TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

I've read the 8th day story several times and I don't have any of the decorations available to me..is there a glitch?

If you don't read a story on the day it comes out, you don't get that item, or that day's ornaments.

I've read the 8th day story several times and I don't have any of the decorations available to me..is there a glitch?

You have to click on/read the story the first day it came out to get the ornaments for that day.

You only get decorations if you read the story the day it is released.

EDIT: ninja.gif'd

Edited by RotomGuy

Got an idea for a wreath and it's turning out perfectly, glad i got the baubles day. ninja.gif .

I think there is another stage, if you get all 12 sets of decorations incorporated in your wreath.

Orly? Intriguing. :0

Though, TJ (or anyone, I think?) hasn't specified whether we'll be able to decorate our wreaths after the event's finished. I don't want to start decking out my wreath insanely, but if there will be an icon update, I'm guessing it would be within this specific holiday period?

You have to click on/read the story the first day it came out to get the ornaments for that day.

Damn..so now I wont have purple on my wreath.

I haven't been going every day to the Wreath Decorating thing but I caught up today at least. Can't wait to get this year's Christmas dragons! biggrin.gif

Edited by Cavy

LOL wow today's story was so awesome xd.png I wish TJ would drop a gold on everyone's scroll on christmas xd.png

Ahaha.

Just wondering, did something happen to the AP? O.O All the eggs are gone...

No. I've seen this happen before - it'll return back to having some eggs in a few mins. smile.gif

Im really happy about what i've done during Christmas: Ive gotten a Holly, grabbed a CB Nebula, and grabbed a Lettle Tree :3

Umm... I was wondering if there was a thread for posting your christmas dragon names or could someone help me to find where I should start that if there isn't one... I was thinking if there isn't one, then each time there is a new holiday release, the title could be changed and it could possibly be cleaned. Thanks! <3 the newes story! laugh.gif TJ!

Can someone help me with this?

you know I think I feel depressed I really like the look of some of the dragons dressed up the way they are T_T I am going to miss it. they look so cool with their new colors this way. oh I will eat another cookie and get over it happy.gif

Happy Holidays all.

If we keep anything, I just hope it's the redone horse dragon. It's so much better, especially the wing bones.

The "Night(mare) before Christmas". laugh.gif That was the first association when I saw the last story. tongue.gif But it's nice, I like it. smile.gif

Can't wait 25th! happy.gif

If we keep anything, I just hope it's the redone horse dragon. It's so much better, especially the wing bones.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I hear that the anatomy update on the Horse Dragon will stay but it will go back to purple/blue after the event.

anyone else having a problem with xmas breeding? i bred 3 of my xmas dragons this morning and they were fine 3 little eggs then an hour later all 3 gone?? still not back 12 hours later.

I can't wait for christmas! I'm going to stay up till midnight on my nook color and catch the new eggs.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I hear that the anatomy update on the Horse Dragon will stay but it will go back to purple/blue after the event.

Good, I'd be cheesed if the sprite went back to original. idc if things get new alts, but I just want those basic sprite improvements to stay.

anyone else having a problem with xmas breeding? i bred 3 of my xmas dragons this morning and they were fine 3 little eggs then an hour later all 3 gone?? still not back 12 hours later.

You've already got two of each dragon. You're not going to be able to keep the eggs because you've hit the 2-dragon limit for each type (except for holly).

I have a problem unlocking some wreath decorations.

I have read all the stories, but some like "polar express" aren't unlocking their decorations...

Wonderful story today! This is my first Christmas on DC (joined this past January), and it has been so much fun. I have my limit on Christmas dragons (except Holly = 0) and have made/accepted some great gifts and trades.

Many thanks to all who made this event so much fun, and even more thanks to everone who makes DC and the forum so enjoyable every day of the year.