Tari157

Forgotten Hatchlings of Ivina

What do you think of this RP?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

He panted in and out in exhaustion, the exertion from hatching then immediately wrestling finally catching up to his newborn limbs. The ice grinned down at him in victory, having pinned him again to the ground, before swooping in to nibble on one of his tender feathery ears. As he stared up at his blue playmate, he started to hear other shuffling sounds stir up around them. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed a purple ridgewing wander over and smile at the two of them, eyes catching his before she asked curiously his name. He just stared at her blankly, surprised he understood her, but unsure what to reply with; she didn't wait long, however, instead moving over to a glowing silver hatchling he hadn't noticed before.

Suddenly, a loud squeal peeled through the air. The ridgewing snapped to alertness, worry present in her eyes as all other concerns fled from her mind, and ran out through a veil of falling water. Above him, the ice dragoness jumped up, pushing him further to the ground in the process, before climbing off of his prone form and walking back and forth in front of the waterfall, occasionally glancing in the direction the ridgewing went, before she too, left the cave.

Moments later, more squeals met his ears, some of which he recognized were the ice's that he was playing with earlier. He frowned, wondering what they were doing and if he should join them. Yet another squeal met his ears, making him almost as uneasy as the upset churning of his unfed stomach. He pulled himself to his feet, inching slowly towards the cave entrance, hesitating only slightly when he reached the waterfall, curiosity over what the others were doing winning over any reservations.

He stumbled out towards the noise without another thought.

((Thanks for the update on the story! smile.gif Yeah, I don't have a name for my character yet... so if you have any ideas, I wouldn't mind hearing them. Hope this update is good - if anyone's character is currently somewhere out in the wilderness, feel free to have the sweetling randomly stumble upon you...))

Edited by Kigyptnee

((Ok! I'll let you know if I think of any good names. ^^))

The stress and fear was too much for little Tyra. She began to sniffle, large tears rolling down her cheeks. "M-momma...! Papa...!" she cried out in desperation. Her entire body quaked and shook. She crouched down, her deep blue tail between her legs.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Sprigg finally awoke from his glorious nap thanks to the sounds of screeching babies. He grudgingly shook himself off as he slithered out of his nest and glided to a nearby branch as he attempted to orient himself to the sound.

A few moments later Sprigg was off! He bobbed and weaved through the thick branches of the forest, happily taking advantage of his smaller size. He was certain a dragon that was any larger would've had to deal with the canopy above, as well as the mass of tree trunks working as a barricade.

"Idiot whelps," the goldish-yellow pygmy hissed to himself as he finally caught sight of the humans. "I told them they'd need me. I tried to help them!"

Sprigg let out a furious howl in his best imitation of a larger dragon and darted down into a bush. He hoped with enough noise and shaking of leaves the humans might get scared -- or at least confused -- and give the idiot hatchlings a chance to flee.

Letting out a grunt of pain, Violet began crawling, every so slowly away from the scene. With every movement, the pain. in her side worsened. Before long, she was out of breath, and collapsed under a blackberry bush.

Tyra fled to Violet, whimpering and sniffling. "Violet, Violet!" she cried in despair. Not knowing what to do, she crept under the blackberry bush and lay next to her injured friend. She whimpered pitifully. She let out a mournful, baby dragon cry that echoed through the forest.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Sprigg's howls finally faded as he crept towards the source of the responding wail. He wiggles into the bush with Tyra and her friend, twittering madly.

"What did you do," he snarls in a hushed tone. "You're going to get everyone killed! Now hush!"

Sprigg snapped his head around to peer out from the foliage at the humans, his tail lashing like an irritated cat's. He scrunched his body up and shook his head. This was a truly unfortunate situation.

Tyra whimpered softly and hunched down at his harsh words. She was scared and only a newborn, how was she supposed to know what to do? She nudged Violet gently, motioning to the wound in her chest. "I-Is she okay...?" she asked softly, "Why won't she get up?"

Edited by Tyra-Ice

((*Jumps up and down, waving hands in the air* Tiff, did you miss my entire post or what?))

"No," Sprigg snaps. "She's hurt. Stop moving her -- you'll make it worse."

