rogue-fox

EggNog

What's your opinion on it?  

162 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like it. Leaded and unleaded.

A big thumbs up for that!

I love EggNog. Drink it every December and in fact, finished off the first carton of the holiday season tonight xd.png

@ Silri. I get that too huh.gif Weird. My BF hates EggerNogger, so I get to have it allllll to myself, lol.

Tried egg nog once around Christmas, but that was the most horrible drink I've ever tasted and to be honest do not find what makes it so poplular around this time. I'll stick to the flavored milk my store carries around this time of the holiday like velvet milk and mint chocolate. It is sad that the only time I can get them is around this time.

We need one of those vomiting emoticons on this forum. Eggnog is sick.

user posted image

JUST for you - I love the stuff. But it is harder to get in the UK than in Canada....

Egg nog~~ <3

We picked some up last weekish, it was gone in like 3 days. Even diluting it with extra milk.

That can of whipped cream we had probably helped it along. Along with the discovery that chocolate shell on whipped cream on egg nog = EVEN MOAR NOM. >>

Egg nog~~ <3

We picked some up last weekish, it was gone in like 3 days. Even diluting it with extra milk.

That can of whipped cream we had probably helped it along. Along with the discovery that chocolate shell on whipped cream on egg nog = EVEN MOAR NOM. >>

THREE DAYS ? You're very restrained.... xd.png

I have never kept a carton in the house for more than an hour or so.... I guess if you bought a case of 24 maybe....

It was two cartons. My parents don't drink it, but my brothers and I drink that stuff down like water, and they weren't home very much at the time. And since we were diluting it, it was more like 4 litres rather than 2. >>

Edited by Lythiaren

It was two cartons. My parents don't drink it, but my brothers and I drink that stuff down like water, and they weren't home very much at the time. And since we were diluting it, it was more like 4 litres rather than 2. >>

Even so - easy peasy....

I may be greedier than I thought.... blink.gifxd.png

user posted image

JUST for you - I love the stuff. But it is harder to get in the UK than in Canada....

lmao thank you, that's perfect laugh.gif!

one of those things that tastes way better than it sounds smile.gif

Most things taste better than THAT sounds..... xd.png

The chances of getting salmonella from raw eggs is pretty minuscule...

I love eggnog... and it reminds me of my grandma :/

Im the only 1 who really drinks nog in my my family. My brother doenst like it and my parents barely ever drink any. Sometimes i think she buys it just for me. I usually drink it all in a week or two then buy more. biggrin.gif

Btw, the only reason why i let it stay in the fridge for a while is to see if anyone else wants any, otherwise ill drink it all in a few hrs. tongue.gif

Even so - easy peasy....

I may be greedier than I thought.... blink.gifxd.png

Or maybe we just don't drink enough egg nog. ;D

Day after Christmas, the supermarket has the big cartons on sale for like a dollar or two. We usually buy one or two of those.

Then it'll be all gone in the course of a few hours. xd.png

Eggnog- The best drink in the universe! I love the stuff, though its usually halfway gone by the time I find it because my whole family loves the stuff. Can't go through one Thanksgiving or Christmas without it. Yum yum yum!

I haven't had it in awhile so I can't really remember what it tastes like.

I think it was good the last time I had it though. Will have to get some this year. :3

It's odd, I remember both loving it and hating it. I think it was one particular kind from a carton I hated, and now that I know I'm sensitive to MSG, I wonder if that was related... but the memory I have of drinking it when I was younger, I looooved it!

Darned Spain. I want apple cider and eggnog and peanut butter and maple syrup and cocoa powder, darn it!

Okay, I just went upstairs and tried some, and I'm going to move my opinion from 'sick' to 'okay'.

Eggnog only started becoming available in Australia recently. I haven't tried it yet, and have no real desire to.

I prefer to obsess over brandy custard. Omnomnom. <3

Too be honest I didn't know what it was until i saw this thread...I'd never even heard the word until I saw the weird alien Argos advenrt. Never seen it in England either lol.

But It looks kinda nice