panthera1

"Ghosts of Christmas Past" Group Lineage Project

mandrakekeeper, those are absolutely gorgeous!!! I personally think it'd be amazing to pair the Yulebuck x Tri-colored Snow Angel lineage with your Wrapping Wing lineage, and (in other words) choose the all Gold-winged x Tri-colored Snow Angels. Of course, either combination would be stunning. I can't wait to see the end result. And, I agree, no worries to register every individual dragon - if you wanted to register the final generations (and founders, if you're up for it!), that'd work! xd.png

EDIT: And, btw - that code, AudIt seen here, is an amazing one to have in this project's context. xd.png Bwahaha!

EDIT II: Tried both of my Wrapping Wings - no eggs this week. Hopefully next, so I can gift some more!

Edited by panthera1

mandrakekeeper, those are absolutely gorgeous!!! I personally think it'd be amazing to pair the Yulebuck x Tri-colored Snow Angel lineage with your Wrapping Wing lineage, and (in other words) choose the all Gold-winged x Tri-colored Snow Angels. Of course, either combination would be stunning. I can't wait to see the end result. And, I agree, no worries to register every individual dragon - if you wanted to register the final generations (and founders, if you're up for it!), that'd work! xd.png

EDIT: And, btw - that code, AudIt seen here, is an amazing one to have in this project's context. xd.png Bwahaha!

EDIT II: Tried both of my Wrapping Wings - no eggs this week. Hopefully next, so I can gift some more!

Thanks for the feedback and I didn't even think about the connection with the AudIt code and this lineage. I haven't wanted to name that dragon because if it's code. I think I'll leave it unnamed on purpose. xd.png

so far the stripes and wrapping wings are being very selfish with eggs. i got a no egg produced for the 2nd time in a row and a couple of other people are trying too but are getting no eggs. very frustrating.... if anyone can get a 2nd gen stripe egg out of your wrapping wings, i am willing to set up a trade for it. i'm still needing at least 4 of the same color stripes to complete my project. Thanks in advance!

Hi, mandrakekeeper! I'm encountering the same issue with my own WW dragons. This is the 3rd week in a row where they haven't produced anything with my CB Stripes! dry.gif I'll keep trying, and the next egg they each (eventually...?) produce will be yours!

Thanks for registering your lovely Golden Wyvern, Dimar! I'll get him added ASAP. REDBULL, I'll be sending along another WW x Winter for you, so check on your PMs. smile.gif

Sorry for the delay in transition to Perennial listings...moving and preparing for the semester have RL fairly hectic for me. unsure.gif I hope all's well with everyone!

Months ago Khallayne offered up a 3rd gen Gold spiral to people on this project, well, that little dragon has finally produced!

So I have a lovely 4th gen Gold x Shadow Walker spiral[/url] to donate. **edit** REDBULL claimed it ^^

user posted image

I DONATED AN EGG TO: REDBULL

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/kKqSF

Edited by Wanderer

I'm happy to say I finally got a mate for Fintan Shadowy Tuatha

so this is what the pairing will look like

user posted image

Edited by QAndais

I'm happy to say I finally got a mate for Fintan Shadowy Tuatha

so this is what the pairing will look like

user posted image

very nice. i looked at my 2nd gen SWs and I only have a blue nebula/SW. i can breed you a couple of the red nebulas if you want to try and build it bigger this coming Halloween....

Dimar: good luck. that looks like it will produce a lovely dragon.

shannecy: lovely dragon. congrats!

very nice. i looked at my 2nd gen SWs and I only have a blue nebula/SW. i can breed you a couple of the red nebulas if you want to try and build it bigger this coming Halloween....

Dimar: good luck. that looks like it will produce a lovely dragon.

shannecy: lovely dragon. congrats!

That sounds like a good idea

Thanks for all the updates, everyone! laugh.gif

mandrakekeeper - you're welcome! And no worries, I just figured I could gift you an offspring from something you'd previously gifted to me. If you decide to rebuild, though, let me know if you need any help!

Wanderer - thanks for making that gorgeous Gold egg / hatchie available to the project! I'm glad it found a loving home. smile.gif

QAndais - congratulations on the mate for your Shadow Walker! I also have a couple of other (unrelated) CB Red Nebulae I could try, if you wanted something more in the future. smile.gif

Dimar - I'll keep my fingers crossed they like each other enough next week to produce for you!

shannecy - thanks for registering that lovely White dragon. What regal breed combos!

Fortunately, I have a 3-day weekend from university, so will have some time tomorrow to sit and update things. Thanks for your patience, guys...and I hope all's well!

user posted image

SCROLL NAME: Dimar

DRAGON NAME: MM Nightly Gold

DRAGON BREED: Golden Wyvern

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION : Perennial

LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/fbV2O

Looks like those good luck vibes worked! This boy is the top half of the lineage I have planned- now to start working on the bottom!

