Moonbeam22

Dragon Clans of the Elements

"Nice name,"he replied and looked at the birds.He didn't want to stretch out his confined wings.He got up and lied down in a comfortable spot.The daydream alomst dozed off.

"Thank you.." Valentina thoughts dazed off thinking of family.. She shake her head from the horrible thought and watched the others. So interesting, but yet... lonely. Her eyes became somber and calm but yet so alive.

Kyrena was bored. She sat in the camp, waiting for everyone to come back. She had heard that there was a prisoner. It seemed interesting, yet she couldn't go.

((I'm taking it that that never happened))

Missy nodded to Siidrakon. " Nice to see two of the leaders are here." She mumbled. " And hi, Siidrakon." She added, noticing she didn't greet the big Hellfire. She still didn't like the feeling hatchlings got to go; it wasn't everyone usually allowed. she sighed and played with a few willow leaves. she tied them together to make a neat pattern. The tiny dragon was glad she didn't get stepped on for once. Maybe they were actually looking out this time.

Kyrena finally lost her patience. She got up, and rushed to the meeting place. It was unfair. Why couldn't she go?

Valentina sighed and laid on her side. She should had stayed with the hatchlings.. it was her job after all.. She glared up at the sky bored as ever.

Username: Chissima

Character's Name: Naela

Species: Magma dragon

Clan: FireClan

Personality: Friendly, loyal, yet sometimes mysterious about her past, playful at times, protective

Other: She is an orphan and doesn't know who her parents are

I hope I can join! This sounds awesome!

Dreams nodded at Dhrasii's words "Right." spreading her wings out their farthest, the daydream picked up speed. She flew side to side riding on the strong winds of the Realm. Closing her blue eyes the dragoness let her surrondings swallow her. The cool breeze, the chirping of birds flying by and the sweet,sweet smell of a flower patch far off. Smiling Dreams of the Protected opened her eyes and gazed into the horizon. ((sorry for the short post, I was to lazy to wait for people to reply to my other characters! laugh.gif ))

Kyrena got to the shrine.

"wow..." she said, mildly surprised. She looked around with amusement and walked over to a random dragon.

((I dunno who, just pull me in xd.png))

(( Soiled, you need to postmore. At least 5 sentences. >_>))

" Hey!" Missy growled as Kyrena neared her. " I've never smelt you before." she sighed. Don't they know a healer needs their privacy? she thought. " Do whatever they want these days," she muttered kicking some dirt. " Well, you might as well greet the two leaders here. Most of all, greet Ayra. If you know who she is." she added, then turned around. She didn't need any hatchling to tell her where to go!

Kyrena just looked at her. She wondered who this was and why she was so grumpy. Kyrena didn't say anything. she just stared at the dragon, her eyes weren't blinking at all. Her head rushed with millions of questions, but she didn't want to talk. She slowly stepped a bit closer to inspect the pygmy.

" Don't wonder. You can figure it out." Of course the hatchling was thinking why she said 'smell' and not 'saw'. Hopefully this hatchling would find out. Missy scooted as the hatchling neared. " Don't bother me. Go to someone else." the pygmy needed a new seat. She whipped around, her tail almost touching Kyrena, and sat in the front. There, she thought. No one in the front.

Siidrakon dipped his head to Ayra and Shatterheart before casting about to see that the Air and Earth Clan leaders were not present. Normally he would have waited until all were in attendance but he was growing impatient to ask Ayra about he and Shatterheart's idea. He looked to his friend and sent him a thought message asking if he was ready to begin.

~

Dharsii continued on his flight towards the Shrine with Dreams. As the Shrine came into view he gave a greeting call as he descended towards the Gathering of dragons below and landed softly atop a large outcropping of rock and looked about at the others.

~

Shadow was still cringing back at the sight of Ayra when something new caught his eye. The little pygmy from the forest and a hatchling were talking. An idea came into the little dragon's mind. He crept towards them and whispered out of the dark at the hatchling. Psst "Who are you?" he asked quietly, hoping to lure out the hatchling without also attracting the pygmy.

((Ok, so were saying Bloodvein never escaped? Correct?))

Kyrena turned to the voice. She walked towards it curiously.

"Who are you?" it asked, quietly.

Kyrena also whispered but her voice sounded ancient.

I'm Kyrena... she said to the voice, You?

She realized it was another dragon.

Wishwing looked at Bloodvien.He yawned and stretched.The Daydream shook his head and looked at the ground.The WindClan warrior dragon was becoming bored by the minute.

Valentina sighed with a growl and she got up wandering around the gathering. As she did she saw a dragon being held against his will. She stared at him quietly wondering who he was and why he was like that. She looked away for a moment and seemed that everyone was avoiding him.. or was it just her imagination...?

ShatterHeart watched as Skiidrakon landed. "Greetings SkiiDrakon." The icedragon shifted onto his back legs and stood again and looked down as the earthclan healer talked to him about Tyra. "Ah hello Missy, Tyra's fine. But how have you been fairing?" The leader asked gazing at the pigmy. The leader blinked as words entered his mind, but it was onlyhis freind Skiidrakon asking him a question. Yes I'm ready to begin the waterlcan leader sent back. "Ayra may we begin SkiiDrakon and I have something important to speak about." Rasing his voice ShatterHeart spoke loudly so all could hear him.

~~~~

Dreams smiled as Dharsii and her got closer to the shrine. As the male gave a greeting call and ascende. Diving down the Daydream slowed down by opening her wings more and landed on the ground next to Dharsii's rock.

" I'm doing well. Herbs are fine, I can make my way fine, too." Missy said. She hadn't seen that Tyra in a while. Missy flinched when ShatterHeart said that he and Siidrakon needed to say something. Dharak? Bloodvein? Or maybe..... Missy knew someone was behind her. It seemed dark.... But then again, it could be that Kyrene playing around. Missy shrugged. Atleast it wasn't a problem now.