olympe

The show-off-your-wreath thread.

Yep, Wheatley the beloved moron.

I am in awe of all these dragons- I may have to try one (if I can ever get myself to disassemble Wheatley).

Actually, the ribbons are easier to use than the spheres and once you figure out the layering, it doesn't seem overly hard...just tedious.

So pretty, everyone! I really love these wreaths... the dragons are looking excellent. The silver tinsel! So shiny! And Pikachu! Dragons intertwined, dragons smooching, dragons with their tails wrapped multiple times around the wreath... shiny gold cat... they're all lovely! And at the same time, the ones I think I'd most want on my door are some of the more "traditional" ones -- I love the blue-themed wreaths, and ones that incorporate flowers of all the colors.

Here's mine, so far -- a pic of it from the "three or more of everything!" phase, and once I decided I wanted to experiment, today's version -- the "I love music!" wreath.

user posted image . . . user posted image . . . new music wreath tweak: user posted image

Edited by Kelkelen

user posted image

Having more than one of each decoration is fun. ^^ I'm still experimenting though.

user posted image

Having more than one of each decoration is fun. ^^ I'm still experimenting though.

That is tooooo cute. ;w;

ohmy.gif

Good sir, I love you.

Here is mine still needs work though. My Wreath Its supposed to be a nocturne but i will probably change it or make it more pretty biggrin.gif

Why, thank you. Are you a fan of the series?

http://dragcave.net/wreath/Aquenee

It's part Rudol- does it end in 'f' or 'ph'?

ETA: lol. The horns look wrong if you use the Portal 2 skin, because of the ornament I used. D:

Edited by Aquenee