panthera1

"Ghosts of Christmas Past" Group Lineage Project

Gifts for the thread.

First shiny child of the silver panthera1 kindly gifted me. smile.gif

It is in a two way link so I can make sure it goes to someone in the group.

Offer an AP egg so I can make sure a project member gets it! Gifted, and thanks for the cute hatchling. smile.gif

Also have another stripe from my stubborn tinsel if anyone wants it.

Offer an AP egg!

I'll probably put the link for the stripe up in the even gen thread later if no interest here. Gifted, your welcome panthera1! *fingers crossed she likes her intended*

Edit: *sigh*

I have another red one to gift out. Really didn't think getting a blue would be this hard. dry.gifI need a home! Gone to stay with panthera1. Though you do already have a sibling. You are welcome to regift if that was an oops.

Edited by Dracaena

Gifts for the thread. 

Also have another stripe from my stubborn tinsel if anyone wants it.

Offer an AP egg!

I'll probably put the link for the stripe up in the even gen thread later if no interest here.

Thank you very much, Dracaena - also pleased to have a purty grandchild of Aiora. xd.png I hope she likes her intended!

user posted image

I RECEIVED AN EGG FROM: Dracaena

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/gM4Wq

EDIT: SQUEAK! Super selfish and nabbed your lovely Red Nebula, Dracaena - though I do hope you see Blue soon, that will be lovely. ;A;

Edited by panthera1

Success!

Hopefully everything else works out okay and I can do this Gen4. It's kind of hard to see on AoND's viewer, but it will end up lovely. I've planned everything to nicely balance the lineage out. xd.png

Edited by Dimar

That's gorgeous! biggrin.gif (Also, it's easier to see =y]like this wink.gif)

You need to PM me and tell me how you did that. ohmy.gif Never mind, I figured it out on my own. laugh.gif

Also, I realized that I forgot to register the female GW that I was gifted. So here:

user posted image

SCROLL NAME: Dimar

DRAGON NAME: MM Shimmering Shadows

DRAGON BREED: Golden Wyvern

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION: Perennial

LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/GjSTN

Edited by Dimar

Good catch, Dracaena - I totally derped and didn't realize I already had her sister! xd.png In that case, this gorgeous rebel hatchling is up for adoption!

Claim my 3rd EG Red Nebula hatchling! Gone! Grats to the new owner.

And, Dimar, that is one gorgeous lineage - I really hope they love each other. wub.gif I may need to request a sibling...if that's all right. xd.png

Edited by panthera1

I feel like I'm posting a lot lately. Sorry 'bout that. laugh.gif

(BTW- as long as my dragons cooperate, I should be gifting a Gold and a Shimmer through this thread within the next few weeks.)

And, Dimar, that is one gorgeous lineage - I really hope they love each other. wub.gif I may need to request a sibling...if that's all right. xd.png

Feel free to do so once I'm done. wink.gif

----

I've got this GW to register- hopefully she likes her Intended and then this Perennial is complete!

user posted image

DRAGON NAME: MM Spirit of Mystery

LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/RoPHF

user posted image

SCROLL NAME: Chiisai-hime

DRAGON NAME: Unchained Silver

DRAGON BREED: Silver

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION (PURE / PERENNIAL / BOTH): Perennial

LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ygMdL

So glad this pretty liked its mate (and hopefully his kid below will continue to be in the lineage)~ Here's a return for the group.

Two way just so I can make sure.

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by Chiisai-hime

Yessssssss!

I was also gifted this Gold, but I can't really breed a mate for it until after Halloween. So it'll sit around on my scroll until then. laugh.gif

Thanks so much for the registered dragons, Chiisai-hime and Dimar! I've updated your list. And thanks for trying, mandrakekeeper - I appreciate it! smile.gif

EDIT: Some more lovelies to add for my own listing (as always, and just to remind, I'm happy to breed anything off my scroll for members of the project!):

user posted image

SCROLL NAME: panthera1

DRAGON NAME: Stake my Heart

DRAGON BREED: Greenwing

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION (PURE / PERENNIAL / BOTH): Both

LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/VuIqr

user posted image

DRAGON NAME: Serbaldi

DRAGON BREED: Greenwing

LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/uOr8s

user posted image

DRAGON NAME: Spectral Binding

DRAGON BREED: White

LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/6jyEK

Edited by panthera1

GIFT FOR THE THREAD!

I have bred this Bronze Shimmer. Please send an AP egg and/or PM, so that I make sure it goes to a member of this project. wink.gif

Offer an AP egg! Gone to a good home! Enjoy. smile.gif

Edited by Dimar

I come bearing shiny gifts for the thread. smile.gif I have things set up in 2-way teleports to make sure the eggs go to a project member, so just offer a random AP egg please so I can see who it is. I also have one request on the shimmer egg recipient, I would like it to go to someone who has a cb male shadow walker to continue the lineage.

Silver lineage. Offer an AP egg for the Silver!

Shimmer lineage. Offer an AP egg for the shimmer!

Edit: 72 hours later... no interest in either. Shimmer and possibly silver are heading for the trade forum. If you find this message later and want a sibling of the shimmer or need a 2nd gen silver from a particular pairing just drop me a line.

