TJ09

2011-12-25 - Happy Holidays

Ah, your little alt is so cute. I'm looking forward to seeing your adults.

Me too! As soon as I saw that my eggs had hatched, I went to check out earthgirl's spriter's alt. It's very pretty too! biggrin.gif I'm so desperate to see what the adult sprites look like. The eggs and the hatchlings are amazing. smile.gif

Mine still have some time til they hatch, but I'm loving the hatchies. I'm definitely going to freeze one of 'em once it hits stage 2. smile.gif

Bwahaha, I was the first one to add Earthgirl's alts to the wiki, for the egg AND the S1.

Yaay, boys!! wub.gif

They're adorable, and I can't wait to see what the adults (and alts!) look like!

unsure.gif

Ok. Is it just me, or is the cave jammed and overjammed with unclaimed holiday eggs?

This is a first...

Usually everyone is knocking of their Grammas and their cousin's neighbor's roomate's boyfriend's dog to get them.

Wow! I just don't know what to say other than... up the limit for this year?

::shrug::

Merry Zombie Pockyclipse to everyone!!

blink.gif

Edited by Aerylon

I made my account here a few weeks ago but I didn't catch any dragons until Christmas day because I went away on holidays. It looks like I chose the best time to come and get started! biggrin.gif A late Merry Christmas to everyone. I have caught two of the eggs from the first post already.

aaah man! Its annoying that they didnt announce the extra day as a separate rather than on an existing thread! I didn't even know that opportunity existed even when I was on DC on the 25th! D: no fair... sad.gif

Edited by ShadowRyuu

My holiday eggs have hatched!!! They are so cute!!! Thank you TJ & Spriters!

EDIT: Awwww! All the scroll dragons have taken off their holiday best. I really enjoyed seeing which dragon breed was getting in the holiday spirit!

Edited by Fatelaughs

Big kudos to everyone involved in the holiday celebrations this Christmas.

I enjoyed all aspects a lot,

- costumes were great and I vote for them to be available as alts please,

- stories and tokens - great idea, loved reading them

- the extra day to pick missed tokens lovely idea, taking the stress off people ( even if I missed this)

-  I love the wreath decorations

-  much appreciate the prize draw instead of a contest

- and finally, extended holiday drop is perfect, I got my eggs in the first try, no stress, no fuss, everyone joyful.

THANK YOU DC Team!!!!

There was a day to pick up missed tokens?

I was too stupid to realize how to open the first story and wasn't able to get the first tokens (and I really love the color red and would have loved to use this elements). I would have loved to pick them up later but I didn't know that there was a day I could have done that.

Just looked at all the posts TJ made and found out that it was on Dec. 25th. That was the day, I had 14 guests here, the most busiest day I had this christmas. sad.gif

One of the posts announcing this extra day was closing the news thread 2011-12-14. I don't look at the end of closed news threads, as I would never assume to find so important informations there. The other post is on page 13 in this thread, only 15 min. later a new page opened and it was buried. Only few must have been able to see it.

It would be nice if so important news would be announced seperately or at least by editing the first post of an actual news thread.

I am really depressed. I clicked the missed story so many times in the last days hoping for a miracle and now that I know it really happend I have to live with the fact that I missed it. sad.gif

Edited by Beastrider

aww my first egg hatched and it looks so precious. <3

My other one should hatch any minute, so I guess I'll fog it before heading to bed since I'd rather it not get sick or anything silly like that while I sleep.

When do we find out who won the raffle? I have been so busy having a hard time following all the updates...

And any reason why the Christmas eggs are still dropping in the cave?

When do we find out who won the raffle? I have been so busy having a hard time following all the updates...

And any reason why the Christmas eggs are still dropping in the cave?

The raffle's being drawn on New Year's Day, I think, so shortly after that?

And the Christmas eggs will stop dropping at midnight tonight. They drop for a few days to give everyone a chance to grab them.

tj's will grow up tomorrow biggrin.gif c'mon lil ones, grow grow GROW!

Hmm, I bet anyone who was online these past days shoulda been able getting their eggs by now. wink.gif

OMG <3 so glad I got home in time to grab myself two of these. I'm glad the drops are lasting this long. The hatchies look gorgeous. I'm sure the adults will look just as amazing biggrin.gif

Thank you TJ and spriters <3!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just ER'd mine. C'mon hatch hatch hatchhhh.

There was a day to pick up missed tokens?

I was too stupid to realize how to open the first story and wasn't able to get the first tokens (and I really love the color red and would have loved to use this elements). I would have loved to pick them up later but I didn't know that there was a day I could have done that.

Just looked at all the posts TJ made and found out that it was on Dec. 25th. That was the day, I had 14 guests here, the most busiest day I had this christmas. sad.gif

One of the posts announcing this extra day was closing the news thread 2011-12-14. I don't look at the end of closed news threads, as I would never assume to find so important informations there. The other post is on page 13 in this thread, only 15 min. later a new page opened and it was buried. Only few must have been able to see it.

It would be nice if so important news would be announced seperately or at least by editing the first post of an actual news thread.

I am really depressed. I clicked the missed story so many times in the last days hoping for a miracle and now that I know it really happend I have to live with the fact that I missed it. sad.gif

This!

I totally missed the post and would have had all tokens if i knew. I only miss one and would have loved to have all colours to decorate with.

This!

I totally missed the post and would have had all tokens if i knew. I only miss one and would have loved to have all colours to decorate with.

xd.png You're not alone in this, I missed one too, and missed the post as well so.. oh well.

Anyway, the hatchlings are beautiful so far, cannot wait to see the adults! :3

Wh00t! one of mine just hatched. x3

Stalk my scroll now, because I'll be fogging them soonish. ^^

Pretty. smile.gif Can't wait to see the adults! o3o

EG, your babies are absolutely adorable. <3 Love the creamy colour!

Aaaand, looking through the biomes...

Wow! There are some eggs on the front page that only have 4 days and 17 minutes left to them. o.o I'd love to pick up that egg if I didn't have two already. x3

Biome -- Egg details

Thank you. <3 smile.gif

It's really not like these eggs have been sitting visibly in the cave eversince the drop started guys. biggrin.gif They had been sitting in the cave limbo, yes, and they were all created on the 25'th. I can tell you that, because all of the eggs I've seen like that have been picked up almostly right away. There sure is A LOT of them in fansites. ^^

lol what? some are aged in the cave? laugh.gif whahaha.

poor eggs all in limbo, hoping someone will adopt them still.

Aww, I really want to see the adult-form of these dragons... another day and three hours. ×D

Edited by Drayanna