Fortune86

Fell Haven 2 ~ OOC

I'll say, since fortune said that only five had passed. laugh.giftongue.gif

*headdesk*

Also, if Fortune likes him, one Wayland Conel may be making an appearance.

(If you don't know, he was another RP character of mine from ages ago.)

Me, at Yamaha: I guess that with the all the Villain slots taken, you'll have to hold off on your personal interests that you've been keeping from Talon a little longer.

Yamaha: Aww, dry.gif

Talon: What personal intrests? mad.gif

Yamaha: Oh! blink.gif Nothing, nothing. laugh.gif

Actually, 5 after Eli graduated. So technically 6. Garth would be 22 if done correctly... like Issac. =P

Issac used Anticipate a Fight. Issac readied himself...

Leon used Watch. Leon Observed Issac's movements.

Actually, 5 after Eli graduated. So technically 6. Garth would be 22 if done correctly... like Issac. =P

To be fair, if Garth turned seventeen before Eli turned eighteen, he could be twenty-three.

Also, if Fortune likes him, one Wayland Conel may be making an appearance.

(If you don't know, he was another RP character of mine from ages ago.)

And Talon hates is guts.

((Wonders what would happen if it was the same Connel having crossed between universes))

5+17=/=23.

I think it's been a few months since Eli turned twenty-three. It was mentioned in the first actual RP post that Eli had known Caim for more than two years, which to me, suggests that it's been at least few months. If Garth was closer to being a few months younger than Eli, rather than a full year, then Ruins might be able to make it work out.

Character Form: Hero

Username: shazamboi

Character Name: Geist Schlacht

Looks: Geist is a roughly 6 feet tall and weighs around 160. He is well muscled, but not bulky. If anything at all, he could be skinny. His hair is a dark, well-kept brown. His hair is arranged in a like shaven mat on his head. On his forehead is an intricate diamond at the center. In the center of the circle is an upside down star. He generally wears suits.

Alignment: Hero

Powers:

1.Overwhelming Mind (Shield) - Geist can use his mind as his weapon. When concentrating, he can create "shields" to prevent physical forms of attack from damaging him. It however can be broken with a substantial amount of force or a much less powerful piercing force (as in a stab from a sword or sharp material).

2. Overwhelming Mind (Spear) - He can, also, assualt a target mentally. At will, he can "force" his mind into anothers. This will allow him to control their 5 senses. He can also use his mind to directly damage their internal organs. The damage is not "real," but merely an effect of the pseudo-brain damage he can cause. The ability to enter another's mind is reliant on the target's willpower. The damage works the same way.

3.Self Bubble - Geist has a "bubble," so to speak. This bubble offers nearly no physical protection, but protects him from the elements. It cools down heat, warms up the cold, and neutralizes wind. Even outside oxygen levels do not affect him.

4. Advanced Learning Ability - Geist learns... Fast. Every second, he absorbs all sensory data which is stored, filed, and memorized into his mind. Everything he learns, he remembers. When he watches something, he can scan the action with everything else he has ever learned near instantly.

Weaknesses: Geist's biggest problem is concentration. When Geist loses concentration, he loses his 1st and 2nd power. His self-bubble offers no physical protection whatsoever. Also, his mental assaults naturally have no effect on a robot, as it is technology and technology has a processor rather than a brain. Geist's mental fortitude doesn't give him superstrength or endurance. Without his shield, he dies as easily as any other human. With his advanced learning power comes a terrible cost. Whenever Geist is reviewing his mind, he experiences any pain he had at the time. Also, loud noises, bright lights, and overpowering scents may damage his concentration and are incredibly overwhelming due to his enhanced senses. Ever since he could drink, Geist has found that alcohol is incredibly enjoyable due to his high sensory input. Therefore, he is nearly always carrying a flask of a rum with him. He loses his concentration easily around pretty women ().

History: Geist was born into a rich banking family. Unfortunately, his parents died to an "accident" with a hired thug. Stricken with rage, Geist let loose the powers of his mind and left the man in a permanent coma. Geist was shocked perhaps even horrified of his own power. Geist used his parent's money to travel the world to diffirent churches to teach himself discipline and to control himself. Geist found the most success at a southern monastery. There, he learned how to block out pain and other distractions that otherwise break his concentration. When he arrived back at his home, he decided to invent more gadgets to aid the people and the environment. This included incredibly efficient cars, faster planes, and much more... But, even with his life decidely spent on training his power, the yound prodigy decided to continue onward with his training... by protecting the citizens of New Mansburg.

