Fortune86

Fell Haven 2 ~ OOC

I ended the post with Yamaha commanding Cyrus to set them off, so that you could decide how powerful the blasts of air were.

Guess I should of said that earlier biggrin.gif

A change in the air pressure would cause a rush of more air in the area, then the burst would risk blowing their ears out, especially indoors. Also, might I mention, the sudden release will throw Cyrus apart. Think of it almost like you've just emptied a ballon, then very quickly filled it up, so quickly that it bursts much faster than you could possibly see. A burst like that isn't a damaging risk to those who are farther away from it. It's most dangerous to the person letting go the compressed air, in this case, Cyrus. If I were Cyrus, I'd be complaining to Talon about Yamaha's more than needed recklessness.

If I were you I'd be worried about Yamaha, seeing as he isn't really very powerful. Also an airblast like that can't be directed unless it's released in a funnel, but even then, it'd throw Cyrus a good distance from the amount of pure force. If I'm assuming your compression field puts it at above 3000 PSI, which is the typical done for the air pressure of a Paintball gun tank, Cyrus will move than likely lose an arm at the least from the burst of air. Even more if the number is higher. =P

Me: The word I'm looking for is Duh!

Cyrus: Aww! Come on! that will be the fourth time today. sad.gif

Yamaha: How stupid do you think I am? I've ben standing right by the door for this very reason.

Talon: I think your pretty stupid. dry.gif

Yamaha: NOBODY ASKED YOU! mad.gif

Me:

How stupid do you think I am?

Yamaha: user posted image

Me: However, I clearly stated that the air was not being sucked into Cyrus, but compressed into orbs at multiple points around the room.

Cyrus: So I won't be blown apart then? *awkward pause* Hello? Sailing? *awkward pause* Give me a hint?

Me: user posted image

Cyrus: user posted image

Edited by sailing101

I...I'm confused....

What is supposed to happen? Eli gets knocked out by the air blast or what?

Supposedly he's compressing air at a rapid rate then releasing it in a strong blast. It's only air. The most it can do is knock them off their feet a little and cause a temporary deafness.

Oh and if it were in an airtight room, let's just say that the lowered air-pressure would make it very difficult to breathe. That's the only time I'd really use that function if I were Sailing. lol

Fortune, I think something definately happened to Laura. I pmed her weeks ago and have no single reply. Is there an other place to contact her? Is she okay?

E-Mail wouldn't have worked. I don't know if I should be glad I am missed or feel worse.

My labtop crashed. I had to send it away to be repaired per mail and they didn't sent it back until today. I'd have looked in through the university computers but they've sealed the computer room of, so I couldn't even tell you I was gone. Hopefully they'll open it again after christmas.

There had been lines running through the display for a while already but I ignored it, because I didn't want to loose access to my computer. Now the display has been exchanged so hopefully all is well now and will stay well!

Could someone tell me where we are?

Hope my absence didn't mess things up too badly.

Edit: Should I send Cizzur to wherever Eli is and knock him out?

Edited by Laura-Lana

I am happy to have you back again too. I hope my bad luck is used up for a while now. It was expensive enough to repair the labtop. I don't have the money to buy a new one sad.gif.

Is Tegan still with Eli and Garth or have they wandered of? I read something about a dragon...

Eli needs to get knocked out for my plan to work. Just falling over won't do it...

Well, if he hit his head on the way down.....

on something that he's standing next to,

that's big,

and made of crystals,

oh, and,

LAURA! YOU'RE ALIVE!

Edited by sailing101

Lol. Now I see what Ware meant with something bad happend to me. I figured loosing my laptop for over two weeks already qualified as bad but since some of you worried if I was still alive I guess it doesn't even rate as minor annoyance wink.gif

*hugs*

So what I really need to know... Has there be a daychange? Is Tegan still near Garth and Eli?

Fortune, Ware pm'ed you were waiting for a reply from me. From which charackter and are you still waiting?

Sorry I know I should read all the missing pages and over time I will, but if I wait with posting until I have you'll have to do without me another week or two.

Edited by Laura-Lana

xd.png yes

Moonshine: Tegan, if you ever scare me like that again even a black hole will ale in comparason to what I'll do to you.

Issac: Stuff happened. I passed out from lack of energy... Eli and garth came to save the day...

JT: Issac and Leon and Isis went to a bar... Talon followed... no idea how he can track people so easily...

Leon: I'm hitting on a nice looking girl...

JT: Cizzur is at the Gym last I checked... Eli and Garth took the dragon to the Faulty Tower to contain him... Garth is somehow effected by the dragon's pheromones... Yamaha is being a dick... Yamaha uses Cyrus as a weapon... Poor Cyrus is gonna fall apart... A gust of wind... and A Flock of Seagulls is just about all you missed.

Moonshine: And just where did that come from? I was only worried I wouldn't be able to teleport you off a cliff once I win the contest.

But where did the dragon come from? I read the last three pages of the RP or so and I kept wondering about that.

Edit:

Tegan: You mean you were worried you'd miss our romantic dinner! Cause my girl, you are going to loose!

Edited by Laura-Lana

That's shattershard, he's on the first page

Moonshine: ARguing with you isn't getting me anywhere. I think I will go to bed.

*NExt post is moonshine going to bed*

Shattershard? I didn't realize he was a dragon!

Thanks a lot!

*Tegan raises eyebrow* The image of you in bed...

Edited by Laura-Lana

Moonshine: If you ever sneak into my house while I'm sleeping so help you...

Edit: Beat THAT Laura xd.png

Edited by warewolves

Laura is alive!

Huzzah!

Anyway, I doubt Tegan would have been able to follow Eli, Garth & Shattershard unless he was touching Eli. Chances are he got dumped at the side of the road. Sorry T-T

If Eli was close enough to knock himself out against Shattershard, then he would have been within attacking range as well. Eli isn't that stupid. o3o

I'll think of something...

My offer still stands. I can send Ciz along and have him knock out Eli just because he feels like it.

Tegan: I wasn't thinking of you sleeping

It's alright lol I just whacked him off the stairs.

Eli: T-T

This is not going to do my reputation any good.