Thanks so much, mandrakekeeper! I've managed to catch this gorgeous hatchling - I adore the patterns. I'll take good care of this one, name, and have a mate in mind to continue for the project! laugh.gif

Also, sorry for not updating as promised... This semester is kicking my booty, and we're only 2 weeks in... dry.gif I hope all's well with everyone! <3

user posted image

SCROLL NAME: shannecy

DRAGON NAME: (LT44v) - still contemplating a name

DRAGON BREED: Gold

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION (PURE / PERENNIAL / BOTH): both

LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/LT44v

She will (hopefully) be mate to 3ge snow angel (whom I still have to name, too dry.gif )

DRAGON NAME: Moonlight Dancer 3ge

DRAGON BREED: White

LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/LT44v

DRAGON NAME: (FC1gV) - still an egg can't name

DRAGON BREED: Striped

LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/FC1gV

Moonlight Dancer and the striped will (hopefully) be mates

Thanks mandrakekeeper for the hatchling! I don't have anything specific in mind, it was just pretty. If someone else in the project would like it, just drop me a pm.

I finally made some progress on building a mate for a sibling of that nebula hatchling that I've had for some time. Please be blue. *crosses fingers*

I had incredible breeding luck last month, my very first bred silver. The lineage is quite special to me, she is the daughter of my very first silver and granddaughter of the first cb metalic I have caught. Had to show her off. wink.gif

Wrapping wings and stripes are poor breeders, I haven't had a great deal of success but did manage to get one red stripe egg tonight. I think you are still looking for that pairing, mandrakekeeper? Not sure if this color works for you but sending a pm with transfer link.

On a sadder note, I have seen there has been a recent holly death that I think affects some of our group members. My condolences.

Wrapping wings and stripes are poor breeders, I haven't had a great deal of success but did manage to get one red stripe egg tonight. I think you are still looking for that pairing, mandrakekeeper? Not sure if this color works for you but sending a pm with transfer link.

I don't know but I bred one of mine to a CB Stripe for the first time last week and they produced it might have been luck smile.gif. I got a red stripe as well I'm beginning to think that might be the color you get for Stripe x WW

I don't know but I bred one of mine to a CB Stripe for the first time last week and they produced it might have been luck smile.gif. I got a red stripe as well I'm beginning to think that might be the color you get for Stripe x WW

They can produce white as well (not sure if white and red are the only colors). My plan was breed a couple 2nd gens for me and then a couple 2nd gens for mandrakekeeper. Tonight was the second egg I have gotten in total.

edit: Forgot to mention I used fertility on them tonight as well. Where last breeding was fertility and no eggs. I don't have that many purple dragons so only use that bsa on really stubborn pairs. Almost as stubborn as my golden wyvern x tinsel pair I keep trying to get an egg from.

Edited by Dracaena

They can produce white as well (not sure if white and red are the only colors). My plan was breed a couple 2nd gens for me and then a couple 2nd gens for mandrakekeeper. Tonight was the second egg I have gotten in total.

edit: Forgot to mention I used fertility on them tonight as well. Where last breeding was fertility and no eggs. I don't have that many purple dragons so only use that bsa on really stubborn pairs. Almost as stubborn as my golden wyvern x tinsel pair I keep trying to get an egg from.

Cool I didn't know they could do that :3 I wonder if they produce Green as well?

I had some success tonight with stubborn tinsels. However I got the mate's breed on the eggs.

*steals panthera1's plan*

Gifting

Wanted to give folks in the group first shot at the eggs so teleports are set at 2 way. Just use an AP egg and the first group member to offer gets the egg. Don't be shy and don't send anything I would feel bad dropping back in the AP. I really just want my egg slots back for more breeding. smile.gif

4th gen stripe

It's the stripe and holly lineage from Apollo! ~ Gone to live with Chiisai-hime, grats!

5th gen golden wyvern

It's a deadline tinsel lineage with spriter's alt ribbon dancers center stage! ~Pending ~ *shakes head and looks at REDBULL* I don't think a 3rd gen ice and cb nebula hatchling are AP grabs, I'll be sending you a transfer link via PM. wink.gif Update: Egg is now at it's new home with REDBULL, grats!

I'll be heading to bed in a couple hours, if there isn't interest in these by tomorrow I'll be taking them over to the even gen thread. *is awake and found homes for the eggs, yay!* biggrin.gif

Edited by Dracaena

Thanks to panthera1 and Dracaena, I now have enough red Wrapping Wing babies to hopefully finish my mini project. yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys! I'll do the forms this weekend. biggrin.gif

edit:I am so excited!!!!!!!

The Awesome TheAntimonyElement just sent me a wonderful 2nd gen stripe from her spriter's tan snow angel. woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now i just need 3 more 2nd gen stripes from spriter Christmas dragons and I will have a new section for my mini project. smile.gif

This has been a great dragon week.... *snoopy dances away*

Thanks everyone, ya'll are just the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

Edited by mandrakekeeper

I finally got an egg from Temsik and MIZKI. It is a Nebula, so I might keep it unless someone wants it. I thought I should offer it to someone on here, just in case.

Just give me a PM, if you're interested. ^^

The dragon's all grown up and has been given the name SuperNova (well, excluding the Lineage Initial Prefix).

I also noticed that the Perennial Breeding list is gone. I wonder why, and what happened to it. (sorry for sounding confrontational here, I'm half-asleep, still)

Edited by Kimoko_the_Dragon