TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Man, I logged on to my scroll today to see a bunch of the sprites replaced to celebrate Christmas! Love the Skywings and the nebulas!

The story is adorable so far!

Thanks TJ, love all the festive sprites! Everyone did a great job.

Happy Holidays, all of them!

biggrin.gif

Awesome i lvoe the way the ballons, alt blakcs, horses, pillows, ice, skywings, vampires, and whiptales look now. I wish 1 of them would stay that way all year

Really want the next page for my story

Me tooooo!!! I looked all over looking for a 'next page' option.

OMG. Male vampires are so adorable <333 And the horse dragon looks fantastic in white o.0 Have to say I much prefer the raffle this year. Have a chance at winning biggrin.gif

Awww the pillows look so cute now with their decorations biggrin.gif

As do the vampires, balloons, whites, and all the other beautiful ones

Looks exactly like mine! tongue.gif lololol

That's because the web URL is wrong... They just had the /wreath/ part, not the /wreath/SCROLL I was about to say, 'Looks just like mine too!' xd.png

I'm gonna do soooo much to make EVERYTHING on my computer holiday style! Already have my specialy made avater by me! Have the mural almost done... Need special banners!!! Wanna change background on computer, but can't... ANYONE WANT SOMETHING HOLIDAY-A-FIED?!?

I think this may be an add question, but is it possable to keep a dragon in it's holiday skin?

I've never cared for the way the skywing dragons looked until now...

LOL.

I didn't have noscript enabled so I got this message:

In order to edit your tree, JavaScript must be enabled.

Ehm... I don't think a Wreath (I keep putting wrath) is a tree.

Edit: My Wreath

This is awesome! The dragons are dressed up, there'll be a new dragon soon, i have an awesome wreath, there are christmas DC stories... What could make this any better.

By the way, Catlover74, your wreath is very pretty. Check out mine, people!

Click here to see my wreath...

Oh, and happy holidays, by the way.

All the Christmas-themed dragons look awesome, but special compliments to the Horse dragons. Those look awesome~

I LOVE my Horse Dragon also!!!

http://dragcave.net/wreath/PieMaster

Updated my wreath, so repost xd.png Looks like we are going to have themes for each day, like last year's Tree Decorating Contest; looks like today's theme was red.

I wonder if we ever will be able to redecorate our trees, because they were originally intnded to be redecoratable D:

Love everyone's wreaths so far biggrin.gif

Edited by PieMaster

I have to say, the way some of the dragons were given to celebrate the holidays just blew my mind away. I was especially adored by the fluffy dragons looking like Christmas trees.

This may have been asked, but do the little items next to the stories in the table of contents do anything?

This may have been asked, but do the little items next to the stories in the table of contents do anything?

I think that they are just there to let you know that you've gotten that day's ornaments for the wreath.