rogue-fox

EggNog

What's your opinion on it?  

162 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love it! biggrin.gif It is most delish! Course, I don't drink too much of it since it's so high in fat and calories lol BUT I savor it when I do drink it. ^-^

I've heard of it, is it an American thing?

Have no idea what it is really so can't say if I'd like it or not.

Eggnog (to me) is good, just not in large quantities. Too much leaves a bad aftertaste in my mouth. xd.png

I tried it once with rum, and it was interesting. I wouldn't drink it now that I'm vegan and forget the soymilk versions - they're chock full of sugar.

Yuck.

Oh yes.

I love eggnog, but not in large doses(Since it's really rich and filling.).

It's practically like the milk equivalent to cakes for me. haha

Oh yea, recently i tried eggnoig warmed up. VERY GOOD, it has a more gentle flavor,its not as thick and doesn't taste as sweet but still very good. OH yeah, and i dont drink spiked nog, I just add whipped cream. Mmm good.

I personally can only handle it in small amounts, but I do always buy some this time of year. I normally heat mine up as well :3

Edited by ary_lynn

Egg nog~~ <3

We picked some up last weekish, it was gone in like 3 days. Even diluting it with extra milk.

That can of whipped cream we had probably helped it along. Along with the discovery that chocolate shell on whipped cream on egg nog = EVEN MOAR NOM. >>

I must go to the grocery store.

Loooove it! I like certain brands more than others. But eggnog is just delicious!

Of course, tried homemade one before, and yuck! It all depends on how it's made. <3

I'm not much of an eggnog liker. I don't care for them much, but my parents absolutely love it.

I like it. It's one of the things I used to like as a kid and still like. I only got a small bottle this year and wish I had gotten more. I wonder if the stores still carry it around here.

Never tried, but it sounds disgusting. *shivers*

The holidays just aren't festive to me without eggnog! I love it so much. <3

And true, some brands are disgusting, but others get it done right. I've only had spiked eggnog once and wouldn't mind trying it again. :3

when i was a kid, it was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

now i just can't stand it.