TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Yay! My first Snow Angel named Quiet Like The Snow just grew up! And guess what? She turned out tri-colored, what I was hoping for! But I wish the limit for them was three, so we could try to keep all the colors.

Anyway. Cant wait for the new Christmas dragon! But no Holly. Oh well, its my first Christmas on DC. Merry Christmas everyone! biggrin.gif

There's no way to get all 3 colors. Your scroll is coded for one particular color and any snow angel that grows up on your scroll will have that wing color.

I missed 3 Hollies ^^; I can click on them, but I never catch them.... I still think they don't like me laugh.gif Congrats to whomever caught them though :3

Oh. Total derp moment!

Gaaah! Just saw two Hollie, but I was so shocked I missed them both. But I won't give up! Congrats to everyone who caught them or didnt give up!! smile.gif

Yay! My first Snow Angel named Quiet Like The Snow just grew up! And guess what? She turned out tri-colored, what I was hoping for! But I wish the limit for them was three, so we could try to keep all the colors.

Anyway. Cant wait for the new Christmas dragon! But no Holly. Oh well, its my first Christmas on DC. Merry Christmas everyone! biggrin.gif

you are only able to one color. your scroll is programmed that way. so you will only ever get tri-color snow angels.

I'm finding ways to cope by discussing ideas with my dad for Devil's Third about the storyline (he works at THQ).

Have a wonderful Christmahanukwanzaakah everyone!

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZz......so sleepy. I'll be at work by 8am tomorrow, but will be staying up until I catch my two eggs. xd.png Glad my boss and manager will be gone, so I can nap.

Finished my carrot cake cupcakes for my co-workers...all that is left is to wait.

you are only able to one color. your scroll is programmed that way. so you will only ever get tri-color snow angels.

that not true, I got white tips

Then you will only get white tips. I can only have gold wings. You can only have one type on your scroll.

The particular individual this post was directed at will only get tri-color. Just like I will only ever get tri-color Angels, just like you will only ever get white tip. It's the user's scroll that determines Angel wing color. One color for each scroll, completely random, but also completely absolute.

Edit: Ninja'd

Edited by Draco Knight

she means that the scrolls can onle get one type of the three. you will only get white tipped, and she'll only get tri-colored.

ninja.gif'd

Edited by WestWindReborn

What they meant was, that person's scroll is coded to only have the Tri-Color wing type :3 Everyone's scroll is coded differently, so no one can/will have each wing type because of the way our scrolls are :3

*Edit* I've been ninja.gif'd x3

Edited by FluffyPillow

laugh.gif lol that why I said ok, I did not know that part myself, but I knew you had chance get one of the three, I just did not know you can't get two of the alt.

Thanks for that information, I didn't know that. happy.gif

Edited by xXAngelicEvilXx

;a;. If anyone can catch for me and then send off two in five hours, I'll love you to death.