TJ09

2011-12-25 - Happy Holidays

Can't get new eggs because of the lame two-egg limit. Why bother still playing? The only eggs available are the new eggs, and the abandoned eggs are all crappy.

Wh00t! one of mine just hatched. x3

Stalk my scroll now, because I'll be fogging them soonish. ^^

Yes they are very adorable! They're gold! xd.png Well gold-ish. tongue.gif

Make a great pair with a CB gold. xd.png

Edited by DarkFire1

Correct. They're no longer able to breed this year. After the time's up, they'll produce eggs matching their partners until next Christmas.

I did enjoy the Christmas dress-up, but I have to admit, I'm glad my mint army is back to its usual green. They're not as edible-looking that way! xd.png

Thanks for Clarifying smile.gif

I wonder if the Honorable Mentions will still be able to pick a Frill egg like last year.

But Honorable Mentions for what? There is no contest/vote and wreaths are just for fun... =/

Edited by Keepiru

I'm a little confused about the raffle as well >w< What exactly is the prize? And is there going to be a 1st 2nd and 3rd prize?

I wonder if the Honorable Mentions will still be able to pick a Frill egg like last year. If I get Honorable Mention (I can dream, right?) I would be so split between Holly and Frill...  unsure.gif

Read his post:

This year, prize dragons will be raffled off. Everyone who participates in the event will be entered to win. Gain more entries by participating each day. On New Year's Day, 50 winners will be picked randomly from all entries.

The prize is whatever TJ decides to give out to 50 people who he randomly picks from the raffle entries.

There is NO contest, so if there is no competition being judged there can be NO 1st, 2nd 3rd place prize or honorable mention prize for people to pick out.

I imagine the raffle working something like this:

Draw 5 scrolls from total entrants -> First prize

Draw 10 scrolls from remaining entrants -> Second prize

Draw 15 scrolls from remaining entrants -> Third prize

Draw 20 scrolls from remaining entrants -> Runner-up (HM) prize

What I'm more curious about is whether it's posible for one scroll to win more than one prize. I realise it's *highly* unlikely, but conceivably possible given that anyone can have up to 12 "tickets" in the raffle.

The new eggs in the Forest Biome are at 4 Days, 21 Hours right now. I've never seen an egg age in the Biomes. That's actually quite amazing. xd.png

hey merry late christmas everyone, these eggs are so kool. I always miss the christmas eggs, but not this year. tongue.gif So please me out, oh almost forgot, happy new year everyone i hope its a good one. biggrin.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gif

One of my little guys hatched! I called him Spartan Chicken. I don't know why :I

Can't get new eggs because of the lame two-egg limit. Why bother still playing? The only eggs available are the new eggs, and the abandoned eggs are all crappy.

Patience. Everything will be back to normal tomorrow.

I love that there are enough eggs for everyone this year. It's the most stress-free holiday DC's seen since I can remember!

The new eggs in the Forest Biome are at 4 Days, 21 Hours right now. I've never seen an egg age in the Biomes. That's actually quite amazing. xd.png

Once they're picked up, they'll reset back to 7D though. wink.gif

Thank you. <3 smile.gif

It's really not like these eggs have been sitting visibly in the cave eversince the drop started guys. biggrin.gif They had been sitting in the cave limbo, yes, and they were all created on the 25'th. I can tell you that, because all of the eggs I've seen like that have been picked up almostly right away. There sure is A LOT of them in fansites. ^^

I think it's cool that all of them were created on the 25th!

It's a shame they won't be there long enough to ER them. It would be amazing to see an egg hatch in the biomes xd.png

And yes, I know that would not be possible, even not if they stayed long enough. tongue.gif

Edited by BlueIce

Happy Christmas everyone!

and thanks to TJ and spriters for the pretty christmas eggs I have called my first one mistletoe from the code.

Can't wait to see the adults and find out their true name

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday and wish you all that you wish for yourselves in the new year.! biggrin.gif

You know it was way to easy to catch x-mas dragons. And there's tons of them still in the bioms...

Shouldn't they only obtainable on 25th december?

And, IF there's so much of them still in the bioms why don't make them collectable over 2 specimens?

BTW they are very colourfull. Like them!

Mine haven't even cracked yet tongue.gif How are you getting them to hatch? I picked them up in the first seconds they were released!

Need a Red Dragon me thinks....

Edited by Ashywolf

I imagine they are available for more days since many people are traveling and/or with friends and family on Christmas and may not be able to access DC.

I honestly prefer the system as it is now for Christmas for that reason - a lot less people travel for other events like Valentine's and Halloween.

Ashywolf - they were likely Incubated, a Breed Specific Action for Red dragons.

Mine haven't even cracked yet tongue.gif How are you getting them to hatch? I picked them up in the first seconds they were released!

We incubated them ^^

I am so tempted to freeze my S1 hatchie. It's driving me nuts. I want to wait until I see the adults to make any decisions though. >_<

Mine hatched last night! <3 They are so cute!

@ earthgirl- Yours are just adorable! I love the coloration to them and am excited to see the adults.

Edited by sheppardkid

Aw, the baby sprites are really cute. I kind of wish we were allowed to grab three instead of two so I could freeze one at each stage. Oh well.

Aw, the baby sprites are really cute. I kind of wish we were allowed to grab three instead of two so I could freeze one at each stage. Oh well.

I wish we could get three as well. But, I would have 2 adults and a frozen hatchie happy.gif