TJ09

2011-12-25 - Happy Holidays

I think that they'll probably just be an all male species seen as you can't influence the gender. I'll be still happy with that because then i can breed it with my Ribbons or Snow's next year ^^

D'aww, the hatchies are adorable! And very pretty. And I'm glad we got an all-male breed this time around. laugh.gif

Hey guys! Merry x-mas to all. Anyone remember where the scroll sitter service is? I can't find it!

If you're still looking for it, I'll go bump the thread xd.png I run it.

And to keep on topic, I LOVE the s2's! They're very colorful. Can't wait to see the adults!

All male? AWESOME.

The S2 is gorgeous and I just can't wait for the adults! :3

Voicing my opinion of the awesomeness of the eggs and my happiness of catching most of everything on my wishlist. Kudos to every one involved in this year's project, it was awesomely implemented and shows lots of development!

pffffffft eets so cute~ i'd be tempted to freeze one [but I don't really freeze things and i'd rather have two breeding adults]

And wow they gendered fast o_0 cant wait for tuesday [when the first-caught incubated eggs will turn ER (my two are in this group :D )]~

EARTHGIRL. You're just awesome [and the TJ is awesome too for picking these]. going by the S2s look, not sure what to mate them with... hopefully the adult sprite will help with ideas~

Male Christmas dragons! wub.gif

Gorgeous s1 and s2 hatchies, I cannot wait for the adults!

Great job to everyone on the DC team, this is my first Christmas and its certainly a great one. smile.gif

Edited by HollyTheColliegirl

Well Well, Awesome Sprite so far, I wonder what its going to be......hmm....thinks....wonders why...... dry.gif

Well, obviously going to be a male as it says now, I missed the S1 stage....lol

Edited by White-Sword-Master

Such gorgeous hatchies, they look absolutely adorable! wub.gif Can't wait to see the grown up sprite.

Edit:

@above: And the entire point of Christmas release is sharing, not hoarding. wink.gif Not everyone can get on to grab eggs on the first day of release - many people have other obligations and celebrations outside of DC. Sure, we feel the kick after awhile of seeing no regular eggs, but it's meant to be fair to everyone like this. :3

tongue.gif and that's why people are trading souls for a holly and those who have them are ready to accept it tongue.gif

well anyway I think bred limit is a good thing giving everyone a fair(ish) chance. can't say I wouldn't like to have a few more as they're lovely, but 2 is fine too. Got them from very nice people and happy to have them. but didn't join the mad chase for a holly - just like I haven't spent ages on massive christmas shoping

Hope everybody had as nice and peaceful day as I did today smile.gif

I don't really like these hatchlings, and i have trouble making out the head, i can't see what's what there

ok, just got what's happening with the head

and i still am not very fond of them

Edited by Shinobimasterz

Male Christmas dragons! wub.gif

Gorgeous s1 and s2 hatchies, I cannot wait for the adults!

Great job to everyone on the DC team, this is my first Christmas and its certainly a great one. smile.gif

THIS IS MY FIRST CHRISTMAS TOO! THX TJ, SPRITERS, AND LETS NOT FORGET EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THE HOLIDAY TALES!

They're still so small yet and my eyes not great even with my glasses but the multi-coloring almost reminds me of a lovely Christmas Quilt. I'm glad they'll be males this year as they have been females for the past two years in a row. smile.gif

Woah the gendered hatchlings looks gorgeous! It somehow reminds me of a gryphon. wub.gif

~ Thank you ~

Thanks again to Earthgirl for these wonderful Christmas dragons, the writers for those beautifully written stories and the artists for the story items plus ornaments and last but not least TJ for all the coding, approving and managing this event.

~ Thank you ~

I had such an easy time catching my two this morning, in between presents and going to relatives', it reminds me of '09, when the Snow Angels came out. Thank you, TJ, for making it fun for all of us who have holiday obligations to achieve our goals here as well. Merry christmas to all!

Merry Christmas everyone! Thanks TJ and the artists for another great holiday release!

Oh the wings, the wings! Such pretty hatchies! I think they look like gryphons too - probably the white front and the yellow back. So, so cute. I love the stripes on the wings!

Thank you to everyone involved in this event.

It's really a pity that we can have only two of him, I'm really in love with the 1st stage sprite but, as I usually freeze a 2nd stage hatchling for Holiday Dragons, I'll be forced to let it gender ;_;

Ah TJ, if only you could increase the number at least to three you'll make me really happy! sad.gif

I love the look of the S2 hatchie and I can't wait to see what the Adults will look like.

Wonderful X-Mas.

Thanks for giving people like me the chance to collect the decorations they missed.

Even managed to catch a Holly this year!