TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

My Snow Angels grew up.

With gold wings.

Three wing colors and I just happen to get the one I can't stand to look at.

Proof that this game hates me. dry.gif

I just saw a holly and missed it sad.gif

I hope more show up today or even later tonight, because I might not have much time tomorrow for DC hunting...

ee sorry about that Derranged - my favorite Snow Angel wings are the white & gold, my least favorite the plain gold too... don't know what mine will grow up to be yet.

Edited by Twimm

I haven't seen a holly in two days. That was all I wanted for Christmas sad.gif

I guess I'll just settle for the two new dragons tomorrow. I will probably barely have enough time to get those

So, I got a Holly which just grew up, but now I want to breed it and it says "Last Bred: Dec 28, 2011"... that's of course not true, but I still can't breed it again. o.o The same thing with the Ribbon Dancer. Is this normal? Some sort of measure against breeding a holiday the same year it grows up?

Also, for everyone who wants to know the DA clock, here's a handy little link: http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbrevi...nes/na/est.html happy.gif

Edited by Drayanna

mad.gif This Holly hunting is aggrevating! There's not been a Holly on the AP for ages and when there is I always do something crazy like freeze in shock or refresh the page! Ah well, I guess there's always next year smile.gif .

i know how you feel sad.gif i'm still hoping though...oh well, 12 hours until the new egg is released ^^ right?

i know how you feel  sad.gif i'm still hoping though...oh well, 12 hours until the new egg is released ^^ right?

I forget this site goes by EST sometimes.... Christmas dragon hunting at 9pm for me here on the Pacific Coast!

Edited by Ashywolf

Can't wait for the new egg tonight! <3

And it's christmas eve, yay <3

I don't think I'll be able to get the new eggs as soon as they come out, because Santa Clause comes at 12:00 midnight. *looks down at "I Believe" Santa Clause tee* So you guys better save me some!

And I have noticed fansite traffic has slowed, but all heck is gonna break loose tomorrow. SHIELD YOUR EGGS AND HATCHLINGS!!!!!

I was hoping that TJ would at least allow the new Hollys to breed still this year. But unfortunately No...

Anyway, Happy Christmas!

Oh and people, don't forget, the new Christmas eggs will be in the cave for THREE DAYS! There's no need to grab them the first second.

Edited by lilysally

So, I got a Holly which just grew up, but now I want to breed it and it says "Last Bred: Dec 28, 2011"... that's of course not true, but I still can't breed it again. o.o The same thing with the Ribbon Dancer. Is this normal? Some sort of measure against breeding a holiday the same year it grows up?

Also, for everyone who wants to know the DA clock, here's a handy little link: http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbrevi...nes/na/est.html happy.gif

Yes, they cannot be bred this year.

yay my Snow Angel turned out to have Full Gold Wings smile.gif anyone seeing hollies in the AP? i haven't seen any in a while

ee sorry about that Derranged - my favorite Snow Angel wings are the white & gold, my least favorite the plain gold too... don't know what mine will grow up to be yet.

My favorite is also white and gold, least is probably tri-color. I really really hope I get a white and gold D:

I only saw one holly in all my AP stalking, and of course I was way too slow to catch it. :U

Congrats to those who were lucky enough to get one, I'm pretty much abandoning hope for a holly at this point. :I

I only saw one holly in all my AP stalking, and of course I was way too slow to catch it. :U

Congrats to those who were lucky enough to get one, I'm pretty much abandoning hope for a holly at this point. :I

don't give up! i've been searching since breeding started, we can't give up! even though i want to, i'd feel bad if i did

I suppose all HOllies are a myth, I haven´t seen one yet and I am stalking the AP for years (as it feels).

But I have bred one of my Snowangels with a Sweetling, I just like that pairing. It gave me 3 eggs, unfortunately I can´t see any owner on the eggs pages. So if you caught one of my Beauties (their parent´s family name is Casmodian) I´d appreciate it if you´d PM me. Thanks.

Good luck to all for hunting the new eggs tomorrow.

Merry Christmas everyone!

I was lucky enough to see two. Right next to each other. Of course I couldn't GET one.......but in all the days of Holiday breeding/dropping, I've seen - two.

I was lucky enough to see two. Right next to each other. Of course I couldn't GET one.......but in all the days of Holiday breeding/dropping, I've seen - two.

i've seen over 20 total since breeding started unsure.gif and wasn't fast enough to snag a single one, i'm still hoping though smile.gif maybe santa will give me a present lol

I love those stories, it's so nice to read those little tales. :3

And the chicken's sprite change is hilarious xd.png

Imma give up on hollies Dx Ive only saw about 3 and not caught any of them... Anyway, looking forward to this years dragon ^.^

I am giving up on Hollies for this year ( or forever ) I won´t get one, so I don´t like them *lol* the positive thing is that cave hunting is much easier, when everyone is in the AP xd.png Merry Christmas to everyone =)