panthera1

"Ghosts of Christmas Past" Group Lineage Project

Hi all, just a quick post to say that I managed to catch two Hollies in the AP *still getting over the shock* ohmy.gif So as I now have my quota could you remove me from the Holly list please? Of the two, one may be suitable for breeding in the project next year - the other one is quite uneven and a long lineage with a pretty mixed bunch of ancestors.

Good luck to those of you still on the lists, and thank you to panthera1 and those who have donated eggs so far for making this project successful smile.gif

Thanks for listing the gifted eggs, everyone! I'm travelling today, but will enter the eggs into the list when I have time. And, Tanya9771 - MAJOR congrats!!! I'm happy you were able to catch two, and look forward to your entry in the project. wub.gifKhallayne, thanks again - I'll follow up with you via PM. smile.gif

EDIT

Chiisai-hime, you could still enter the lineage if you'd like! I'll follow up with you via PM to discuss. smile.gif

Edited by panthera1

user posted image

I DONATED AN EGG TO: teresadurfin

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/KgDld

In other news, I wanted to show off one of my babies. Some of you might recall last July I had a 4th of July baby that I didn't know what to do with. Well, I figured out a mate and she has a daughter. Keeping to the red, white and blue theme, I present Patriotic Christmas. I will be happy to breed siblings if anyone wants one. smile.gif

Edit

I have no brain, forum lag and endless AP refreshing has destroyed it. I knew I was forgetting something earlier but couldn't figure out what. This egg will have a better chance of finding a home if remember to include it instead of looking at it on my scroll wondering if anyone wants it.

Last autumn egg of the season for this pair, part of my latest creation with snow angels, shadow walkers, and autumns. I already have a sibling so this one is up for grabs. Take me home! ~Gone to live with panthera1, thanks for letting me know!

Edited by Dracaena

Donated to: Chiisai-hime a 2nd Gen Yule with a Shadow x Yule lineage. =)

Sorry for the mess up the first time! I had lovely help finding one of a suitable lineage for you. <3

user posted image

I DONATED AN EGG TO: Chiisai-hime

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/DgVkd

If you didn't get the trade link, please PM me, Chiisai! <3

i'm waiting for 2 eggs to be picked up and to hear from the 3rd person before i breed my yulebuck for her. i'll do the forms as soon as the eggs are away. smile.gif

congrats on catching the holly's. i saw a handful last night but no go on catching any of them. i haven't seen any today but haven't spent much time in the ap either. it is staying full of christmas eggs though just not holly's. sad.gif

Hi, all! Thanks so much for the updates and effort to get everyone their requested eggs. wub.gif And, Dracaena, I caught that absolutely gorgeous Autumn egg - thank you so much! I'm about to crash in bed after a day of travelling, but wanted to get this quick message off. I'll reply to PMs ASAP. Thanks for your help and patience, everyone. <3

user posted image

SCROLL NAME: Dimar

DRAGON NAME: MM Luanthe's Shadow

DRAGON BREED: Shadow Walker

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION : Perennial

LINEAGE LINK: Here.

The story is... I picked up this guy in the AP on Halloween and found that he had a Ribbon Dancer mom. Then the other day, I found a Ribbon Dancer in the AP who also had a Ribbon Dancer mom (unrelated). So, I started wondering what to breed them with and make a lineage around, and I was pointed here! So, I will enter in the RD when she hatches and check in here about my progress. (Which will be slow.)

I think I will use Golden Wyverns with them... now on to find a couple of the right ones after the holidays...

Edited by Dimar

Hi, all! Thanks again for listing your donations and gifts! I've updated the lists in the first page with the new eggs. smile.gif If you see anything that needs fixing, just let me know and I'll get on it ASAP. And thanks for registering that lovely Shadow Walker, Dimar! I'm happy you've found this project and are interested in helping out! I've added your dragon to the breeder list. smile.gif

BREEDINGS

I have a couple more Holiday dragons left to breed. If anyone would like a 2nd gen Winter Magi x Shadow Walker, or a 3rd Even Gen Ribbon Dancer x Shadow Walker checker, please post here or PM. Here are the dragons and their pending mates:

Winter Magi

Spirit of Christmas Cheer x Phantom of Christmas Past

Ribbon Dancers

A Christmas Hymn (Spriter's Alt Shadow Walker father) x Replication

A Christmas Memory x your choice of mate: Song Dancer; Dance von Elegance; or take a look at my scroll and PM!

