TJ09

2011-12-25 - Happy Holidays

'Mistletoe' hatchies are soooo pretty - can't wait to see what the adults will look like. (and what their actual name is)

Thanks TJ and the spriter behind it.

Prior to that DC Wiki page, I didn't even notice that the ices had dressed up for Christmas. XD /awks

I wonder how we will find out.

Should we keep a free space on our scrolls, just in case?

Or will we receive a mail informing us about it?

Will it be Gold, Silver, Bronze tinsels, something new, or can we choose?

I'd love to win something, but getting my beautiful Holly and trading for an even Gen Gold were wonderful gifts already. biggrin.gif

I don't think you need to keep a free space. The winners from last year were informed by mail.

And I hope there will be new prize dragons tongue.gif

My scroll looks sad without all those awesome christmas dress-ups sad.gif

But it was a great event this year! Can't wait for next christmas biggrin.gif

Prior to that DC Wiki page, I didn't even notice that the ices had dressed up for Christmas. xd.png /awks

There were a few of the breeds where it was very very subtle.

I loved them all, what specially made me laugh was the dinos and the stone.

Hope they come back each year. biggrin.gif

I didn't even notice the Christmas sprites were missing until I read it posted somewhere. That's a shame. I'll miss them! biggrin.gif It was a great little surprise for Christmas and was really great.

This has been a fantastic Christmas! Thank you DC. happy.gif

At least I got to print off some of them all gussied up in their Xmas attire before TJ reverted them back to normal. smile.gif

I think they'd be on the wiki anyways...but I'm glad I saved the pictures. :3 They were really nicely done.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong please--

Were the new eggs only supposed to drop ON Christmas? I was surprised to still see them in the cave and I'm wondering if i missed something.

Hi,

could somebody tell me, what's the last day of the wreath decoration? Thx.

Anyway, I love the new christmas dragons. smile.gif

Were the new eggs only supposed to drop ON Christmas? I was surprised to still see them in the cave and I'm wondering if i missed something.

They are supposed to be dropping on 25'th, 26'th and 27'th. smile.gif

Their beak reminds me of a turkey...

XD those arent beaks; theyre horns/ears! the hatchies are looking over their shoulders

Edited by ParticleSoup

xd.png those arent beaks; theyre horns/ears! the hatchies are looking over their shoulders

Oh, now I see it! laugh.gif

I was wondering why no one else thought they look like turkeys xd.png

This Christmas the folks who give us Dragon Cave really outdid themselves. There were just so many different things going on. Thanks to TJ, the Mods, the writers and artists who did so all the work to bring it to us.

I loved seeing the dressed up sprites. They were all spectacular but several were even better than most. The metallic gold on the Guardians was just perfect. It's too bad they can't stay that way all year round. The Zombies were a special treat too, and then there's the skiing Stones. How simple but effective. There was not a day that went by that I didn't keep seeing new and wonderful details. I so hope that they become a Christmas tradition that appears each year.

I must also say that the sheer number of Christmas eggs available was great. I caught my two within minutes of each other, shortly after they first appeared, and could then kick back and enjoy the holiday.

Of course I can't forget the Christmas dragon stories and the wreath decorating. And, I'm always happy to get a new badge for my scroll.

Thanks you once again! smile.gif

It says that they'll continue to drop till the 28th.