TJ09

2011-12-25 - Happy Holidays

I can't wait to see what the new dragons look like grown up. My eggs should hatch out on my birthday. I liked this christmas very much. Love the dressed up dragons, the stories and the wreath. I also like the raffle more then last years contest. I think it will be more fair to everyone.

The hatchlings are gorgeous! Got my 3 eggs yesterday and am keeping a close eye on them. I can't risk sickness on these little guys, lol. Are they a male only breed? Both of TJ's hatchies are males, so that's my assumption.

I owe the site a belated Merry Christmas! :3

I love them! <3 <3. Great job TJ09 , Spriters and everyone else who was involved in putting this together. Can't wait to see the adults.

Are those French horns stuck to the hatchling's butts?

YESS!! The whole Christmas Festival at DC was amazing and beautiful! Thank you so much to everyone involved in it.!

Thank you very much TJ,artists, spriters and everyone who worked so hard to make this a great Christmas Holiday for us all, you all did a fantastic job, and I hope all your hard work does become Holiday Tradition and I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas

So all my Christmas dragons finally grew up but have a breeding timer even though they've never bred. Does that mean the breeding cut off for them is Christmas day?

The hatchlings are gorgeous! Got my 3 eggs yesterday and am keeping a close eye on them. I can't risk sickness on these little guys, lol. Are they a male only breed? Both of TJ's hatchies are males, so that's my assumption.

I owe the site a belated Merry Christmas! :3

The new ones are male only from what I saw. xd.png

So all my Christmas dragons finally grew up but have a breeding timer even though they've never bred. Does that mean the breeding cut off for them is Christmas day?

Correct. They're no longer able to breed this year. After the time's up, they'll produce eggs matching their partners until next Christmas.

I did enjoy the Christmas dress-up, but I have to admit, I'm glad my mint army is back to its usual green. They're not as edible-looking that way! xd.png

Egg catching was very easy :X I clicked all 3 and got all 3 (as in the third one told me I was at my limit)

Biomes are getting better and better biggrin.gif

Gotta throw my praise in with everyone else. This event was marvelous. I adored the dressed up dragons & hope they'll be back next year (or maybe, new holiday sprites next year?). The stories were amazing (I'm still singing the Twelve Days of Dragon Cave Christmas) and I finally got my wreath just the way I want it. Got two of all the old Christmas dragons (except hollies... next year!!!) & one of my new eggs has its first crack! So excited to see the adults ^^

Thanks to all the staff that put this together!!

this was also just a precautionary measure to prevent new babies which grew up before the end of breeding season from producing extra batches of holiday eggs

Edited by ParticleSoup

Again, thank you everyone for a wonderful Holiday season in the DC...

xd.png those arent beaks; theyre horns/ears! the hatchies are looking over their shoulders

... ohgodtheshame! xd.png!

Now the sprite makes more sense, for all of the three seconds that I got to look at them yesterday. xd.png Here I thought we were getting beaked dragons. x3 I'm going to wallow in my shame.

The sprites are amazing EG! <3

Does anyone else think "Native American" when looking at these dragons? They're absolutely adorable, but that thought just struck me about Native American-ness. xd.png

Is it just me, or does anyone else think these eggs will be really common next year? They're so easy to snatch from the cave.

In any case, the eggs are lovely! I can't wait to see these little guys all grown up!

I love the hatchieeees!

They remind me of something... I don't know what though :I

I hope we can continue to decorate our wreaths for a bit longer.

Yo, when will these cease to be available..?

They will continue to drop until midnight on the 28 EST (meaning all day on the 25th, 26th and 27th).

Big kudos to everyone involved in the holiday celebrations this Christmas.

I enjoyed all aspects a lot,

- costumes were great and I vote for them to be available as alts please,

- stories and tokens - great idea, loved reading them

- the extra day to pick missed tokens lovely idea, taking the stress off people ( even if I missed this)

- I love the wreath decorations

- much appreciate the prize draw instead of a contest

- and finally, extended holiday drop is perfect, I got my eggs in the first try, no stress, no fuss, everyone joyful.

THANK YOU DC Team!!!!

Sweet! Another male breed! *dances* Now to figure out names...