Edited by panthera1

user posted image

I DONATED AN EGG TO: valenwind92

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/0OEja

user posted image

I DONATED AN EGG TO: Kimoko_the_Dragon

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ke0Ec

still waiting to find a good time to breed my yulebuck for Siaka. we seem to be missing each other and I don't want to breed it and miss the 24 hour window.

Edited by mandrakekeeper

And here's that Ribbon Dancer that I got.

user posted image

SCROLL NAME: Dimar

DRAGON NAME: MM Festive Night

DRAGON BREED: Ribbon Dancer

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION : Perennial

LINEAGE LINK: Here.

Edited by Dimar

user posted image

I RECEIVED AN EGG FROM: panthera1 and Khallayne

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/21JIP

I'm still speechless. This is the best Christmas present ever!!!! I'm not even sure I will get anything better than this in RL. smile.gif Thank you both again so much. I have influenced it so fingers are crossed all goes well. I am snoopy dancing around my house! woohoo!

Updated to here!

If anyone sees anything that needs fixing, let me know. I also still have the 1 Winter Magi and 2 Ribbon Dancers to breed for anyone that would like. laugh.gif And, mandrakekeeper, you're very welcome - I love the snoopy dance. xd.pngwub.gif I'm still trying to catch more Hollies to gift to listers (from AP), so fingers crossed!

I just managed to catch a 6th gen Thuwed Holly in the AP! The Holly includes some breeds not with the project, but if someone (breeder or requester) is looking for a Holly for scroll completion, send a PM. First come, first sent! laugh.gif

EDIT: I'm leaving in 1 hour. If the first PM isn't sent until after, I'll send along the Holly ASAP. Again, I'll send it to the first PM received. Thanks!

Edited by panthera1

I still have my ribbon dancers and snow angels yet to breed if anyone is interested in an egg. Send me a PM if you want one.

Ribbon from Apollo

Ribbon and Shadow Walker

Snow Angel with tri color mother x Shadow Walker

Snow Angel with gold wing mother x Shadow Walker

Still have the yulebucks too but they aren't anything special.

3nd gen

5th gen

You go panthera1! Good luck folks!

(I already had miracles and hollies came to me. Sadly not ones I can use with the lineage but clean even gens anyway.)

I have a second gen Ribbon Dancer from spriter's alt Shadow Walker to give away, if anyone is interested. Please PM me and I'll send you the claim link. I can only hold it for a short while, so don't be shy.

i'll be breeding my yulebuck tomorrow and that will leave a winter magi that i have available to breed if needed. let me know if you would like a winter magi baby....

Fiona, i hope you were able to find someone to take in your special little baby. too bad we are limited to 2. smile.gif

Thanks so much for making your Holiday egg breedings available, everyone! Congrats on the lovely Hollies, Dracaena. xd.png And I hope your lovely Ribbon Dancer egg found a great home, Fiona. wub.gif

The Holly egg is still available for anyone in the project! In case I get no PMs from someone here, I'll gift the egg elsewhere before it can hatch (it's currently at 5d23h from time of post). Thanks! laugh.gif Holly has a potential home, thanks! xd.png

Edited by panthera1

user posted image

I DONATED AN EGG TO: Siaka

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK:http://dragcave.net/lineage/YujlB

enjoy!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

Edited by mandrakekeeper

Merry Christmas everyone! <3 Have a lovely season catching more new dragons. I have my two. Hope you found a new home for that Holly, Panthera. <3

Thanks for posting the gifts and exchanges, everyone! I've updated the entries. And the Holly did find a loving home, thanks Khallayne! I also managed to catch my 2 new dragons - best of luck hunting, and if anyone needs help catching I'm happy to gift and recatch. Just send a PM! xd.png Merry Christmas, everyone!

EDIT

Just bred 2 of my Christmas dragons, and will also post the eggs in the gifting threads. If you'd like, feel free to claim at the link below! A post or PM to let me know where they go would be lovely. Thanks! laugh.gif

WINTER MAGI

Claim my 2nd gen Winter Magi x Shadow Walker!

RIBBON DANCER

Claim my 3rd EG Ribbon Dancer x Shadow Walker checker (with Spriter's Alt SW grandparent)! Gone! Grats to the new owner. smile.gif

Edited by panthera1