TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

All the Christmas stuff has been fantastic. Thanks to everybody who was involved smile.gif

And getting excited now ... biting nails in anticipation of the new dragons

I'm at the usual family party until around 1.30 am on christmas morning, but I think I might still have to get up early to come online before my own family celebrations start...

When the Christmas dragons are released, are they the only eggs being dropped in the cave, or are they mixed in with the other normal types?

When the Christmas dragons are released, are they the only eggs being dropped in the cave, or are they mixed in with the other normal types?

To be honest, I was wondering the same thing.

most likely the former. not sure if it'll b released the whole day or if it's only so many hours though........ >.>

EDIT: ninja.gif 'd

Edited by WaterScorpion

All the cave will drop starting tomorrow and 3 days on will be Christmas '11 dragons. ^^

Okay, thanks! biggrin.gif I can't wait to see what the Christmas release will be!

I noticed that too! My holly just grew up and it says its been bred recently and cant breed for 11 days!!!

Major bummer. sad.gif(((

aww that's dissapointing. one awesome person who got a Holly this year offered to breed me an egg from it when it grows up if this is possible. now it comes that it's not posiible *sigh*

oh well, I'm still hunting the AP...

~Spam removed~ Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

After DC midnight. ^^ that's when they always start dropping

I see more hollies in the AP! Hunting time!!!!!

After DC midnight. ^^ that's when they always start dropping

I meant when was DC midnight? Time zones confuse me, and I can't figure it out myself, it's just confusing me D: I even tried look at the time on Allure of Neglected Dragons but it's just making no sense!

I meant when was DC midnight? Time zones confuse me, and I can't figure it out myself, it's just confusing me D: I even tried look at the time on Allure of Neglected Dragons but it's just making no sense!

Time Zone?

So does anyone know how long until the new dragons start dropping?

A little less than 20 hours. happy.gif

~Spam removed~

and if anyone is still needing SnowAngels, feel free to PM me.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

i hope we can keep decorating the wreath after the even tis over biggrin.gif that would be awesome

i'm very happy with my christmas catches... all i need is a holly and of course this years new release smile.gif Merry christmas!

A little less than 20 hours. happy.gif

Awesome, I can get christmas out of the way without having to worry about dragon cave!

They will also be dropping until the 28th so you will have plenty of time to catch them.

Well, almost Christmas and I haven´t bred any of my past Christmas dragons. NOr have I seen a Holly in the AP. What a pity. I guess I´ll just have to be content with catching me two new eggs and give up hope on ever getting a Holly.

mad.gif This Holly hunting is aggrevating! There's not been a Holly on the AP for ages and when there is I always do something crazy like freeze in shock or refresh the page! Ah well, I guess there's always next year smile.gif .

mad.gif This Holly hunting is aggrevating! There's not been a Holly on the AP for ages and when there is I always do something crazy like freeze in shock or refresh the page! Ah well, I guess there's always next year smile.gif .

Quite a few people are breeding tommorow. Thats when I plan to catch mine, because it's been rock hard recently.

It means East Coast time in the States. As TJ is based on the East Coast (Florida, I think), once it's midnight there, that's DC midnight. For me, it means 9 p.m. because I live on the West Coast (California). That's the best I can offer you. Hope it helps.