TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

I have a problem unlocking some wreath decorations.

I have read all the stories, but some like "polar express" aren't unlocking their decorations...

You have to read the story on the first day it is released to get that day's ornaments.

You've already got two of each dragon. You're not going to be able to keep the eggs because you've hit the 2-dragon limit for each type (except for holly).

Except for Holly? It's to my understanding that the 2 limit also applies to Hollies.

And my input on keeping the holiday dragons: No. It's not special if we have them year round, right? Just save the images, and have the dragons dress-up yearly.

Except for Holly? It's to my understanding that the 2 limit also applies to Hollies.

Yes it does.

They meant the user had reached their limit on the holiday eggs EXCEPT for the holly.

Edited by razi

today's story was my favorite so far biggrin.gif for some reason, after reading it i had this small hope that i'd find a Gold egg on my scroll xd.png

Just bred my Ribbon dancer and my Snow Angel, and got a good amount of eggs form them smile.gif

This year has been good egg wise-2 batches of 4 and 1 batch of 3 eggs to abandon!

Though one of my Ribbon Dancers eggs is going to be auto abandoned soon...the person that picked it up has a living ribbon egg and a dead egg on their scroll ):

I wish I could PM them and tell them about the limit including dead eggs so that they don't get confused when their eggs keep dissapering!

just saw a holly!! why oh why am i so slow? unsure.gif i thought i clicked fast enough....oh well one more hour and the new story comes out ^^

I'm really hoping some people and going to breed their hollies tonight when it will officially be Christmas Eve biggrin.gif

I'm really hoping some people and going to breed their hollies tonight when it will officially be Christmas Eve biggrin.gif

me too, i'm really hoping for that unsure.gif

Just saw, and miss, 2 Hollys! I was so surprised I hesitated lol

And another one! Missed it

Edited by MollyElizbeth

And me as well, though I just saw 2 of them and missed ^^; I can't wait to read tonight's story :3 I wonder how it'll top the one yesterday? xd.png

I just got my first holly a couple minutes ago smile.gif Maybe with the fact I was able to catch one i'll be able to catch another before the new story comes out in a couple mins X3

I specially loved today's story! A suit made of win is just so epic lolz

I just got my first holly a couple minutes ago smile.gif Maybe with the fact I was able to catch one i'll be able to catch another before the new story comes out in a couple mins X3

I specially loved today's story! A suit made of win is just so epic lolz

I saw that one, but missed it as well ^^; They get taken too quickly before I can click them xd.png Congrats on the catch :3 I wonder what the next story is about? :3

Whoa!!! I have slow reflexes, but i just caught a gendered snow angel hatchie from AP! And yet I'm not fast enough for a Holly? sleep.gif

*screams from the rooftops* I just got a Holly on the AP!!!! 5th Gen w/ Skywings!

congrats ^^ *sniffs* maybe i'll get one:)

I'm starting to get discouraged. sad.gif I've been up in my room for two days with several bags of pretzels and boxes of cereal hunting for Hollies. I've only left to bathe and go to the bathroom. I haven't spent the whole time Holly-hunting (homework), but I must have spent a total of 15 hours looking in just the past two days. And I've only seen, like, seven Hollies. I click immediately, but I'm just not fast enough. Maybe there will be a wave of Hollies soon where I can actually pick one up. I'm not giving up yet. smile.gif

Seven minutes until the new story. biggrin.gif

A random note:

I bred my Gold with a Shadow Walker after reading the story. I got a Gold egg, fancy that one. Luck? Irony? That's for you to decide.

Still loving the white Horses and golden Skywings, thanks to all worked to make this a great holiday season!

awww cute story smile.gif and nice items too happy.gif now back to holly hunting unsure.gif

i hope there's some holly breeders left, don't have much time until breeding closes

Edited by darXhes

Today's story was cute, but what story is it supposed to be a retelling of?

Also, I especially like today's ornaments.