TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

My wreath is empty because it's only the first day, I'll wait a little more to start decorating because once I did something like this in other place, the first day it had some style, and the next it was totally different.

Xhunter, your wreath is wonderful! Will you change it tomorrow? (?)

..and I thought I loved the skywing's....

the Horse dragons are even better!! xd.png

Reminds of of Chinese New Year though... beautiful. OvO

I now know what happens when you leave a huge box of decorations inside DC xd.png I always wondered what happened to those.

The story book is great so far! I think the wreath is a cool idea too as well as all the festive dragons smile.gif

Everything looks great! I think my favourites so far are the Horse, Vamp, and Pillow Christamas sprites. The Pillows are my absolute faves though laugh.gif

Very well done! Thank you spriters and TJ smile.gif

Edited by CDM

Wouldn't it be awesome if you could choose to make your dragons look like that permanently? Like a custom option that could be toggled on and off?

My favs are all of the redecorated ones! There should be an option to keep one, and only one, of each dragon as it's holiday alt.

I greatly adore the Skywings, Pillows, Horse dragons, Night Glories, and Day Glories. I was wondering if Freezing the dragons would keep them in this dressed-up form. I have yet to freeze any of my dragons and I don't want to take the time to do so only to find them returning to their original form after the event ends. dry.gif Please and thank you. :3

so even this year dragons will be limited to two per scroll?

Halloween is the only holiday that allows for extras.

so even this year dragons will be limited to two per scroll?

Yes. According to TJ's post on the first page.

The blacks, pillows and nebulas are my favorite but ALL of them look AMAZING!

My apologies if this was already answered, and I missed it. The 'Items', such as the little dragon by Particlesoup. Are those supposed to show up somewhere in an 'inventory', or just appear next to the entries in the Table of Contents for the book?

Im so excited to see the new holiday dragon im expecting something super amazing. O.O

Every time I think about it I cant help but hop around in my chair.

Awsome! I absolutly love the pillows, balloons, and whites! The pillows are the best though biggrin.gif! Can't wait for tomarrow to get some more decorations for my wreath either wink.gif

Thanks TJ!

My apologies if this was already answered, and I missed it. The 'Items', such as the little dragon by Particlesoup. Are those supposed to show up somewhere in an 'inventory', or just appear next to the entries in the Table of Contents for the book?

Just next to the entries in the Table of Contents of the book.

S2 has blinking nose if you look closely.

Ooh, so it does! Very clever. laugh.gif

I like the Christmas alt whiptails! biggrin.gif

The lights on the blue and purple nebulas remind me of the Carol Ships in Vancouver for some reason.

My work in progress!

All the Christmas-themed dragons look awesome, but special compliments to the Horse dragons. Those look awesome~

Just next to the entries in the Table of Contents of the book.

Thank you! I've been looking all over for an inventory section, such as shows for the Halloween and Easter collections.