Approved

Only one space left now.

And Talon hates is guts.

((Wonders what would happen if it was the same Connel having crossed between universes))

I think if you used your character in both RPs, then they attended Fell Haven in this universe and don't know Dr Conel; in his past, I said he ran a rival School for supers that had to be shut down due to some murders, and blamed Fell Haven's Headmistress for it... Even though she had nothing to do with anything. Some of his old students from his school might pop up as NPCs, though; I plan to use Iceeyes as an NPC assisstant, for example.

So Talon wouldn't recognize him on sight.

But remember, It's the same Talon from both RPs. blink.gif

Edited by sailing101

Lolwhut? How did that happen? laugh.gif

Conel used Helping Hand!

He helped the drunk man!

Shattershard used Attract on Garth!

Garth doesn't know he was Infatuated!

Garth used Growl on Yamaha!

Talon got a hold of a wormhole generator, that's how.

Yamaha wasn't affected by Garth's growl.

Yamaha used foresight

Cyrus placed the card, Checkmate

Me: Wrong game Cyrus.

Edited by sailing101

Garth became Confused!

He hurt himself in his confusion!

Shattershard used Outright Denial!

How can I jump in now?

Kane Lichbane used Confusion!

Kane Lichbane made Brainiac Confused!

Brainiac hurt himself in his confusion!

Brainiac asked curiously: "What now?"!

Issac used Clear Thoughts! Issac starting accepting help!

Leon used Analyze. Leon started to do it properly for once! Then his mind wandered... Sorry Leon, not this time!

Sorry for the double post but...

I AM SO SICK OF FALLING INTO TRAPS. MY CHARACTERS ARE ALWAYS OUTPOWERED, OUTSMARTED, RUNNING AWAY OR OTHERWISE BEING SCR*WED OVER BY EVERYONE THEY MEET. FIRST IT'S IN FELL HAVEN WITH GARTH AND THE REST, THEN IN CONEL'S WITH TIFFANY AND EVERYONE, THEN NOW. I AM SO SICK OF HAVING TO DANCE AROUND OTHER PEOPLE'S SUPERAWESOME SUPERPOWERED CHARACTERS- IT'S LIKE WHERE-EVER THEY AND I GO THERE'S SOMEONE RIPPING THEM TO CHUNKS IN A FIGHT OR MAKING THEM LOOK STUPID WHENEVER THEY OPEN THEIR MOUTHS. JUST FOR ONCE, I WANT TO BE THE SMART ONE. I WANT TO BE THE POWERFUL ONE. BUT I'M TOO SCARED OF GODMODDING AND BEING A MARY-SUE TO DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

HEY, I'M AN EIGHTEEN YEAR OLD WITH ASPERGER'S SYNDROME, VERY LITTLE UNDERSTANDING OF SOCIAL INTERACTION AND I RP TO FEEL IN CONTROL OF SOMETHING IN MY LIFE. INSTEAD I GET THE SAME PROBLEMS THAT I GET IN REAL LIFE WHERE I'M OUTSPOKEN, OUTSMARTED AND ALWAYS ON THE BACK FOOT. ALWAYS CONFUSED. ALWAYS THE OUTSIDER.

AND I USE CAPITALS TOO MUCH.

BLEH.

I'm trying to set things up so that Shattershard can escape.

My original plan was to leave him alone with Garth while Eli fetched help and then Shattershard's pheromones could some how induce Garth into releasing him, but then Sailing's characters showed up and I'm just winging it until I can figure out a plan B.

Sorry, I just feel... I dunno. Powerless. Like everything I do is wrong... To quote Coldplay: And everything I say is wrong, and everything I do just comes undone. Everything just falls apart...

Ye gods, but I'm emo today.

*hugs*

I think your characters are awesome, we just need to keep them out of situations where every man and his side kick show up.

Okay okay...new plan. Yammy & Cyrus disregard Eli's warning and attack him with something, gas or something, that knocks him out. Garth goes to help his friend, but the entity that is currently chaining Shattershard down loses it and goes on the rampage. It tears it away from Shattershard and attacks Yammy & Cyrus, knocking them out into the street and basically causing mayhem to the point where the two of them have to currently forget about Shattershard and focus on the problem at hand. Shattershard, now free of his bonds does a runner and gets away, leaving him open to strike again in the future.

When I say 'gets away' I mean as in the heroes and other characters are unable to follow or find him (for a while at least). I don't want people suddenly appearing in front of him (unless Ruins agrees).