Fortune86

Fell Haven 2 ~ OOC

Talon used empathy

It's shockingly out of character!

((Ok, enough with the Pokememe))

Edited by sailing101

Crow used New Perch. It's effective enough that Garth won't risk hitting Eli!

@sailing: NEVAH!!!! trolololol

And what else, may I ask, is a vampire dragon supposed to eat? Carrots? laugh.gif

EDIT: I need dinner and bed... Byyyeee!

Edited by Ruins

Moonshine: "That's it! Next post I am so going to bed!"

Klyce: "I think I may have escaped" *Maniacle laugh*

Hey, I'm not sure if Fort told you guys, but I might not be able to RP for a while.

So...yeah. :/

JT: lol yeah...

Issac: Random fact about me, I used to be a cat! =3

JT: Until I changed it... the only cat thing I really kept about you was your eyes...

Kitty happy.gif

Moonshine: You and your cat's

Fikel: Cats are like cats, they are cats.

Klyce: I killed a cat :3

JT: Yeah Issac used to be an anthro-cat. He had gray hair. Shows how much I've modified him over time. A lot of my characters has gone through major changes. Most of which being my original 5, which are listed on my DA character list, and some who were just there. Issac wasn't actually planned as a character in any story, he was just a character that lingered in my head and went through a lot of change. Over time, I felt he had to have a story too.

Same with moonshine, she was one of my first proper characters in a roleplay, and she became my alter ego after a while.

JT, Issac, Elisedd and Leon are the main parts of my personality. I split them up and expanded on the parts they represent. JT Lord is my avatar and Issac is second in line to being me. Issac and JT as you watch have strange quirks and pleasures. They also tend to be more in the mind than in the heart, however JT is more empathetic. JT also represents my inner techno-geek. Issac represents the thinking fighter. Elisedd is my selflessnes towards close ones (though Elisedd is selfless to anyone) and Leon is my heart, not always on the same page as my mind but when it's loud enough it tends to be the leading factor of a decision.

My fifth and sixth parts are two characters on my DA, Cortézar and Raphael the dragons. Cortézar represents somewhat my coldness towards people when I was younger, he had a knack for being a isolate person. He also represents my curiosity in the supernatural and mythological. Raphael... is a whole other story. He's dark, quiet... what I used to be and will never forget. Always seen as the odd one out, even though he's generous and kind to most people. Originally he was different because I was different. He was originally my avatar character but that changed as I did.

Writing for me is something I would never really give up, it's somewhat a part of me, as are almost all of my characters. They represent interests I have or feelings or just a single thought will generate them, and then I can expand upon those ideas and make them REAL. It's what I love about RPing and writing. I get to take my thoughts and make them come to life somehow.

I'm just waiting to see what Laura/Tegan is going to do. Either they'll accompany Louise, follow Eli and Garth or wander off on their own.