TJ09

2011-12-25 - Happy Holidays

Awww no more decorated draggies sad.gif I got my 2 however...I got lucky I guess :3

lol it's so unusual to see my dragons not dressed up biggrin.gif well, I'm sure we'll see the festive sprites again next Christmas

I did like those a lot. :3 I hope they do something like this for Halloween, Easter and Valentines day too. And, of course, and other fun special events. tongue.gif

I'm confused...I was assured the improved sunset male shading and improved horse anatomy would be permanent?

At least the male adult Gold-horned Tangar sprite stayed. But I thought the shading and the anatomy updates would stay as well, too.

Awww, the hatchlings look so cute! o3o <3 I can't wait to see them as adults. ^.^ Thanks again, TJ and spriters.

Merry Christmas, DC! biggrin.gif

Now, I'm off to finally decorate my wreath. ^.^

ETA:

HOLY CARP! Merry Christmas to me! I finally had a successful summon! Omigosh! *splodes from the happy*

Edited by Diem Adrienne

I'm confused...I was assured the improved sunset male shading and improved horse anatomy would be permanent?

Well, while the Horse update would've be cool, I'm kind of glad the Sunsets reverted to their original shading. I've always loved that dark, rich purple/red combo... the new shading made them a bit too shiny for me =P

At least the male adult Gold-horned Tangar sprite stayed. But I thought the shading and the anatomy updates would stay as well, too.

That would have been nice if they could have stayed. The shading was pretty cool looking.

ETA:

HOLY CARP! Merry Christmas to me! I finally had a successful summon! Omigosh! *splodes from the happy*

Lol me too, 2nd try

~

My new releases are still eggs but I went to the wiki to the currently being released and took a peek. I want to see them grown up! T.T

Congratulations! The GoN is the only dragon I'm missing now.

I always freeze one at s2 and raise another to the adult, because that way I know I'll have both on my scroll.

I do that too biggrin.gif

I wonder who will win something in the raffle huh.gif I hope I win something! laugh.gif

Edited by BlueIce

I do that too biggrin.gif

I wonder who will win something in the raffle huh.gif I hope I win something! laugh.gif

I wonder how we will find out.

Should we keep a free space on our scrolls, just in case?

Or will we receive a mail informing us about it?

Will it be Gold, Silver, Bronze tinsels, something new, or can we choose?

I'd love to win something, but getting my beautiful Holly and trading for an even Gen Gold were wonderful gifts already. biggrin.gif

The gendered hatchies look gorgeous - and I'm really glad they are male.

I was so sad though to see the dress-up sprites had changed sad.gif I assumed they would remain dressed-up way until 12th night - or at least until the end of New Year's day.

It's good to have another male christmas dragon smile.gif

why did I only just notice that the pictures at the start of the story titles on the conents were what was being read in the final story >.<

Holly is the only thing I'm missing now. Oh well. There's always next year!

Other than that, this Christmas has been perfect!

I'm gonna be missing the christmasdecorations on the dragons... thank you so much to all who took the time to make them... it was awesome!

And thanks for the nice new shiny eggs ^^ and for making it so easy to catch some... its great that I got them really fast... last year it was much more difficult and almost got me a typist's cramp *lol*

Woot woot! I love the new dragons!

Thank you so much everyone and merry christmas!

-hugs my new dragon eggs carefully-

They're so lovely.... smile.gif

Anyone know when to anticipate leetle trees? rolleyes.gif

Sad to see that the dragons got rid of their festive attire so soon! They all looked so sweet! Does anyone know if the DragonWiki will include the Christmas sprites on their site so that we can always see how gorgeous they were?

Some of the Christmas sprites were included on each dragon's page. ^^

Like, here.

I hope they won't get removed from there.

Some of the Christmas sprites were included on each dragon's page. ^^

Like, here.

I hope they won't get removed from there.

YAY! Didn't see that earlier. I'm glad they included them, hope they'll include them all and that they'll stay, because they were lovely and hard work, I guess, so it's good that we can stilll admire them.