TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Oh mai oh mai OH MAI GAWD!!!!

(O.<)

My head has an asplode.

These are too stinkin CUTE! I especially love the Pumpkins, Skywings, Horses, and Balloons. Seriously.... how amazing is it that you guys managed to make one of my least favorite dragons the cutest thing I've ever seen?? (happy.gif)

Thanks for all the hard work, ya'll. I love love LOVE the idea of decorating a wreath and getting to read lovely stories every day. smile.gif

Whoever came up with the holiday dress-ups, I want to give them a hug. My dragons are beautiful. The only problem is that they go back to normal when you go to the actions page. I don't really see it as an issue, I just wanted to point it out.

biggrin.gif Thanks, everyone! biggrin.gif

Whoever came up with the holiday dress-ups, I want to give them a hug. My dragons are beautiful. The only problem is that they go back to normal when you go to the actions page. I don't really see it as an issue, I just wanted to point it out.

Aww, They do... T.T

Yay

Edit: Okay, everyone is talking about the yellow skywings..which ones are those?

Edited by Terkala

Guess what I just found out...

Only the female purples have the pretty flowers, I have an ungendered purple and when I clicked on its picture, the dragon had flowers on it. Guess its a girl lol

Edited by boscodelta

Guess what I just found out...

Only the female purples have the pretty flowers, I have an ungendered purple and when I clicked on its picture, the dragon had flowers on it. Guess its a girl lol

You mean ungendered Purple hatchling? I thought all holiday Purple hatchlings had flowers.

And Terkala, the yellow Skywings look like this:

user posted image

Aww... I put this in my siggy:

user posted image

NONE of the sprites where done by me... I have simply pasted them in here and put them on my background that I DID make myself. I also added the border and scroll stuff.

Enjoy and happy holiday to all!!!

but it cut off... Anyways, I can edit this for anyone's scroll! Thank you for being awesome spriters!!!

You mean ungendered Purple hatchling? I thought all holiday Purple hatchlings had flowers.

Oh, I thought it was just females tongue.gif *facepalm*

And Terkala, the yellow Skywings look like this:

user posted image

Thanks biggrin.gif

OMG! laugh.gif I LOVE the way some of the breeds look for the holidays! The pillow dragons are especially funny! hehe The white dragons look really pretty though and it looks like the male Tangars got a whole new sprite. Will it still look like that after the holidays just without all the decorations? xd.png

The nebulas also look really pretty and the balloon dragons make me laugh. xd.png lol

Yay

Edit: Okay, everyone is talking about the yellow skywings..which ones are those?

The... Skywing dragons?

With the holiday costume it's yellow with assorted christmas related objects.

ooooo i just love how the make Vampires and the Horse dragons look. Everything is AMAZING! hope i can snag an old Christmas dragon coming up.

Eeee! Just finished my Christmasy signature. biggrin.gif

Thanks to everyone who helped make all this year's DC Christmas extra special. <3

Edited by tikigurl91

I think that they are just there to let you know that you've gotten that day's ornaments for the wreath.

But I have the little icon, and I don't have a teeny dragon to put on my wreath...

Oh man, I wouldn't say no to being able to keep some of these dressed up sprites year-round! I really love the colored lights on the Deep Seas! So cute!

And the Horse Dragons look fantastic! (Also fond of the Skywings) and the Balloons amused me a lot!

And haha, the Nebulas are so adorable! And the pillows! <3

Ah, is that a little strand of lights on the Marrows' tails?

They're all nice!

By means of some miraculous power, you always seem to outdo yourselves with each event, TJ and artists! I absolutely love the dress up! The balloons and pillows make me laugh every time I see them now, and the nebulas and horse dragons look even more gorgeous! I'm so glad to have an army of whiptails on my scroll, too. xd.png And holiday tales! So fun! Thanks you soo much! I look forward to enjoying every aspect of this event! biggrin.gif

Edited by Hawktalon

Awesome! I'm in love with the recoloured sprites, especially the dragonhorses and the pillows. I do hope that at least one or two will stay on as alts after X-mas is over (yes, I've seen the thread discussing it).

One question, I know prize dragons are being raffled off, but is there also going to be a contest for decorating the wreaths like there was for the trees last year?