Fortune86

Fell Haven 2 ~ OOC

Issac: I'm glad I don't end up in any relationships...

JT: Who said that?

Issac: WHAT?!?!

JT: Oh don't worry, there's a LOT to it...

Elisedd: Don't tell him! Really now... you don't need to put that kind of pressure on him...

Issac: What pressure?

JT: Nothing... =P

I am getting the feeling i'll very much enjoy whatever you plan to do to Issac biggrin.gif. And Eli, don't worry. I've seen the kind of girlfriend Fortune had for Akito. She likes torturing her charries but not with relationships.

Tegan: I AM the perfect man. I don't know why Moonshines objects to me.

*grumbles to self* And I am not a weakling. I am handicapped in fights and don't like cliff diving, that's not the same thing.

Cizzur: Because you go through girlfriends the way I go through hair-colours? Just a guess.

Tegan: I've just been practising for the right kind of girl

Me *snorts*: You'd probably drop dead if I forbid you to flirt.

Edited by Laura-Lana

JT: @Ware and Moon: Control, neither of you have it... >_>

Issac: How am I supposed to do well with ANY sort of girl... seriously I'm not the likable person...

JT: To some maybe. Some women like the "dangerous" factor...

Issac: Uh huh... and this is supposed to make me feel better?

JT: No. I'm just saying...

Issac: Things to further disappoint me?

JT: I dunno.

Edited by DragonlordJT

Me: depends on what you mean.

Moonshine: Who needs controll? I've got soda!!!

Me: *Scolds* Who said you could act out of character!

Edited by warewolves

And Eli, don't worry. I've seen the kind of girlfriend Fortune had for Akito. She likes torturing her charries but not with relationships.

Caim: That may be true in most cases, but not Eli. 'Romatic' relationships usally lead to procreation, or at least the attempt of. As a Necromancer, a user of death magics, Eli would unintentionally....

...Well, lets just say that as his servant I am obliged to drown any child he sires at birth. Or if it is possible, prevent the mother from giving birth at all.

JT: Sugar can make people do CRAZY things...

Issac: Like invent random girlfriends for me?

JT: No, that was planned.

Issac: *Looks at Elisedd* Did you have anything to do with this?

Elisedd: Not really... I just thought it'd be better to see your... softer side for once...

Issac: What softer side?

JT: You'd be surprised what a woman can do to a man...

Elisedd: He's speaking from experience too. =P

Issac: Greeeeaaaaatttt.... so I become as "whipped" as he is?

JT: *pulls out shotugn* What was that? Did I hear an insult?

Issac: Guns... useless....

JT: Powers... useless...

Issac: >_>

Well, I know why I've created Ciz complete with girlfriend. I really don't want to spring him on someones unsuspecting character. Or Moira for that matter...

But you could give Eli someone who is infertile. It doesn't seem fair that he's condemned to stay alone.

Edited by Laura-Lana

Moonshine: Too much soda, definately too much soda. I'm having mood swings.

Me: How do you think I feel? I'm the one who drunk it xd.png *Hic*

Well, I know why I've created Ciz complete with girlfriend. I really don't want to spring him on someones unsuspecting character. Or Moira for that matter...

But you could give Eli someone who is infertile. It doesn't seem fair that he's condemned to stay alone.

The problem with that is in a world of magic and/or advanced science, they might not stay infertile.

Besides, Cure more than makes up for Eli not having anybody.

Cure: Is that supposed to mean something? dry.gif

Fortune: No, no....it's just that out of all of my characters, you've had the most relationships. And children.

Cure: I've been alive for over four thousand years! I get lonely! Then people die on me! Meaning I have to look for someone new!

Fortune: Most people wait longer than few weeks though.

Cure: You're the one who killed him off! I wouldn't be like this if they were still alive.

Fortune: But you did it while they were alive too...

That reminds me... Since Eli and Akito are cousins or brothers... forgot what exactly... Eli is Cures grandson too, right? And that means he and Cizzur are related as well. Poor boy!

Moonshine is trying to say she likes Cizzur, but not in the love way. She may not feel empathy, but she can see a lot in a person's face.

They were brothers, but I decided to split them apart. I gave Akito Ai instead and Eli got...well...Zygard.

Totally a fair trade (not) o3o

Anyway, Eli is no longer related to Cure. He was born into a regular non super family. Of course, that doesn't mean they aren't related via another family member. Eli has no idea who his birth parents were.

And given that probably half the planet is releated to Cure...

Ware, I've edited my post when I saw your edit.

I think the charrie with the most children I ever created was Catalus. At last count he had twenty something children (probably a third of them not really his own, he never protests if the mother says they are his) and I planned to have his youth returned to him every few decades, so he's bound to get more.

And if I imagine you had given Ai to Zygard instead *shudders*

Edited by Laura-Lana

When I first made Zygard I realised he was just too nasty and there was little depth to him, other than he likes killing and torturing people. Then I handed him Eli and his personality opened up a lot.

He may be a mass murderer who frequently indulges in bouts of genocide, but don't you dare hurt his kid.

Edited by Fortune86

JT, there's more to a fight then just punching, me and Laura have been doing this for a while. It's a race to see who can't lengthen their posts enough when othing is happening and acts first :3

*Thump*

Moonshine: Sorry, She's crashed for the night.

Edited by warewolves

But in an actual bout, you don't typically sit there waiting for someone to make the first move... usually when it starts, it starts. It's a test of your capability with your body and/ or weapon to see who and out-pace and out-think their opponent. The point is to be able to think as you move, not think then move. =P

It started when it started. You remember i had Ciz step forward when JT said three? I simply gave Ware opportunity to react.

A written bout is difficult. There are two good ways to do this in my experience. One is you agree per email the way the fight is going to play out and only one of the two writes it. The other is what we are doing. But this means to be very careful, because it's far too easy to godmod in such a situation.

((Ware I don't know if I'll manage another post. I've got to leave soon))

Glad you guys are having fun. I'm stuck in an alley with a dude who's apparently fallen asleep. *pokes Kane/Brainiac*