TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Awesome! I'm in love with the recoloured sprites, especially the dragonhorses and the pillows. I do hope that at least one or two will stay on as alts after X-mas is over (yes, I've seen the thread discussing it).

One question, I know prize dragons are being raffled off, but is there also going to be a contest for decorating the wreaths like there was for the trees last year?

To my knowledge theres no contest...its just random.

A lot of the dragon sprites look like they got smoother shading when they were dressed up - like the Horse dragon and Sunset. Will the old sprites be redone in this style, I wonder?

Has anyone seen if either the zombie or neglected were placed in holiday garb?

Dunno about zombie, but my Neglected is sorely lacking in festivities. sad.gif Poor guy needs a little present - maybe some earmuffs.

But I have the little icon, and I don't have a teeny dragon to put on my wreath...

You don't get a tiny dragon to put on the wreath. The tiny dragon is just to let you know that you've received that day's ornaments (I believe that there are 19 total for today).

A lot of the dragon sprites look like they got smoother shading when they were dressed up - like the Horse dragon and Sunset. Will the old sprites be redone in this style, I wonder?

Dunno about zombie, but my Neglected is sorely lacking in festivities. sad.gif Poor guy needs a little present - maybe some earmuffs.

My zombies didn't have any decorations on them last night.

You don't get a tiny dragon to put on the wreath. The tiny dragon is just to let you know that you've received that day's ornaments (I believe that there are 19 total for today).

Oooh~!

Okay! Thank you for clearing that up.

Just noticed that even the old Bright Pinks are dressed up!

This is just... so great, for lack of a better word. I love it! This was an adorable idea, and just so awesome in its implementation. Thank you so much to everyone who thought of this, worked on these adorable and lovely festive sprites, and implemented it! I really mean it - this is wonderful!

Also, some of these dragons' poses were used so well with their ideas - like the winter dragon's paws, and the way the pink female looks like it's opening its present.

Edited by Dianacat777

Holy...I only just now saw the Horse dragon.

It's...it's...it's gorgeous! O.O

I wish we could keep some of the sprites.

Thats what I said they are stunning! smile.gif

Im sure its been posted else where so forgive me for asking again but how do the raffle tickets work? We read the story u get a ticket or what...

Love everything so far!!!

whoa, my first Dragon Cave Christmas happy.gif

and it's AWESOME, i love the story! can't wait for the rest biggrin.gif

i hope i can manage to get some of the past Christmas dragons too smile.gif

Me too. Some of them are so cute, and I want to be able to keep one or two of each kind. Just so I can go "Awwww!"

Thats what I said they are stunning! smile.gif

Im sure its been posted else where so forgive me for asking again but how do the raffle tickets work? We read the story u get a ticket or what...

Love everything so far!!!

The only information I have about the raffle is what TJ says in the first post. Which is we "gain entries by participating each day" in the event.

The only information I have about the raffle is what TJ says in the first post. Which is we "gain entries by participating each day" in the event.

Yeah, I think that "participating" means clicking on the new Holiday Tale every day when it becomes available.

By reading the tale, you get:

• A little icon beside the tale name that says you've read it.
  • The wreath-decorating items for that day
  • One entry into the raffle

I am happy to hear that it will be a random raffle. Last year there we quite a few problems with the decorating contest and the voting process. I wish more tinsels would be given out though, considering how many people will be participating.

As for the dress up, it is pretty darn cute. I hope that we get the horses and skywalkers as alts.

Ooooooone more hour until the new itemmmmss and the new storyyyy! I don't know why I'm talking like thiiiiiiiiis, but I think it's because I'm exciteeeeeeed! :D

OOOooooh I love the dragons dressed up for christmas. It's hard to pick a favorite. But I LOVE the male vampire dragon X3

I love everything about this! The stories, the art work, the chance to get a Tinsel, the breeding season and the new dragon that will be coming!

Has anyone seen if either the zombie or neglected were placed in holiday garb?

Neither of my zombies, adult nor hatchling, was changed. I did notice that the old pink (retired) is dressed for the festivities.

I love all the dressed up dragon sprites! *huggles spriters* Such wonderful work you do!

Edit: absolutely LOVE!!! the horse dragon sprite dress up! gorgeous! I'd keep them like that always! Same with the sky wings! love them!

Edited by Ryoneko

I had been away from DC for about a month, and my mere coincidence, I returned today, and an event was just released today. Thank you instincts!! <3

So want the revamped sprites for always - minus the Xmas bling of course.

When is story no 2 supposed to be in - I thought it would be there by now.

So loving this.

So want the revamped sprites for always - minus the Xmas bling of course.

When is story no 2 supposed to be in - I thought it would be there by now.

So loving this.

Midnight cave time isn't for another 44 minutes or so. We should be getting the new day's ornaments/story then.

Edited by rubyshoes

dang - keep forgetting about you being on daylight savings now.

OK thanks

Still loving it xd.png

less than an hour left till we get the new tale and the new decorations xd.png

squeee can't wait!!!