DragonGirl10188

Our War OOC

I can't even begin to think of the comedic opportunities if a she-dragon starts to shows feelings for Steel.

As for time to bring in your charas, Chibi, morning sounds good to me.

I can't even begin to think of the comedic opportunities if a she-dragon starts to shows feelings for Steel.

As for time to bring in your charas, Chibi, morning sounds good to me.

EXACTLY! xd.png That's something along the lines of what I had in mind towards the beginning of the thread, to be hoenst... Perhaps once she (Steel) has had a chance to prove being all macho-manly-dragonly and strong.

The best part would be Steel being completely oblivious... And then if the poor dragon ever confessed, Steel would be like:

*shuffles feet* "Well... this is awkward... but uh.... I'm... kinda a girl..."

Edited by Rixie Pakuna

XP sounds like a plan, Rixie

and yeah, I'll probably bring them in in the morning.

...Dude, I just realized. Look at the clan and everything that has happened to it in the first two days (because if the sun is setting and Inkheart first attacked at night, then it's been two days). Crisie should be just a little bit proud, but that may just be my opinion.

and the whole 'incorrect capitalization' thing is mainly just for paragraphs/lines like the ones above. I tend to not capitalize the first letter of a line/paragraph and don't end with punctuation unless there's another sentence after it...I tell you this mainly to warn all of you...and because I'm very complicated, very bored, hungry, and I took three different naps after I got home from school, so there's no way I'm going to sleep yet XP

EXACTLY! xd.png That's something along the lines of what I had in mind towards the beginning of the thread, to be hoenst... Perhaps once she (Steel) has had a chance to prove being all macho-manly-dragonly and strong.

The best part would be Steel being completely oblivious... And then if the poor dragon ever confessed, Steel would be like:

*shuffles feet* "Well... this is awkward... but uh.... I'm... kinda a girl..."

Lesbian dragons FTW

@Chibi: Same here, man. NAPS GALORE.

10:15 (at night) here. So I'll be headed to sleep soon.

Urgh, sleep... why? Why must this frail human body need sleep?!

hmmm...lesbian dragons...actually, for some strange reason, I was thinking something along those lines a few days ago <.<

and yes! xd.png Naps are awesome! ...except that I didn't take any naps from preschool until this year started. This first semester is somewhat tiring =_=

Edit: pfffft, Rixie, you don't need sleep. I think you're three hours behind me, and I'm still awake tongue.gif

Edited by Chibiboru

pfffft, Rixie, you don't need sleep. I think you're three hours behind me, and I'm still awake tongue.gif

sad.gif I figure the same but... I haven't slept well since last Thursday so... a week ago.

And, meh, I kind of have insomnia. (It's probably just cause I'm a teen though) XP

My heartrate is starting to get all screwy when I try to stand up or run, like it usually does when I have a bad case of sleep deprivation..

eh :/ I obviously don't have insomnia xd.png (and I am a teen as well) I just stay up really late tongue.gif but it's okay because my body is all weird when it comes to sleep. I can't function on an hour of sleep, but at an hour and a half, I can function, but I get really irritated. If I get 3-7 hours of sleep, I function correctly and I'm very hyper and spazzy xd.png but any more than seven hours, and my body is like "NEED SLEEP NOW AAAUUUUUGGHGHGHG"

Edited by Chibiboru

I'm quiet tried >_>

My brother wakes me up at 12:00pm on a school night and I only get 6 hours per a day of sleep. On weekens I sleep in and have like 8-10hours of sleeping happy.gif

Um sleeping is where you rest your body. To keep heathly and not grumpy you must rest in your bed and close your eyes, and then you fall 'asleep'.

Sleeping is very importent and it is 1/3 apart of your life. So a equter of your life you're sleeping.

Why do everyone but me have rare dragons? >.>

-feels left out-

Edited by Tiffashy

I'm sorry guys, but I'm going to have to leave. The RP already has 14 pages, and I've posting in it about three times.

And Tiffashy, you have Silver Tinsels! Those are rare. I have a bronze and a silver tinsel and a cheese dragon, but those are only because people gave them to me. My catching ability is terrible and I never bother trading or going to those threads where they give you stuff for having a certain number of pebbles.

Drako, I can't freaking wait for your plans to come into play. It doesn't look like they'll be going to sleep soon, so maybe I'll have Shawnee go for a walk. Perhaps Midnight could walk with her for a little while? Make small talk, then BAM, bitten?

If you can't tell, I thrive on drama

tongue.gif

Edited by CYDA LUVA83

I'm sorry guys, but I'm going to have to leave. The RP already has 14 pages, and I've posting in it about three times.

And Tiffashy, you have Silver Tinsels! Those are rare. I have a bronze and a silver tinsel and a cheese dragon, but those are only because people gave them to me. My catching ability is terrible and I never bother trading or going to those threads where they give you stuff for having a certain number of pebbles.

Silver Tinsels are common/uncommon.

Almost everyone have them so I wouldn't call them rare :\

Please remember to stay on topic. OoC threads are for discussing RPs, not dragons.

user posted image

Meep. Got bored and made this xd.png ^ its Vrael D:

Just double confirming, its night time at the moment right? (In the roleplay)

edit: Where is everyone today? o.O

btw @Dragongirl, as an extension to Vrael's ice ability, can i add *puppy dog eyes* an additional effect to his ice enhancement? When he bites someone in that state the area where they are bitten is injected with a freezing poison sorta effect? i.e the area around the point of penetration slowly freezes over. :/

Edited by TotallyDrow

Just a note: Between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. are the hours I sleep. So you guys are always posting in the middle of the night to me. Bottom line: Sorry if I'm behind, I rather like sleeping. xd.png

Just a note: Between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. are the hours I sleep. So you guys are always posting in the middle of the night to me. Bottom line: Sorry if I'm behind, I rather like sleeping. xd.png

Lols its not a problem. Everyone lives in different timezones tongue.gif

Been busy today, so haven't really posted X.x

I was wondering...

Jigsaw snapped away from the sky once more to see the large Black dragon leave the cave. "Where do you think you're going..." she growled softly, not intending for the Black to actually hear. Jigsaw hopped into the tree and stood on a high branch. With her vision, she could see everything in the total blackness. From here she decided to watch over the hatchling's cave while Shawnee was away.

Does this mean Jigsaw can still see Midnight?

Also:

In case you were wondering, I'm not really posting because I'm waiting for something to happen that Steel/Rushling can really respond to.

(I'm not very fond of one-liners, and will avoid writing them myself at almost all costs.)

Just telling you all so you know I'm not inactive, just biding my time. smile.gif