TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

oh my god! I've just been gifted a Holly hatchling from one amazing person! *tears of joy*

I still can't believe it!!!

Wow! Congrats ksew (and to others who have them)! :3 I'm still looking for one xd.png

oh my god! I've just been gifted a Holly hatchling from one amazing person! *tears of joy*

congrats ^^ we have until midnight tomorrow before breeding closes right?? *is worried*

I've only seen a few hollies. I've come across more people who say they've caught one but won't breed or will only breed for a fortune in trades than I've seen hollies in the AP. lol All I know is that when I get a holly, I'm going to breed the heck out of it. It's the spirit of the season after all.

I plan to do the same, even though mine doesn't have a pretty lineage, lol.

congrats!

I plan to do the same, even though mine doesn't have a pretty lineage, lol.

I may, too, although I've already promised my sister its first egg, if that's allowed (I'm currently waiting for a reply from TJ as to whether same-house gifting is acceptable). She gave up the computer so that I could hunt, so I think I owe it to her...

thank you for congratulations biggrin.gif

@darXhes, right, we have more han 24 hours stilll for breeding.

Aaaawww crud... I obviously misunderstood how it all works. Since I'm on holiday, I "saved myself out" til tonight and have missed out on a slew of items. sad.gif Sucks that there is a 12 day event on during a time when a lot of people are not home/following a regular schedule/have familial obligations.

EDIT: I have some holiday eggs (not hollies) available for another 10-15mins if anyone wants them.

Edited by Blue Nadir

This event has been pretty interesting so far. smile.gif It's been nice to breed what Christmas dragons I have. I wonder if anyone on the forums got some from my marrow/ribbon dancer...

I've been a little envious of those with hollies, though. v_v; No luck for me. My connection seems to have gone to crap the past couple days... Eugh.

Edited by kabocha

Christmas is so close! I can't wait to see what the new babies are gonna look like! I'm still hunting for my holly baby. If not this year, then next year! happy.gif

I am also looking forward to the new Christmas dragon breed. Hopefully I can get at least one.

Although I got the other three Christmas dragons and should be satisfied, but I am still sad that my Snow Angel ended up with Full Golden wings. I really have wanted one with White Tipped wings.

Well... You cannot get everything you desire in the world, I am afraid. *sigh*

Edited by kaiachan

I so can't wait to see this years Christmas dragon.

I so can't wait to see this years Christmas dragon.

Same! I am excited.

I think next year's going to be my year for a Holly (I hope!) but I really want at least one of this year's release.

Wow, congrats!

I've been trying to get a Holly for 3 years now but no luck so far tongue.gif

I'm really looking forward to the new eggs biggrin.gif

Merry Christmas everyone!

EDIT: Are there new prize dragons or will the winners get tinsels like last year?

Edited by BlueIce

Yaay, can't wait till the Christmas release! :D Christmas celebrations start later in the night so I'm hoping I'll be able to be there to try catch the new eggs around the initial midnight drop. ^-^

@BlueIce: If I recall correctly, someone quoted a conversation between themselves and TJ on IRC and he said that the prize dragons will be the tinsels again. That, and the picture in the first post is probably something to go by. x3

Congratulations!

I think gifting is what holiday dragons are truly about. If I ever get a Holly, I'm going to breed it and gift like crazy! I understand people can get some pretty good trades for them, but nothing could compare with the blissful shock that people get when you send them that teleport link.

I think gifting is what holiday dragons are truly about. If I ever get a Holly, I'm going to breed it and gift like crazy! I understand people can get some pretty good trades for them, but nothing could compare with the blissful shock that people get when you send them that teleport link.

Actually, I love to be given a good trade as much as I like to receive gifts. It makes me feel a sense of great satisfaction, that I've bred or caught something that another person wanted, and now we are both happy.

Just raising my voice in praise of players who make trades, too, especially ones who take the time to make good trades with people who have many fewer valuable dragons than they do. I remember some people's special trades with me just as fondly as I remember the awesome gifts I've occasionally received, and I hope some people remember the nice trades I've given them as well. :-)

Happy holidays everybody-- to gifters, traders, hoarders, and those who take turns being all three! :-D

thank you, BlueIce and Zephyrgirl!

I am also going to gift my Holly's offspring. sharing joy is the best thing ever!

I would love to get a Holly this year, you are so lucky to have been gifted one! If I don't, well then I will keep trying next year! I cant wait for the new Christmas Dragons to come out! I hope I manage to get one. Merry Christmas to all!!

Hi guys, I have another question >w<

With christmas holidays, we will only be able to get 2 right? so i can get some regular eggs, and if I leave 2 slots open I'll be ok?

To the above question, yeppers. Catch some commons if you want, there's no rush =P

Here's hoping for an awesome finale to this year's DC Christmas.

Still no Holly and one of my Yulebucks's offspring died sad.gif

Really looking forward to the new dragon though biggrin.gif and the stories and wreath decorating have been so much fun happy.gif

Still no Holly and one of my Yulebucks's offspring died sad.gif

Really looking forward to the new dragon though biggrin.gif and the stories and wreath decorating have been so much fun happy.gif

Yeah, I bred my yules and SAs and some died of sickness =[