TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Omg, this is awesome! *-* Instantly gave me a feeling of Christmas ! 8D I love this <3 Thank you !

I love the horse ^.^ I personally think it looks 10 times better and more attractive like that .O.

and omg YES : D Definitely!! >w< I wish these new Horse sprites would remain : D or at least that shading would be used >w< since they're now so awesome!!!! *-*;;;;; Muuch better than the usual ones xDDD ~

Edited by Mlu

Oh, I forgot to say thanks. Sorry, I was too busy squealing over the nicely dressed dragons xd.png

Thanks TJ and everyone else involved, and thank you to the spriters! <333

what silver dragon are you talking about?

This one!

user posted image

It's from the Book. Sweetly adorable...

Thank you all for the biggest and best event of them all, you all did an outstanding job, and every aspect of this event is amazeing. The dressed up dragons look fantastic, a big thank you to all the spriters, only bad thing is that theyr hard work will not stay here for us to admire it forever.

Happy holidays to all the colectors and creators of this amazeing dragon cave, and a lot of luck to all the colectors in this amazeing event.

Edited by Mommy_Kitty

Awesome event smile.gif

But I'm a bit confused about the raffle part. It says if you participate every day you gain more raffles, is there anyway to see them?

Because I went through the story, got the little silver dragon, the decorations, but have no idea about the raffles?

I have an idea that is like this question.

Can you make it so that any dragon that grew up, hatched, was laid, or was stolen durring December retains its Christmas alt image forrever?

Or could you give each dragon an unreversable action to remain in its Christmas alt form? It could be called something like "forever jolly".

And to answer Chronopie's question, hatchlings have no Christmas alts.

Anyway, I love the Christmas alts.

I think that's a good idea, to keep the christmas themes permanent.

and omg YES : D Definitely!! >w< I wish these new Horse sprites would remain : D or at least that shading would be used >w< since they're now so awesome!!!! *-*;;;;; Muuch better than the usual ones xDDD ~

I agree the horse dragons are quite impressive.

What happens to the little silver dragon? do we get to keep it? It is so CUTE!

Second this ^

Edited by FriendsOnly

Or what if the 2011 Christmas Eggs hatched into random Christmas Event Sprites? Not sure if I would like this or not but it's a thought....

Or what if the 2011 Christmas Eggs hatched into random Christmas Event Sprites? Not sure if I would like this or not but it's a thought....

Um. nope. -.-

The Christmas dragon release is pretty much separate from the event.

the Reindeer Balloon Hatchling is cute, the Horse and the Skywing *drool* I like the canopy hatchling with his santa hat and even the small alternations on the Black marrows and Shadow Walkers ^^

edit: the Tangar even has a new sprite, fantastic!!!

Edited by tjenni

I think that's a good idea, to keep the christmas themes permanent.

That would be cool! And the person you quoted said there are no christmas hatchling alts, there are... Look at the pillow s1. Its got a shirt! xd.png

I love the decorated dragons! Can't we keep at least some of them as these sprites? Please?

Aand, is it just me, or did my male Gold-horned Tangars get new sprites altogether? Will they be keeping the dimorphism?

Edited by Wavelength

Christmas skin would be SO cool! Hi Stealthy! I just saw you lurking at the bottom, so thought I'd say hi.

Happy holidays to all!

Oh, I kinda made this:

user posted image

All I really did was the background. All the dragons are from what the event dragons look like on the scrolls, so no, I didn't sprite any of the dragons at all. You all can thank the original spriters for that! Thanks spriters! I'm not completly done, and I would like everyone to see it when I am done. smile.gif I DID add the hat to the nebula hatchling, and I asked, so that should be fine.

Edited by StarSea

That story so far is gorgeous, and... christmas vamps! Oh god that's just adorable.

Thank you, everyone! biggrin.gif

I have to say, I like the new whiptails, horses, and skywings (just said skyrims, lol) more than the old, and the night glories are drop-dead gorgeous. And the Nebulae! The pillows! (zomg the pillows)

Edited by Dianacat777

The altered Christmas sprites are brilliant. I hope someone implements a way to collect some of them seasonally. ^^ I'd love to have the horse dragon one year round though lol

That story so far is gorgeous, and... christmas vamps! Oh god that's just adorable.

Thank you, everyone! biggrin.gif

I clicked your scroll to to see them and MAN. Those boys are ADORABLE.

(I also clicked your egg. Shouldn't you put that in an ER?)

Thank you so much, Holiday event writing crew.

That would be cool! And the person you quoted said there are no christmas hatchling alts, there are... Look at the pillow s1. Its got a shirt! xd.png

The spark s1's are holiday, they have a hat and scarf, the purple s1 and 2s have holly, the s1 greenwings have one music note, and the canopies have hats.

How do you get the silver dragon "story item"? I'm lost haha, I read the story and clicked things, but I'm not succeeding!