began searchibg for her.

"Anyone here?"

He growled and started sniffing at the air.

She dodged and clumsily threw the big rock. Missy knew it would probably miss, so she grabbed another rock. Um, I think I would know how to heal myself. she was a healer. She could treat a burn instantly.

As the rock came flying over, Kyrena carefully positioned herself and caught the rock in her mouth. Them she spat it back, now covered in lava.

((CYRUS IS HERE TO JOIN US!!!!))

Bloodvein smiled at Valentina baring his teeth. He opened his claw and started walking towards her slowly, in a menacing way. He growled loudly at her and got ready to pounce.

Missy heard and quickly leaped out of the way. She hissed and recoiled with a bat on the head. Then she threw a rock again. what kind of dragon is this? she thought.

((...I helped him...escape? Did I do something wrong? *cowers in a corner*))

Edited by SoiledLove

((I have no idea Soiled, all you did was attack him and then, stuff happend xd.png))

((well first off, you're supposed to be courteous to other players, but that's clearly out of the picture. Second, a form of godmodding is attacking a character and not giving them any chance to respond. Also, strongshield isn't a leader, by the way.))

((I know, Siidrakons a leader isnt he? -.- Well, it was barly an attack.... More like a shove........))

((it should also be noted that OOC chat isn't supposed to influence the RP. You made soiled feel bad for your character, pinky, causing her to make her character save yours. By the way, bloodvein brutally captured a hatchling early on.))

((I know, Siidrakons a leader isnt he? -.- Well, it was barly an attack.... More like a shove........))

((well you said three leaders attacked you earlier, when it was really only two.))

((Yeah, Soileds character didnt know that biggrin.gif All is good. You gonna RP?))

((do you even care what you're doing? Moonbeam would be flipping out right now if she were here. No, all is not good, and no, I'm not gonna RP with you.))

((I could be that casual, except that my brother just pissed me off...))

(*Tense moment*

So guys...................

Are we gonna Rp or are we just gonna stand there and wait for someone to reply to this tense subject?You guys can take this to PM or report a mod.Whatever.This is shotgunning the thread.

@Shapeshifting dragon Cyrus,

If you feel heavily on this subject,send it to a mod.Let them decide about this topic.)

Edited by ChocoBrownie