panthera1

"Ghosts of Christmas Past" Group Lineage Project

Hey Panthera, I'm available Halloween if anyone wants something specific, just throw me a PM as you usually do! biggrin.gif

Thanks!

Hi, folks! Thanks so much for checking in, Khallayne, mandrakekeeper, and whitestar! The request lists are still open, and will remain so throughout Halloween breeding week. I've had some personal priorities to take care of, apologies for the delays (as always... dry.gif ).

To any that are interested: Feel free to submit a request, and I'll pair you with a donor. Thanks, and Happy (almost) Halloween! biggrin.gif

Edited by panthera1

user posted image

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: whitestar

SCROLL NAME: thewhitestar

PAIRING PREFERENCES: Named parents

CB Male Golden Wyvern x CB Female Shadow Walker = 2nd Gen Shadow Walker

CB Male Shadow Walker x CB Female Golden Wyvern = 2nd Gen Shadow Walker

Need 2 - CB Male Alt Sweetling x CB Female Marrow = CB Alt Sweetling (mandrakekeeper has offered one already, thank you!)

user posted image

BAH!

FORUM NAME: sashocirrione

SCROLL NAME: sashocirrione

Christmas or Shadow Walker Dragons (Breed; M / F):

Wrapping-Wing CB Male "Wrap the Gift" http://dragcave.net/lineage/KbLpa

Shadow Walker CB Female "Afterlife Haunt" http://dragcave.net/lineage/6NFAR

Shadow Walker 2nd-gen Male "Noel Dread" http://dragcave.net/lineage/jUlOb

Snow Angel 2nd-gen Female "Christmas After Halloween" (White&gold wings) http://dragcave.net/lineage/o0rK8

Snow Angel 3rd-gen Female "Spook Angel" (White&gold wings) http://dragcave.net/lineage/sq7KE

user posted image

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: sashocirrione

SCROLL NAME: sashocirrione

PAIRING PREFERENCES:

Named parents; names not too long; want the colors on Snow Angels matched to mine

2nd-gen Snow Angel x 2nd-gen Shadow Walker = Shadow Walker 3rd-gen checker of Snow Angels x Shadow Walkers

I realize it's late to ask to be added but:

user posted image

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: Webcowgirl

SCROLL NAME: Webcowgirl

PAIRING PREFERENCES (e.g., Shadow Walker x Ribbon Dancer):

Shadow walker/cavern lurker x (CB) winter/Ice dragons: this is the end of Scrooge's journey for me!

Shadow walker/cavern lurker x (CB) Nebula (not green) - to me, this is the darkness in his soul, at the beginning when it's all about money (sparkly things) but he has no love for others in his heart.

This is absolutely my favorite Christmas story and a great lineage project! I'm imagining this sequence: Cavern Lurker/blue or purple nebula (Scrooge at the start) ... Shadow walker/white (Marley's ghost) ... Yulebuck/harvest &r Winter magi/prize dragons (Past) ... Winter x green/rednebula (present) ... Shadow walker/Marrow (because they look like death!) x ice/black (future) ... and wrapping wings/hollies/snow angels/ribbon dancers at the end ... pure joy!

Edited by webcowgirl

Hi, all! Thanks so much for registering and submitting dragon requests! I wanted to gently remind that the only Halloween breed involved in this project is the Shadow Walker, so must unfortunately void any requests or registries for Marrows, Cavern Lurkers, etc. I have, however, updated the lists to include all requests that are approved. smile.gif If anyone has any questions, feel free to post or PM!

whitestar, thank you for your request! I've added your Shadow Walker requests to the list, and will sort out a pairing for you. smile.gif I've added your Wrapping Wings, but must unfortunately decline to add your lovely Cavern Lurkers, my apologies!

sashocirrione, thanks for registering and for your request! Great to have you in the project. I'll PM you with your pairing once the other members are also set. biggrin.gif

webcowgirl, thanks also for registering - I'm glad you love the novella, and that you like the lineage project we've got going thus far! biggrin.gif I've added your Shadow Walker requests to the list, and love the description behind your pairings.

Dimar, thanks for letting me know - I've added a note next to your dragon's name in your list. smile.gif

Please let me know if I've missed anything so far, and will fix ASAP. Thanks again, guys, and I'll send out PMs with your pairings in the next day or so!

Edited by panthera1

Hi, all! Thanks so much for registering and submitting dragon requests! I wanted to gently remind that the only Halloween breed involved in this project is the Shadow Walker, so must unfortunately void any requests or registries for Marrows, Cavern Lurkers, etc. I have, however, updated the lists to include all requests that are approved. smile.gif If anyone has any questions, feel free to post or PM!

whitestar, thank you for your request! I've added your Shadow Walker requests to the list, and will sort out a pairing for you. smile.gif I've added your Wrapping Wings, but must unfortunately decline to add your lovely Cavern Lurkers, my apologies!

sashocirrione, thanks for registering and for your request! Great to have you in the project. I'll PM you with your pairing once the other members are also set. biggrin.gif

webcowgirl, thanks also for registering - I'm glad you love the novella, and that you like the lineage project we've got going thus far! biggrin.gif I've added your Shadow Walker requests to the list, and love the description behind your pairings.

Dimar, thanks for letting me know - I've added a note next to your dragon's name in your list. smile.gif

Please let me know if I've missed anything so far, and will fix ASAP. Thanks again, guys, and I'll send out PMs with your pairings in the next day or so!

