TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

I clicked your scroll to to see them and MAN. Those boys are ADORABLE.

(I also clicked your egg. Shouldn't you put that in an ER?)

Thank you so much, Holiday event writing crew.

I should and I will. Haven't been on in a few days.

ohmygosh this is actually really exciting. 8D! I want to keep some of these sprites year-round, if possible. I just... they're so beautiful. So, so beautiful.

The spark s1's are holiday, they have a hat and scarf, the purple s1 and 2s have holly, the s1 greenwings have one music note, and the canopies have hats.

Are you sure the S1 purples have holly? I have a S1 purple on my scroll right now, but I don't see holly...

OHLAWD

Guys, we now have the first animated sprite.

Look at the balloons.

Baloons are animated now? I've never had one, hated the sprite.. and now I may want it, and it'll be impossible to get one. *searches through lineages to see the new sprite*

I don't see anything on the Balloons that would suggest they are animated, but then again, I'm practically blind so...

It doesn't look like it's animated...

The Balloons, I mean.

S2 has blinking nose if you look closely.

Are you sure the S1 purples have holly? I have a S1 purple on my scroll right now, but I don't see holly...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Kg6B

http://dragcave.net/lineage/cBNU

These two are frozen, so they should be okay to post.

It looks like holly to me. Green something on their yellow tendrils, maybe mistletoe?

edit: Changed to lineage links

Edited by rubyshoes

S2 has blinking nose if you look closely.

Ah, I only have a frozen S1.

Cuuute! *pokes blinking nose*

That would be cool! And the person you quoted said there are no christmas hatchling alts, there are... Look at the pillow s1. Its got a shirt! xd.png

Only the FROZEN hatchlings have Christmas alts. I have no frozen hatchies, so when I looked at my hatchlings from dragons with Christmas alts, all I saw were normal hatchies. I apologize for my error.

P.S. I would prefer the action over the limited time thing for the way to keep the Christmas alts.

P.P.S. Thanks to all who worked on this project.

Actually, on your scroll, your growing hatchlings are in their regular sprite form, but when you click on them and are led to their page, you will see that on their page they are in the Holiday alt form :3

Hey guys, are we supposed to be able to get the little dragon sprite thing for the wreath or does it have another use?

That's just a story item to let you know you've gotten the ornaments. :3

I love the way the dragons look in their Christmasy outfits, I hope they continue to dress up each Christmas in their outfits

That's just a story item to let you know you've gotten the ornaments. :3

Thanks for clearing that up, i was worried that i didnt have it. Does that item mean that you got entered into the raffle too?

I LOVE all the sprite changes, but the horses, skywings, and balloons are my favorites! smile.gif Love my first DC Xmas!!!!!

Wow, the dragons are so ADORABLE! *Goes off to collect massive armies of horse dragons to look at the pretty Christmas sprites*