He glances about nervously, and twitches his wings. The pygmy dragon lets out a cranky sounding hiss as he suddenly bursts from the bushes and leaps into the air. His his turns into a scream of rage as he spirals up into the sky and dives at the human with the sword.

There's a flash of metal and a shriek as Sprigg banks sharply away from her sword and struggles to correct his flight. Unfortunately, he slams into the dirt and staggers to his claws.

((I have a bad habit of switching tenses. :s I'm used to RPing present tense on WoW.))

Edited by Aerimere

Tyra peered out from the bushes, watching Sprigg and Alezea battling the weird, two legged creatures. The sound of metal on scales and growling filled her ears as the small battle went down.

One of the humans was howling in pain as he held his leg. That same red liquid as what was on Violet was running down his leg and he swung at Alezea who was still biting him with the handle of his sword, not wanting to kill the little thing, just get it off.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

((Lol I used to play WoW...))

Violet lifted her head as Tyra and the pygmy came over to her. She couldn't speak, and whimpered quietly. She twisted around to try to look at the damage that had been done. She wouldn't have a scratch if she had scales.

Tyra turned back around and crawled to Violet. She gave the ridgewing a comforting lick on the cheek and lay beside her. The little Ice hatchling looked up to Violet, the ridgewing being the closest thing she had to a mother.

((Dawww, I'm flattered))

Violet looked at Tyra and finally managed, "I-is it bad?" The little ridgewing didn't want to injure herself any further, but she was dying to know how deep and long the cut was.

((Lol. X3))

Tyra looked down at the wound and cringed, just glancing at it. "Y-you'll be ok...," she tried to assure Violet.

Violet just nodded. She could tell by Tyra's voice that it was bad... and that it was not gurenteed she would live. She willed herself not to think this, though. She knew that Tyra was counting on her, and she would not let her down.

((Basically, Nemura(Tiffashy's Charie) was bored so she wandered out of the cave. She ran into a human who caught her, causing her to call for help. Violet tried to save her but was injured by one of the human's swords slashing her stomach and chest. Tyra ran out after Violet, hearing her screams and is hiding with violet under a blackberry bush close to the humans. Sprigg is trying to help but the human won't let go of Nemura. The human stuffed some kind of drug down Nemura's throat to make her pass out and Alezea is currently biting one of the human's legs, trying to help.))

"You're gonna be okay!" Tyra stated defiantly, tears running down her cheeks.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Seana heard the screams and woke abruply from her sleep. She dashed out the cave when she saw all of her friends being attacked. She didn't know what these creatures were or how dangerouse and ran towards them. She launched onto the human holding azeala. She bit down as hard as she could on the humans arm. She felt it tear at the humans skin as he slung her back and forth. She felt a small amount of blood drip into her mouth and she held on, biting him harder.

(going to try and jump in wink.gif )

Edited by Tari157

Violet remained quiet and still. She tried hard to regulate her breathing and keep herself from stressing her body. My first day of life, and I have come so close to death... she thought miserably.

((Back from dinner.))

Sprigg fluttered into the air and wheeled about to face the human being overrun by hatchlings. He swoops down at him, his claws outstretched.

The pygmy dragon grunts as he finally digs into the tender flesh of the human's face. He grins to himself as he darts away, leaving ribbons of torn skin to mar the man's face.

"Don't just latch on," he shouts to the others as he rounds on the human to repeat his assault. "Twist and pull when you bite!"

((Wb! Should we have someone rescue Remura and retreat back to the cave or should we wait for Tiffashy since she started the idea? Because we're kind of stuck without her, she was the main one controlling the humans.))

Tyra sniffed around the bush and found some soft moss and fluff which she put under Violet's head to help make her more comfortable.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

"Thank you..." Violet murmured as Tyra tucked the moss under her head. She opened one eye to watch the battle raging a few meters away.

Tyra then lay back down next to Violet. Her stomach grumbled but she ignored it, wanting to stay with her injured friend. She whimpered, hoping the other sweetling hatchling she'd been playing with earlier was ok. She was growing a liking to a little hatchling, the first one to actually play and wrestle with her.

Edited by Tyra-Ice