Edited by Dracaena

I know this is incredibly late, but here's that one dragon I mentioned somewhere...

user posted image

SCROLL NAME: Kimoko_The_Dragon

DRAGON NAME: GCP MagicDance

DRAGON BREED: Nebula

LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/qBCGl

College, gotta love it some times. sleep.gif

EDIT: *freakout mode starting now* AHFIDTNEIL! I just bred MIZKI and Temsik once again, and actually got a Silver egg from them! Holy Pushboard! I had to fog the egg, just in case, and so it doesn't wind up dying before I get the chance to raise it.

Edited by Kimoko_the_Dragon

i'm hoping to be able to move my little inside project along soon. i'm waiting on a little girl to grow up and see if she likes the boy i have planned for her. if they like each other and produce a baby then i think i'm only 2 dragons away from being complete. fingers crossed. smile.gif

I saw that one of my GWs from a long time ago didn't get added to my list, so here's her form again:

user posted image

DRAGON NAME: MM Shimmering Shadows

LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/GjSTN

...and I just realized that I never submitted a registration form for my finished GW. *facepalm* Here she is:

user posted image

DRAGON NAME: MM Ghostly Night

LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/6m8IF

And finally, since Halloween is only a few months away, I need to go ahead and see if I can find a Gold to help breed a mate for this beauty. That way, I can get a Ghostwalker at Halloween and hopefully finish this off at Gen4 like I did the Perennial GWs... OH CARP! I just realized that that Gold is supposed to be male. Oh well. Herk gifted that to me, and she's my super-gracious IRC wife so I think she'll be happy to replace it. wub.gif

user posted image

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: Dimar

PAIRING PREFERENCES: Gen2 Gold from Winter Magi

Gifting - 4th gen white, shadow walker checker mirror with alts.

I need a home! ~Gone~

If you missed this one and would like a sibling just let me know. I will be happy to breed the parents for you.

Edited by Dracaena

Hi, folks! I'm alive, I promise. I've updated all lists up to here; if I've missed anything, feel free to post or shoot me a PM. smile.gif The internet situation at the moment is better than I originally thought, but still pretty unreliable on the best of days. I'm away through December, but have access so (looking ahead to Halloween) should be able to get things rolling in September to prepare. I do have many more dragons to add to my own list; if anyone sees anything on my scroll that they'd like to request, of course feel free to PM or post a request. I'll do my best to fill what's currently been requested (Dimar - what a gorgeous dragon! Will do my best to get you a mate for that.)

As always, thanks so much to you for keeping the thread alive. Your gifted dragons are lovely, and hope they've all found great homes. You guys rock! smile.gifxd.png

EDIT: ALSO! With all the new releases, happy to consider adding anything of interest to the Perennial breeds. If you're interested, post the breed and how it might fit to the storyline. smile.gif

Edited by panthera1

Thank you, panthera1! Good luck with that Internet. tongue.gif

I have a gift for the thread!

A long time ago, I got a Gold from this thread and promised to gift an egg back. I kept the first baby, planning to extend the lineage before gifting a descendant, but things haven't worked out since then. tongue.gif

So I'll take this lucky opportunity to offer a Gen4 Gold with Wrapping Wings to members of this project. PM me if you are interested (I want to make sure you've taken part in this project and I forget to check teleports sometimes.) biggrin.gif

EDIT: Now a hatchling! Why does no one want it? It's sad. sad.gif

EDIT: Ok, no one showed interest and the hatchie grows up in 7 hours, so I'm putting it in departures. I'm about to leave for work, so I wouldn't see any last-minute PMs in time. smile.gif

Edited by Dimar

Hi, folks! I'm still far from home, but now in a place with much better internet connectivity. I wanted to get things started for this upcoming Halloween '13. I'm going to use my downtime over the next week to set up, and (if there's still interest in the project!) plan to open the Shadow Walker Halloween request lists sometime next week. I'll keep it open until ~2 weeks before Halloween (so, ~1 week before the actual breeding season opens), so I can pair up gifters and giftees. smile.gif

Since we've had a few releases, does anyone have a breed they'd like to see added to the project? Let me know, happy to discuss! Thanks, and I hope all's well with everyone. smile.gif

Edited by panthera1

Glad to hear it, panthera1! I don't have any suggestions at the moment, but if I think of any then I'll be sure to let you know.

I'd just like to drop in and say that if anyone wants a Shadow Walker sibling of this Ghosts of Xmas Past dragon, just send me a PM and I'll make a note of that. smile.gif

(Also, I'd just like to add a reminder that I'm still in need of a Gen2 Gold from Winter Magi for a perennial lineage.)

Edited by Dimar

Hi, Dimar! Thanks for the reminder, and apologies - I'll keep trying my CB Golds x Winter Magi for you! Lovely Golden Wyvern, too; so purty paired with Ribbon Dancers. wub.gif

EDIT: And thanks for making that Gold x Wrapping Wing hatchling available to members - sorry to read that no one claimed, but hope it did find a good home.

Edited by panthera1