TJ09

2011-12-25 - Happy Holidays

Egg catching was very easy :X I clicked all 3 and got all 3 (as in the third one told me I was at my limit)

Biomes are getting better and better biggrin.gif

I tried to catch a third but it said that my limit was 2.

Do people have different limits for these dragons?

Also, has the raffle happened yet?

If not, does anybody know when it's taking place?

Not sure if anyone did this last year, but it'd be kind of cool to see a CB alt black, bred-only dragons, or one of the colored stripes. That would be pretty unique among the entire cave.

I don't remember who it was that tracked down some of the HM winners from last year, but I think 20 or so had picked hollies and one had picked an alt black.

News topic: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=128585

New Years. :3

I tried to catch a third but it said that my limit was 2.

Do people have different limits for these dragons?

Everyone's limit is two.

TJ's post says that the raffle winners will be drawn on New Years.

I wonder if the Honorable Mentions will still be able to pick a Frill egg like last year. If I get Honorable Mention (I can dream, right?) I would be so split between Holly and Frill... unsure.gif

I didn't know people could pick Frill! :'O Could they pick Bright Pinks, too?

I didn't know people could pick Frill! :'O Could they pick Bright Pinks, too?

Last year, bright pinks were a no but frills were a yes.

edit: Here's a link to last years topic http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=108901&st=0 Keep in mind that this was last year and we don't know what might be changed for this year.

Edited by rubyshoes

I wonder if the Honorable Mentions will still be able to pick a Frill egg like last year. If I get Honorable Mention (I can dream, right?) I would be so split between Holly and Frill...  unsure.gif

I debated between the two last year, moot, because I won nothing, but after a year with it in the back of my mind, I'd have to go with the Frill, because it would be my ONLY chance to get one. <3

I'm still hoping a random Holly will stray onto my scroll before they all grow up this year! I dream, too! xd.png

edited for typing failures blink.gif

Edited by dragongrrl

I debated between the two last year, moot, because I won nothing, but after a year with it in the back of my mind, I'd have to go with the Frill, because it would be my ONLY chance to get one. <3

I'm still hoping a random Holly will stray onto my scroll before they all grow up this year! I dream, too! xd.png

edited for typing failures blink.gif

That's what I was thinking but still, a CB Holly is hard to pass up. wub.gif

So I've heard that the prize winners will be notified 'by mail'. Does this mean by email or by private message here?

If it is email.. well if by some miracle I do win, I am out of luck because my email that I signed up with 3,5 years ago no longer... exists.. and there is no option anywhere that I can find that allows me to change it.. sooo what do I do about this? xDDDD

Edited by herduleik

So I've heard that the prize winners will be notified 'by mail'. Does this mean by email or by private message here?

If it is email.. well if by some miracle I do win, I am out of luck because my email that I signed up with 3,5 years ago no longer... exists.. and there is no option anywhere that I can find that allows me to change it.. sooo what do I do about this? xDDDD

It's the e-mail that is currently is use for your dragon cave account.

They do. ^^ Just that it's a secret for the time being. wink.gif

I love the egg sequence, and I can already tell that these ones are going to be interesting in the least. :3 Lovely job. (Goes to find tutorials on spriting. xd.png)

Yes, but I signed up with my mother's old email since this was years ago and I did not have my own email at that moment in time.. :c

That email no longer is in user (or even exists), so is there a way to update the one you have on file?

Yes, but I signed up with my mother's old email since this was years ago and I did not have my own email at that moment in time.. :c

That email no longer is in user (or even exists), so is there a way to update the one you have on file?

Go to http://dragcave.net/account/edit

Scroll down and hit 'change email'

Not as far as I know. You could try e-mailing TJ. edit: DarkEternity is right - I just assumed you had tried that and for some reason it didn't work.

Both my new holiday eggs have now hatched. smile.gif I have two absolutely adorable hatchies now.

Edited by rubyshoes

Go to http://dragcave.net/account/edit

Scroll down and hit 'change email'

AHA, I see!!

The email associated with the dragoncave account is different than the forum account; alright!

Thank you, both of you, so much for your help! c:

Both my new holiday eggs have now hatched. smile.gif I have two absolutely adorable hatchies now.

Congrats!

I really wish I had put mine in fansites to get views instead of fogging them out of fear that they'd get sick.

Now I'm trying to ER them at 4 days but only NDER will take 'em.

1 hatched, 1 to go! Two fogged hatchies to watch over my fogged Holly biggrin.gif Both hatched around 230 UVs and 3570 Vs. Hopefully these stats will help others! Edited by PieMaster

Woot, got tiny, itty bitty hatchies now!

Got some cute little hatchies.

Can't wait to see what the adults are so I can start naming.

One hatched, the other can't be far behind. biggrin.gif

Should have hatched a little over an hour ago. dry.gif

Edit: Both have hatched, and are now fogged! YAY! Happy Holidays everyone.

Edited by Draco Knight

Wh00t! one of mine just hatched. x3

Stalk my scroll now, because I'll be fogging them soonish. ^^

1 hatched, 1 to go! Two fogged hatchies to watch over my fogged Holly biggrin.gif Both hatched around 230 UVs and 3570 Vs. Hopefully these stats will help others!

And my stats were about 475 UVs and 1500 Vs each, just to see a little range. Mine are both fogged now because they continued to gain views after I pulled them off the sites I used. blink.gif

Wh00t! one of mine just hatched. x3

Stalk my scroll now, because I'll be fogging them soonish. ^^

Ah, your little alt is so cute. I'm looking forward to seeing your adults.