rogue-fox

EggNog

What's your opinion on it?  

162 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No 'Never tried it' option?

The eggnog chugging contests people at my old school used to have totally put me off about trying it. It seems kind of gross.

Wel im sorry you guys never tried it before. i shouldve included that option too. Sorry thought most people would ve had at least once though.

I detest it. It's disgusting to me, and I get sick at the thought of eating or drinking something with raw dairy.

I've not tried it either. Not something that's much made in the UK.

I detest it. It's disgusting to me, and I get sick at the thought of eating or drinking something with raw dairy.

Raw dairy ? You only drink cooked milk ??? blink.gif

Raw dairy ? You only drink cooked milk ???  blink.gif

LOL. Well pasteurization does heat milk up so I guess in truth it is all cooked unless you are getting it straight from the cow. wink.gif

I don't know how other people do it but I heat my egg nog up so it's very much a "cooked" drink. Good stuff. Milk, egg, vanilla, nutmeg, and a couple of shots of whiskey. Mmmmmm.

Edited by Sir Barton

I love egg nog! While I like the boozy kind from the liquor store, I'm quite happy with the regular mixtures you can get at the supermarket. So delicious! I could sip a half gallon in an evening. biggrin.gif

I'm too paranoid about getting salmonella from raw eggs.

And it's pretty sugary and too much is a bit sickening.

But good. In a way.

I love eggnog (the non alcoholic variety). I usually try to buy at least a half-gallon every year around this time.

EGGNOG!? DID SOMEBODY SAY EGGNOG!? DO YOU HAVE ANY EGGNOG?! GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xd.png

It tastes so good...although it is true bad things happen when you drink to much...and after that you dislike it for a while tongue.gif

I like eggs but cannot eat them thanks to allergies, but when I have them, the only way I'll have them is scrambled. Egg nog tastes bad to me, makes my stomach churn at the sight.

I love eggnog (the non alcoholic variety). I usually try to buy at least a half-gallon every year around this time.

My opinion exactly!

Never had it. Only will if I'm sure I won't get Salmonella.

I really like eggnog! For some reason, I always get a mintyish flavor when drinking it, by my bf tells me I'm being weird. I always add some milk to mine to take off the bitter edge to it.

I got eggnog! WOOOOOO!

xd.png

Seriously. I love the stuff. I think that eggnog should be available year-round. It's my favorite non-soda drink, coming in before coconut milk. happy.gif