TJ09

2011-12-25 - Happy Holidays

Very nice! biggrin.gif Not sure if I'll be freezing...I have all the other freezed hatchies from previous Christmases. Who else will be freezing them?

Cool, I found my second Yulebuck. smile.gif Now stalking the AP for a Holly! (I can dream, right?)

Wesołych Świąt! ^ ^

Merry Christmas!

Aswsome, event, stories, ormaments, dresed-up dragons! Thanks, big thanks to tj and spriters.

...and awsome S2 hatches wub.gif

Finally more male Christmas dragons! biggrin.gif Can't wait to see what they look like when they're grown, that hatchlings are really cute. wub.gif

Wow! What incredible and beautiful babies these are! biggrin.gif I love them! <3 **squishes TJ and the artists** Thank you so much! I'm very happy to say that I snagged my two eggs at about 1 minute past midnight. smile.gif I can't wait to see the adults!

I always freeze a hatchling from the holiday dragons.

I think I'm about to give up on getting a Holly this year. I've been surfing the AP for 8+ hours/day the last two days and have only seen two. Even if I see them, my internet is the speed of molasses so I wouldn't get them. Time to start planning my strategy for next year...

Cool, I found my second Yulebuck. smile.gif Now stalking the AP for a Holly! (I can dream, right?)

I'm AP-stalking and Holly-dreaming too. smile.gif You never know!

Ehhh, the genderd hatchies look nice, but feel like they have a bit too much going on in the color department.

The adults should be bigger, so those should look better.

They're pretty, nonetheless.

Wesołych Świąt! ^ ^

Rowniez dla Ciebie :3

I don't think anyone should have a problem with getting a Snow Angel or Ribbon Dancer this year O_O

I'll kinda be disappointed if there's no new Dragon on January 23rd- Chinese New Year. I mean, it is year of the dragon. ;D

I haven't seen any hollies today. I was hoping to catch one, but I don't think it is going to happen this year.

I've been looking at the Abandoned page and WOW are there lots of Snow Angels and Ribbon Dancers...

I can't wait for the eggs to hatch...the hatchlings are so pretty~

I'll kinda be disappointed if there's no new Dragon on January 23rd- Chinese New Year. I mean, it is year of the dragon. ;D

Oh, wouldn't that be nice? biggrin.gif

"We wish you a Merry Christmas

We wish you a Merry Christmas

We wish you a Merry Christmas

and a Happy New Year!!"

I couldn't help it, I wanted to say that tongue.gif

(And I agree with SPQR that people shouldn't have a problem getting a Snow Angel or Ribbon Dancer from the AP.... they're flooding the place x3)

Uh that would be great! I really like your way of thinking. wink.gif

I LOVE the S1 hatchling!! I always freeze one so I'll be freezing one at that stage. I am not terribly fond of the S2 hatchling...but I do look forward to seeing the adult. :3

Awww... hatchies are so adorable! Can't wait to see 'em as adults. wub.gif

This year is male domination, as I see. xd.png

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageHappy Holidays, Y'all!

Woo, the hatchies have gendered since I last logged on! The sprites look great! smile.gif I am so stoked to see what the adult sprites will look like. I bet they're going to be beautiful. biggrin.gif

Bred 11 christmas eggs c:

Hope they all produce four eggs next year, so I can give away 28 <3

Or perhaps 32 if I manage to catch a second yulebuck c:

Nollaig Shona Duit !

Merry Christmas !

Can't wait to see what the new Christmas babies grow into. I'm happy to see they are male.

Edited by Sir Barton

Glee for the masses! I got my two =D Just gonna wait a day before sticking them in hatcheries.

Thanks to the spriters for these! I can't wait to see the new babehs!

wow i got two in less than a minute I thought it was gonna take awhile. I'm also glad i was able to get on today too xd.png