Fortune86

Fell Haven 2 ~ OOC

That's my main problem- 'magical' tracking and teleportation, and people magically knowing stuff. I mean, Conel said 'Talon', then Talon appeared a second later; sorry for being censorkip.gif*y, but I don't remember him being able to read minds or teleport. It's more like a scene from Harry Potter than Fell Haven- does he have a Taboo on the name of something? And how did he know that Conel might be talking about him?

*whine, whine, grumble, grumble, moan*

But I like your idea. Sailing?

Edited by Walker

Well, Talon was Following Issaic and co, so,

Not magical knowing or teleportation.

And Yamaha's been traveling around in a helicopter.

And Talon's technopath ability lets him access security cameras, hidden microphones, security systems, that sort of stuff.

Now, who's more paranoid? Connel, for thinking the world's out to kill him? Or Talon, Who is worried that a parallel version of himself exists in this world, waiting silently for the chance to rise up and crush humanity, added to the fact that the last time Talon was well known, he had three world governments trying to eliminate him, and fifty terrorist cells tiring to recruit him. And Talon still has a few, glitches, that need ironing out.

At the moment, Talon believes that Connel has information that the fate of the world could hinge on.

Talon: and I have a few choice words for him, " user posted imagevelociraptor.pnguser posted imagevelociraptor.pnguser posted imagevelociraptor.pnguser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image "

Me: wacko.gif

And yes, I like that Idea.

Yamaha: I don't dry.gif

Me: Well, you don't have a say. tongue.gif

Cyrus: Don't I get a say in this? I'm not exactly equipped to fight this sort of thing! unsure.gif

Me: You don't have a say either. tongue.gif

You could have mentioned all that in your post- it looked to me like he teleported there. If you'd said he'd been scanning security camera feeds while sitting in his personalised whirly-bird, then I would have been more happy.

And Conel thinks a woman he's never met and probably has never heard of him not only made him shut down his school, but years after is sending assassins to kill him just because he whines about her teaching methods. Or that people taught by her are so fanatically obsessed that they'll randomly try and kill him for whining about the woman he's never met's teaching methods. That's pretty messed up, even without paralell universes, and that's only a quarter of the story...

Conel is a fruitcake, trust me on that one. laugh.gif

And Talon's technopath ability lets him access security cameras, hidden microphones, security systems,  that sort of stuff.

Even in a building that has been abandoned for years, meaning it won't have any power to it?

I'm not trying to be awkward, I just want to know for reference.

Edit: Just heard from Ruins that they are having problems posting. They will hopefully be able to fix it, but we don't know when.

Edited by Fortune86

Sorry for the double post but...

I AM SO SICK OF FALLING INTO TRAPS. MY CHARACTERS ARE ALWAYS OUTPOWERED, OUTSMARTED, RUNNING AWAY OR OTHERWISE BEING SCR*WED OVER BY EVERYONE THEY MEET. FIRST IT'S IN FELL HAVEN WITH GARTH AND THE REST, THEN IN CONEL'S WITH TIFFANY AND EVERYONE, THEN NOW. I AM SO SICK OF HAVING TO DANCE AROUND OTHER PEOPLE'S SUPERAWESOME SUPERPOWERED CHARACTERS- IT'S LIKE WHERE-EVER THEY AND I GO THERE'S SOMEONE RIPPING THEM TO CHUNKS IN A FIGHT OR MAKING THEM LOOK STUPID WHENEVER THEY OPEN THEIR MOUTHS. JUST FOR ONCE, I WANT TO BE THE SMART ONE. I WANT TO BE THE POWERFUL ONE. BUT I'M TOO SCARED OF GODMODDING AND BEING A MARY-SUE TO DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

HEY, I'M AN EIGHTEEN YEAR OLD WITH ASPERGER'S SYNDROME, VERY LITTLE UNDERSTANDING OF SOCIAL INTERACTION AND I RP TO FEEL IN CONTROL OF SOMETHING IN MY LIFE. INSTEAD I GET THE SAME PROBLEMS THAT I GET IN REAL LIFE WHERE I'M OUTSPOKEN, OUTSMARTED AND ALWAYS ON THE BACK FOOT. ALWAYS CONFUSED. ALWAYS THE OUTSIDER.

AND I USE CAPITALS TOO MUCH.

BLEH.

(I know how fustrating that is mate, I have aspergis too so maybe that's why I understand your viewpoint. That was my main reason for leaving the old fell haven (Or it has a part in it atleast.)

If you ever want to have a fair fight, walk across my characters and I would be more then willing to roleplay. Just be carefull of Fikel, push him too far and he's going to- well you get the idea xd.png

That burning desire, I know it all too well...)

