Fortune86

Fell Haven 2 ~ OOC

Issac: Oh great... do things like this ALWAYS have to happen when I'm in this world? It's been nothing but trouble since I arrived... -__-'

JT: Seems so. You can't blame me this time. =P

Elisedd: You only wish I was still around to put up a super powerful forcefield....

Issac: You stay out of this...

Edited by DragonlordJT

Moonshine: *Sighs* Arguing with you is useless.

Me: Ha! Not you know what pain I go though with my sister!

Ware, could you colour Tegans replies blue? It's a bit hard to distinguish between the two of them at the moment.

Tegan: Of course it is. We could do much better things with our time. *blows a kiss in her direction*

Wow. I never imagined Tegan as the type to blow kisses. I figured he was 'too cool' for that xd.png

Moonshine: You idiot!!! Why did you make me go up to that idiot! *Growls* You are so lucky you are me or I would so kill you right now.

Me: And don't I know it! tongue.gif

Great...now I have a image of Light Yagami blowing kisses at random people in my head D:

Ware? Just out of random interest, does Moonshine always drop people off the same cliff or different ones?

You know, I never asked her!!

Me: so?

Moonshine: It depends, the more angry I am the higher the clif is normally. I usually take them jumping down the grand canyon, but if I'm feeling....yes, if I'm feeling like that I sometimes do the height off of Mount everest.

Me: Come on, he owed you ten bucks!

Moonshine: Well he owed me ten bucks.

(Sorry, I'm having fun talking to myself xd.png

posted)

The rate at which things are going, you probably won't find out this side of Christmas...

Tsk. Moonshine is not random. *Thinks about that* Well actually she can be pretty random but she isn't a random person.

But I get what you mean about Light. I always thought the two of them had much in common but Light was never a flirty kind of person, while Tegan on the other hand probably has been flirting while he was still in the craddle.

Ware, I'd like for JT to react before I reply okay?

Pfft, fine I'll go watch anime for a while then go to bed. You have till then!!!

Moonshine: ...Sig-ni-ture?

Me: Don't worry, I'll handle it sleep.gif

Moonshine: I will agree with my laziness to walk around, but that's because it's wasted energy when I an teleport.

Me: Aka: lazy.

Moonshine: precisely.

Edited by warewolves

JT: Voila, a reply. Now calm yo tits, I got this!

Issac: Someone isn't going to be too happy about that comment...

JT: *pulls out chain gun* Oh well. Arguing doesn't do much with one of these on the desk.

Edit:

JT: I have most police records on file... along with news articles... and of course, the typical stop-ins would be there. The levels would appear, but what the power is may or may not appear if they aren't a regular or they've never shown their power in any capacity to me. =P

Edited by DragonlordJT

Actually, Moonshine doesn't care, if she did she probably wouldn't teleport people. Look at my edited post above.

Edit: almost forgot. Moonshine has never been one for stealth into a place where she works out, even on stealth missions. She normally excercises, then teleports to the trasure when she's done playing.

Edited by warewolves

JT: Voila, a reply. Now calm yo tits, I got this!

Issac: Someone isn't going to be too happy about that comment...

JT: *pulls out chain gun* Oh well. Arguing doesn't do much with one of these on the desk.

Unless that person is me dry.gif

JT: O_o *dives under desk*

Issac: Are you indicating being afraid of someone?

JT: No, now go away!

Issac: Whatever you say chicken boy.

JT: Not we've had this discussion before Issac...

Issac: What discussion?

JT: Where certain parts of you become removed. Now go away.

Issac: Erm... Yessir!

Aww. Why did you delete it? The edited one was perfekt.

Tegan: I don't care about the deleted post. But it's kind of unsetteling Moonshine wants her training dummies to look like me.

Me: You wouldn't have that problem if you'd accept a no.

Tegan: I am an empath. I can tell if someone doesn't mean a no.

Me: A no is a no, Tegan. If you don't respect that it ends with training dummies wearing your face.

JT: *watching the argument between Laura and Tegan* You know... what if she only wants you around to smash your face in? =P

I deleted it because It was ignored, and I felt it was rushed.

Moonshine: Tegan, if you ever, ever, EVER actually understand me enough to know why you piss me off, and work around it, then you would be the perfect man.

*Mutters* Except that you're a weakling...

Me: xd.png Moonshine, you shouldn't lie to him.

Moonshine: Well look at it this way, atleast he has SOME hope of meeting my lowest expectations.