I've earlier today promised to breed Shadow Walker CB Female "Afterlife Haunt" http://dragcave.net/lineage/6NFAR before I saw your post. The breeding and trade hasn't occurred yet, on either side of the bargain, due to both of us being egg-locked.

If you need me to produce a Shadow Walker offspring of "Afterlife Haunt" with "Wrap the Gift" for getting my SW-Angel checker request filled, I can do so as long as you tell me soon, so that I can communicate with the other person and dissolve the bargain with that person before either of us breeds anything. Thanks!

I've earlier today promised to breed Shadow Walker CB Female "Afterlife Haunt" http://dragcave.net/lineage/6NFAR before I saw your post. The breeding and trade hasn't occurred yet, on either side of the bargain, due to both of us being egg-locked.

If you need me to produce a Shadow Walker offspring of "Afterlife Haunt" with "Wrap the Gift" for getting my SW-Angel checker request filled, I can do so as long as you tell me soon, so that I can communicate with the other person and dissolve the bargain with that person before either of us breeds anything. Thanks!

Thanks again for your update, sashocirrione - PM'd and discussed!

Update: Requests will remain open until the second to last day of breeding (30 October 2013). I've sent out requests to some lineage project members, so we might begin exchanging eggs. I have a couple more (including some personal ones), which I'll submit to this edited post and will PM a couple of you in the hopes for some help! smile.gif If you haven't yet heard from me, I'll have a PM to you by this evening. In case anyone has questions or needs help with anything, including your pairings, don't hesitate to PM and I'll work on a solution with you! smile.gif

just an FYI, we are waiting for my giftee to get a couple of spots to open up so she should be receiving her eggs in less than 12 hours from now. smile.gif

Hi, smileytechie! Thanks so much for your donations. I hope the Snow Angel has found a good home. I've claimed your lovely Yulebuck checker, as I realized my own is actually related to my other! xd.png I've posted below the one-way for my own Yulebuck checker, for anyone in the project to claim. Please let me know if you catch, thanks! smile.gif

Claim my 3rd EG SW x Yulebuck egg! Gone home with mandrakekeeper! Will submit official forms and make list edits tomorrow, with more time. smile.gif

Thanks also for your update, mandrakekeeper! biggrin.gif Seems most members are making their arrangements.

I wanted to add that member Tanya9771 has graciously offered to donate a 2nd gen SW from SW x Red Nebula. We've already paired the immediate request listed above, but if any member is interested in this pairing, please send me a PM and I'll forward to you the teleport link. No limitations on this, only that it will be gifted to a member of the project. Hoping that this will be able to find a home tonight or by tomorrow (Monday, 28 October). smile.gif

I also have a couple of my own requests. I'll contact active members, and am happy to arrange an exchange if interested! Just need some unrelated critters on my scroll:

user posted image

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: panthera1

SCROLL NAME: panthera1

PAIRING PREFERENCES (e.g., Shadow Walker x Ribbon Dancer): 2nd gen SW from SW x Wrapping Wing

user posted image

HUMBUG!

PAIRING PREFERENCES (e.g., Shadow Walker x Ribbon Dancer): 2nd gen SW from SW x Autumn

user posted image

HUMBUG!

PAIRING PREFERENCES (e.g., Shadow Walker x Ribbon Dancer): any 3rd EG SW x Nebula checker (if possible)

QUICK EDIT: Thank you so much guys, it seems my requests have all been met by multiple donors! biggrin.gif No time to make updates (generator shuts off soon), but will be back to make official edits tomorrow evening. Have a lovely night!

Edited by panthera1

I'll just go ahead and post this so panthera1 knows. This is from a few days ago but didn't get reported, and since it's lineage project dragons I suppose it should be posted. smile.gif

user posted image

I DONATED AN EGG TO: webcowgirl

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/4LWTc

I'll just go ahead and post this so panthera1 knows. This is from a few days ago but didn't get reported, and since it's lineage project dragons I suppose it should be posted. smile.gif

user posted image

I DONATED AN EGG TO: webcowgirl

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/4LWTc

Yes, thank you, Dimar, I was going off of Panthera's email and missed you off.

Hi, all! Thanks so much to everyone for making this run so smoothly. smile.gifKhallayne, gorgeous egg - I hope it finds a great home with someone here! Dracaena, thanks for donating those lovelies, too. Dimar, webcowgirl, and whitestar, thanks also for submitting the donations and gifts! I've modified the lists to reflect donor / requester status (gifted / received).

If anyone has any additional requests, questions, or comments, feel free to post here or drop me a PM. smile.gif

Edited by panthera1

OFFSPRING REQUEST FORM

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: Alphadaykeeper

SCROLL NAME: daykeeper

PAIRING PREFERENCES Holly + anything

thanks

Daykeeper

Wanders over and peeks in thread

Hi all, so... clearly I'm a bit late to the party this year, I have a couple lineage Halloween dragons have been bred yet, so if anyone would like lineage offspring from them drop me a line! smile.gif

Yulebuck x Shadow Walker 3rd gen Yule x Black and Shadow Walker x Snow Angel lineage: Ghost of Christmas Present Kirie x Felidae of things yet to come

Shadow Walker x Snow Angel 3rd gen checker with all three types of Snow Angel: Christmases Yet to Come x Silent Phantom of what will be

Also, I caught this beauty in the AP (actually I caught two, but I think I'd like to keep one happy.gif)

3rd gen Shadow Walker x Ribbon Dancer checker Claimed!

Edited by Wanderer