Ruins: I think you mean Kendal Mint Cake, not Kendle tongue.gif (and technically it isn't a chocolate bar unless it's the chocolate one. technically.)

~~~~~

anyway.... High five for several members of the RP having various Diagnosises(sp?) on the Autistic Spectrum! *high five*

*huggles ruins* you'll be fine. it'll all come good in the end. everything will be ok. [/cheesy phrases]

seriously though, Don't be afraid of making mistakes. you'll just get a prod in the right direction- constructive criticism and that.

EDIT: and I can't spell today. fun.

Edited by dracocharky

Does anyone has nothing to do and wants to interact with Kane? <3

I was interacting with Kane. What happened? Did I miss your response or something? >.< That's something I would do...

I understand Ruins. I didn't expect sailing to be all up in this with all of his characters really. When Issac passed out I was expecting it to be more along "Oh, Issac's being dragged away, his crow will follow for a bit and hopefully find some help... or Issac would have to fight tooth and nail to escape the beast after recovering only a small amount of energy... only enough to use his guns really." I wasn't planning on everyone joining in >_> Talon was supposed to be knocked down for the count, Leon and Isis were elsewhere... and Issac in a fit of rage opened himself up to jsut about anything, even cold weather could've killed him. I'm not trying to justify myself, I'm just explaining the facts. It's what I do. I'm stuck on details and technology based objects, so when it comes to those, I try to stick to physical details I can stand by and use them properly.

Also, Issac is actually my most powerful character so far, but his energy levels are too low to maintain his powers for long periods of time. The more he uses his power, the harder it is to maintain. It's right there on his sheet. Which is why he'll usually only create himself a weapon and not bother with anything esle beyond that unless he has to. When he's enraged... he doesn't think and just attacks one major target, the one that usually enraged him in such a sort.

I'm sorry if I made shattershard seem a little weak and teamed up on...

BTW, dracocharky, Asperger's isn't really an autism streak. It's only a difference in social concepts. Those with asperger's tend to not care about social rules, like how you talk to people. Autism is when one if disconnected from their environment and can't funciton unless the environment remains the same. Asperger himself noted it wasn't an illness. So I believe the man who studied children himself. I can't believe someone took his notes and turn it into and illness when he, himself, claimed it wasn't one. Just so you know. I know this because I have it as well and am always keen on learning what I have and don't have. Much like my colour-blindness.

BTW, dracocharky, Asperger's isn't really an autism streak. It's only a difference in social concepts. Those with asperger's tend to not care about social rules, like how you talk to people. Autism is when one if disconnected from their environment and can't funciton unless the environment remains the same. Asperger himself noted it wasn't an illness. So I believe the man who studied children himself. I can't believe someone took his notes and turn it into and illness when he, himself, claimed it wasn't one. Just so you know. I know this because I have it as well and am always keen on learning what I have and don't have. Much like my colour-blindness.

Shazamboi- I don't think it's centered around one area in particular, ATM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aspergers is on the autistic spectrum.

And I never mentioned either of them being an illness. they're called "disorder" and "syndrome" for a reason.

I have Autism/dyspraxia and my brother has Aspergers. I know what I'm on about.

but yeah, whatever.

Asperger's wrote down that it wasn't an illness so much as a personality. They can function perfectly fine in the world unlike those who are actually autistic. There has also been a huge discussion to remove aspeger's from the list of syndromes and illnesses, much like homosexuality was way back when. But anyways...

Yes, it's not really an excuse. I'm 'high functioning' or whatever. But that doeasn't mean I'm really that different, but *Shrugs* my family uses it as an excuse, and I just don't care anmore.

Besides that, some of my friends on the net, and my old fiends off the net had it as well. I don't really care about it that much, but if someone mentions it, I can understand what their life might have been like.

Tch, I can't explain myself any better then this, I can't find the right words.

Silver Voices, I'll search it up and react. I'll be off for the next days, perhaps, since I have troublesome issues.. So, yeah.

Hey everyone, please stay on topic. OoC threads are for discussing RPs.

Edited by Walker

Silver Voices, I'll search it up and react. I'll be off for the next days, perhaps, since I have troublesome issues.. So, yeah.

Ok. I'll just write up my response and post it so it will be there when you get back.

JT: Leon, you're going to get yourself hurt...

Leon: I'm not gonna get hurt by a girl!

Issac: *pulls out popcorn* This should be fun to watch.

JT: You be quiet Determinator #1

Leon: What's the worst that could happen?

JT: You'll see, Determinator #2

Issac: Why are you calling us that now?

JT: Look it up.