Fortune86

Fell Haven 2 ~ OOC

And me, I'm at risk of completely loosing track of everything.

Okay let me see...

The roleplay began, people began moving around, someone was murderd in a house and one of the resident necromancers who is in the police force was talking to the victim's ghost. Moonshine was heading to her home and then got there and watched a dvd, Fikel was in his room wherin Issac and the group came inside and bought a room. After the lights went out, and they goaded Cizzur a bit they decided they didn't want to live there. Fikel came down and complimented Cizzur, whom turned his angel on Fikel, as he was about to attack Fikel, another guy(Insert name of fire swordsman here) shows up and Cizzur and that man begin to fight. Moria shows up and scares Fikel over his limit, making him become Klyce. Then Moria noticd the chang, and got Cizzur out of there after a few more attacks. Fire sword guy asks what Klyce is going to do now, Klyce dropps his bag (Hence why he is pennyless) and turns into the next street and kills the next policeman he sees. Fire sword guy follows, but looses sight of him and is picked up by a helicopter with two cyborgs. One cyborg hops out to go after Klyce, and fire sword guy gets the copter to pick up issac and such. The cyborg(C-something or other) finds klyce about to torture a random girl, after killing countless victims. Klyce grins, and pretends to come willingly, but when another girl who is being chassed by shattershard, a dragon-like monster, which distracts c-borg, Klyce takes the chance and kidnaps the girl and dodged into a street. Shattershard comes after him, so does c-borg. The helicopter comes in for backup, and a guy who can shoot feathers hopps out. They begin to battle the dragon monster, and finally make shattershard fear for his life. They are now talking about either going into a van where he will be cared for, but not be allowed to kill, or him simply running away.

Meenwhile Klyce had run all the way to the other side of the city(aparently) and droppe his hostage in a river and dashed away. Ice-guy came and saved the girl, while Klyce dashed back into his home for weapons, where aparently he has finally lost his pursuers.

Fortune, may I create another character?

Edited by warewolves

I'm gonna get dinner and go to kip... Don't do anything I wouldn't do. wink.gif

Okay let me see...

The roleplay began, people began moving around, someone was murderd in a house and one of the resident necromancers who is in the police force was talking to the victim's ghost. Moonshine was heading to her home and then got there and watched a dvd, Fikel was in his room wherin Issac and the group came inside and bought a room. After the lights went out, and they goaded Cizzur a bit they decided they didn't want to live there. Fikel came down and complimented Cizzur, whom turned his angel on Fikel, as he was about to attack Fikel, another guy(Insert name of fire swordsman here) shows up and Cizzur and that man begin to fight. Moria shows up and scares Fikel over his limit, making him become Klyce. Then Moria noticd the chang, and got Cizzur out of there after a few more attacks. Fire sword guy asks what Klyce is going to do now, Klyce dropps his bag (Hence why he is pennyless) and turns into the next street and kills the next policeman he sees. Fire sword guy follows, but looses sight of him and is picked up by a helicopter with two cyborgs. One cyborg hops out to go after Klyce, and fire sword guy gets the copter to pick up issac and such. The cyborg(C-something or other) finds klyce about to torture a random girl, after killing countless victims. Klyce grins, and pretends to come willingly, but when another girl who is being chassed by shattershard, a dragon-like monster, which distracts c-borg, Klyce takes the chance and kidnaps the girl and dodged into a street. Shattershard comes after him, so does c-borg. The helicopter comes in for backup, and a guy who can shoot feathers hopps out. They begin to battle the dragon monster, and finally make shattershard fear for his life. They are now talking about either going into a van where he will be cared for, but not be allowed to kill, or him simply running away.

Meenwhile Klyce had run all the way to the other side of the city(aparently) and droppe his hostage in a river and dashed away. Ice-guy came and saved the girl, while Klyce dashed back into his home for weapons, where aparently he has finally lost his pursuers.

Fortune, may I create another character?

Actually it was Issaic in the chopper

Fire sword guy and ice guy are both the same guy, Leon

Cyrus is an android, not a cyboarg

Talon is the cyboarg.

How's this? No clashes and whatnot?

Character Form

Username: warewolves

Character Name: Beata Worek

Looks: http://fav.me/d1sib3r

Alignment: Hero

Powers:

1: Flight

Beata is capable of flying nimbly and easily. She is build for speed and agility more than power.

2: Jumping

Her race has strong legs, and she can jump over a two story building without the use of her wings easily.

3: Hyper-agility

While it does not increase her speed, Beata is able to manover around corners that should not be possible for anyone. With a single flap of her wings she could turn herself around 180 degrees if she chose too.

4: Bird call

Beata has a natural ability to instantly communicate with Birds and other winged beasts. This also gives her the ability to control small birds and such with relatively ease.

Weaknesses:

3: As said, her speed does not increase.

4: While effective in other, larger and more intelligent animals, it normally only inflicts a sense of being able to trust her. Sometimes(But Extremely rarely(Come on peeps, it’s one of her only true attacking powers!)) the power is completely ineffective on larger winged beasts at all.

Saying that, it is completely ineffective on humans.

History:

Beata is an animal, not a human. She has no knowledge of the human language, and wouldn’t go near humans unless she had a choice. She is omnivorous, but usually lives off meat unless she cannot find some and is hungry.

One day, a hunter came and shot a dart in her when she was eating, She heard the ping of the dart but wasn’t quick enough to evade it. When she woke up, she was in a cage outside a van in a unfamiliar silver place.(aka, the city.) She was sold to someone, who was going to take her to do experiments on, but she managed to escape due to a faulty lock. She took to the sky and flew away rapidly. She found herself far away from home. The nearby forest had little prey big enough to satisfy her hunger, and she was soon losing weight. She then decided to prey on the humans in the city. She had no idea they were anything but prey, lined up for her to eat like ants. She didn’t know they were intelligent, and still doesn’t. She has just as much intelligence though, and if humans found a way to communicate with her she would probably stop eating them

I'm going to say no Ware, on the basis that your character is an animal (as said yourself) and not a person.

I'm going to close Villian applications. At six (one of which being the main baddie) I think we have enough.

Yay! That means I can do posts about autumn leaves, apples, chilly air and... Conkers? I like conkers. Maybe Garth can collect some conkers and then throw them at people...

And this invalidates Shattershard's claim that it was too hot for him to think... *facepalms*

And this invalidates Shattershard's claim that it was too hot for him to think... *facepalms*

Depending on where he is that could still work.

Ever been round the back of a Chippy during rush hour? The heat from the kitchen is incredible.

I suppose it could be too hot for him to think properly, as in stop talking like Detritus the troll and start talking like... Detritus the troll when in the Pork Futures Warehouse.

Plus there's a strain of a lot of powerful people around him and general confusion. Which could cause a person to stop thinking properly as well.

Yeeeaaah, forgot about that. Oops. Maybe Shattershard'll learn to do that, later- right now, he's a not-that-bright predator who thinks in terms of his next meal and preventing himself from being killed, not preventing wars between his race and the dwarves. King Diamond is obviously a lot smarter than him. smile.gif