TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

Three hours couldn't come quicker O_O In the meantime, Spotify galore! xd.png

*pout* My Holly dragon grew up, and I had a mate picked out for her, so we could share the joy, and her breed page says she has bred recently and I must wait 11 days.

I'd heard the rumors, but hoped it wasn't true. Ah well, must wait till next year to make more for others.

Gotta get the kid to bed, get presents under the treee, then hopefully get up before her to hunt new eggs. Merry Christmas, everyone!

Ugh that holly is the bane of my existance haha kidding. Tho I am slightly annoyed I haven't seen any and still haven't gotten one.

AND several of my christmas eggs I bred are gonna die because whomever caught them doesn't know what they are doing. sleep.gif

The eggs that are in trouble have owners that are accepting help from others. You could always put them on a click site for them.

Forum statistics.

Last year: 88% of players without a Holly

This year: 68% of players without a Holly

There has been a 22.7% reduction in the overall holly-lessness of players.

Where did you get this from? Did I miss something? I was only away for one day huh.gif

Still looking for my holly, but I have had some very kind people gift me other things. I think I will randomly gift things after the holidays, when people have more space. I can't wait for the new dragon, only a couple more hours.

Forum statistics.

Last year: 88% of players without a Holly

This year: 68% of players without a Holly

There has been a 22.7% reduction in the overall holly-lessness of players.

...From where does this information come?

Ugh... hate waiting. this is killing me sooooo bad. never do several hours crawl by more than this except for the last few hours of work when i'm either in the Laundry room or when i'm running out of rooms to do early. what's worse is my nerves are making my stomach act up when it's already acting up from the three cups of coffee laced cream and sugar i had today.

though maybe i should stay away from the death references right now since i nearly broke my neck this week almost falling out of the garage attic.

Ugh that holly is the bane of my existance haha kidding. Tho I am slightly annoyed I haven't seen any and still haven't gotten one.

AND several of my christmas eggs I bred are gonna die because whomever caught them doesn't know what they are doing. sleep.gif

ER'd them smile.gif

You're welcome.

quick question, i got 2 of each of the past Christmas Dragons (except the elusive hollies), so next year when i breed them will i be able to gift the eggs or will they be auto abandoned? it'd be nice if i could gift them smile.gif but i know there's a limit of 2 per breed

anyways, 2 hours until the new dragon smile.gif

quick question, i got 2 of each of the past Christmas Dragons (except the elusive hollies), so next year when i breed them will i be able to gift the eggs or will they be auto abandoned? it'd be nice if i could gift them smile.gif but i know there's a limit of 2 per breed

If you breed a clutch you can select one egg to keep for 30 minutes then they will auto abandon. And I think you can hold them in teleport for up to 24 hours.

anyways, 2 hours until the new dragon smile.gif

This year, you could choose only one of a multi hatch, and if you put it into a teleport link immediately for trade, it would stay on your scroll for up to 24 hours so that you could trade with someone in another time zone. Next year will hopefully be the same, but we won't know until it rolls around.

A little more than an hour (I think x3) and we get to read the last story biggrin.gif I wonder if it'll be a long story since it'll be the last?

1 hour and a half left me thinks...I've been running between rooms since my games are at the back but the computer's at the front of the house.

I keep on losing track of time when I play games...

1 hour and a 29 minutes....Need something to occupy myself....

Edited by Ashywolf

1 hour and a 29 minutes....Need something to occupy myself....

Other than stalking the AP endlessly, I was helping my sister set up the drum set for the PS2 to keep myself busy, which is a feat in itself xd.png Now I'm back to AP stalking... come to me you little elusive Holly, I will catch you ('cause I highly doubt I'd be gifted one) x3

Edited by FluffyPillow

Now I'm back to AP stalking... come to me you little elusive Holly, I will catch you ('cause I highly doubt I'd be gifted one) x3

i'm hoping to catch one before the new dragons are released as well lol

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all got (or are going to get) stuff that you wanted!

Can't wait for the christmas dragons, though if they don't show up soon I might have to miss the drop to eat our christmas dinner xd.png

I hope you all got (or are going to get) stuff that you wanted!

not yet but i'm still seaching/hoping smile.gif Merry Christmas to you and everyone here smile.gif

Yay! My first Snow Angel named Quiet Like The Snow just grew up! And guess what? She turned out tri-colored, what I was hoping for! But I wish the limit for them was three, so we could try to keep all the colors.

Anyway. Cant wait for the new Christmas dragon! But no Holly. Oh well, its my first Christmas on DC. Merry Christmas everyone! biggrin.gif